Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (165315 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

You don't want to know

I actually do, honestly. Was it por.n? So far, that's the only rule you (plural) enforce.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2015
The only thing most of us African-Americans know of the odd looking, forever obtuse, vermin-extraordinares, we've come to know and loath as zoomalians are from incidents like this one.

Good Samaritan African-American man jumped and beaten with baseball bats by 5 zoomalians for defending female gas station clerk
http://www.twincities.com/ci_15221280?nclick_check=1
(Between this and the gangs of underage sex groomers of AA girls, African-Americans in MN might need to take a page out of the book of South African & Kenyan xenophobia)

I mean, please do tell what else is there for my people or anyone for that matter to behold from a people who throughout their entire decrepit existence have failed to, for example, produce ONE notable figure in the field of science or ONE billionaire grossing start-up company while occupying not only the most resource rich continent on the planet, but probably the most strategically advantaged spot for both overseas and inland commerce on said continent, along with a whole list of other peculiar shortcomings when put together the bandwidth on this fiber-based connection wouldn't even be able to handle.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:
The only thing most of us African-Americans know of the odd looking, forever obtuse, vermin-extraordinares, we've come to know and loath as zoomalians are from incidents like this one.

Good Samaritan African-American man jumped and beaten with baseball bats by 5 zoomalians for defending female gas station clerk
(Between this and the gangs of underage sex groomers of AA girls, African-Americans in MN might need to take a page out of the book of South African & Kenyan xenophobia)

I mean, please do tell what else is there for my people or anyone for that matter to behold from a people who throughout their entire decrepit existence have failed to, for example, produce ONE notable figure in the field of science or ONE billionaire grossing start-up company while occupying not only the most resource rich continent on the planet, but probably the most strategically advantaged spot for both overseas and inland commerce on said continent.

By all means, do so.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 7:11am On Jan 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I actually do, honestly. Was it por.n? So far, that's the only rule you (plural) enforce.

Wishing ill fate on other people.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Barbari:

Yeah i saw that too in the AA forum They were worshipping somalis. I told them to come work at my plantation. Then They got angry! The amount of self hate and inferiority complex the have is something to take pity on. Pathetic apes!

lol... At the delusions. So a small group of individuals concludes that an entire group of 40+ million admires a tiny group of only 15 million? I hardly see any AA's in real life worshiping Somalis. Heck most AA's I know don't even know what a Somali is...

And a inferiority complex is clearly on you and axum by you two being on a site dedicated to a people you think are beneath you 24/7. Epic fail! You'll never catch "KidStranglehold" on a Somali based website. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:

lol... At the delusions. So a small group of individuals concludes that an entire group of 40+ million admires a tiny group of only 15 million? I hardly see any AA's in real life worshiping Somalis. Heck most AA's I know don't even know what a Somali is...

And a inferiority complex is clearly on you and axum by you two being on a site dedicated to a people you think are beneath you 24/7. Epic fail! You'll never catch "KidStranglehold" on a Somali based website. grin

Babari and Axum imo are one in the same
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:

I mean, please do tell what else is there for my people or anyone for that matter to behold from a people who throughout their entire decrepit existence have failed to, for example, produce ONE notable figure in the field of science or ONE billionaire grossing start-up company while occupying not only the most resource rich continent on the planet, but probably the most strategically advantaged spot for both overseas and inland commerce on said continent, along with a whole list of other particular shortcomings when put together this fiber-based connection wouldn't even be able to handle.

Oh I see Supper has already beaten me to the ether.

Anyhow Somalis are extremely irrelevant to AA's. Heck our population can easily SHALLOW their tiny one.

But more importantly notice how some of these Somali clowns only bring up beauty and the past. Its all to distract from the bolded.

Basically "hey! hey! we may be the "Afghanistan of Africa" with no central government and one of the lowest GDP's in Africa, buy HEY we have more beautiful women and rich past history than you stupid ugly bantu negroids!!!" Again all to distract from the presents. LMAO!!!!

Meanwhile those inferior "Bantu's" like Angola are looking to the future and are trying to put Africa on the map. After a 23 year civil war it has one of the highest gdp's in Africa, a rapid growing economy, buying out Portugal debt and more importantly erased western influence from its country. You don't hear these Somali trolls talking about this. Which is why no one, even the MODS take them seriously. lol!

Nigerians are developing their space program. Meanwhile these Somali trolls are bragging about their phenotype.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

Babari and Axum imo are one in the same

Who knows?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:

I mean, please do tell what else is there for my people or anyone for that matter to behold from a people who throughout their entire decrepit existence have failed to, for example, produce ONE notable figure in the field of science or ONE billionaire grossing start-up company while occupying not only the most resource rich continent on the planet, but probably the most strategically advantaged spot for both overseas and inland commerce on said continent, along with a whole list of other peculiar shortcomings when put together the bandwidth on this fiber-based connection wouldn't even be able to handle.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Anyhow Somalis are extremely irrelevant to AA's. Heck our population can easily SHALLOW their tiny one.

But more importantly notice how some of these Somali clowns only bring up beauty and the past. Its all to distract from the bolded.

Basically "hey! hey! we may be the "Afghanistan of Africa" with no central government and one of the lowest GDP's in Africa, buy HEY we have more beautiful women and rich past history than you stupid ugly bantu negroids!!!" Again all to distract from the presents. LMAO!!!!

Meanwhile those inferior "Bantu's" like Angola are looking to the future and are trying to put Africa on the map. After a 23 year civil war it has one of the highest gdp's in Africa, a rapid growing economy, buying out Portugal debt and more importantly erased western influence from its country. You don't hear these Somali trolls talking about this. Which is why no one, even the MODS take them seriously. lol!

Nigerians are developing their space program. Meanwhile these Somali trolls are bragging about their phenotype.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

Wishing ill fate on other people.

He does that everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

He does that everyday.

I don't allow him to wish "La mort" to others on the culture section.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2015
We are not xenophobic Supper, we house about one million Somali refugees, hundreds of thousands of Sudanese, and tens of thousands of Ethiopian, Congo, Rwandan and other refugees.

Have you heard others complaign? This is just how these people are,

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't allow him to wish "La mort" to others on the culture section.

Aw, come on, Fula. You 'allow' him to do pretty much anything, and everything. NL is where he and and all his innumerable kingdom-handles are welcome and free to reign - spread hate.

NL is just another one his kingdoms.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2015
It just baffles me that a character(s) would spend days and nights on a site dedicated to people he see's as "inferior". You would never catch a person from Stormfront on a site like this or any other sites with a membership that composes of mainly people of color.

Just strange.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Aw, come on, Fula. You 'allow' him to do pretty much anything, and everything. NL is where he and and all his innumerable kingdom-handles are welcome and free to reign, and spread hate.

NL is just another one his kingdoms.

By banning him we make him look important than he really is. Do you realize that when no one pays him attention on NL, he vanishes for a while?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

By banning him we make him look important than he really is. Do you realize that when no one pays him attention on NL, he vanishes for a while?

But, this must be a joke, Fula. When does this happen?

He says anything he wants, and nothing. No backbone whatsoever. It's interesting.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Supper: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:
We are not xenophobic Supper, we house about one million Somali refugees, hundreds of thousands of Sudanese, and tens of thousands of Ethiopian, Congo, Rwandan and other refugees.

Have you heard others complaign? This is just how these people are,

You'll have to pardon my choice of terminology, as it was chosen to tie into a specific point I was making and it was that perhaps there's an perfectly valid underlying reason for the "xenophobia" that these Somalis seem to face where ever they go, even if it's venturing in the wrong clan's territory in their own nation, after all just a couple of days ago at least 23 people were killed in a Somali city from some primitive clan based violence.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/At-least-23-killed-in-Somalia-clan-violence/-/1066/2598404/-/5lyfe3z/-/index.html

If Somalis can't even stand somalis how can they expect others to be able to stomach them? Why should the world to obligated to tolerate the intolerant?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Fulaman198:

No disrespect sir. But this is NOT how website forums work. If you have a member or members disobeying the rules(like the one listed in every posts) then that member is punished. Important or not important. No member is exempt. I know this by being on many forums and actually being a Mod myself(on a site I created, but flopped. The Mod is there to do his job and enforce the rules.

Your post just hinted that it has more to do about pride than actual modding, but worse that axum is officially above Nairaland law. Heck most sites with loose rules he would still be banned, I know because I've been on sites like those i.e the Coli.

As for ignoring him. This site does not have an ignore feature and so we can't ignore his post. Important or not important he has broken the 21 listed rules more than once. And like I said before axum not only being banned only gives new members the idea to troll, because they now know they may get away with it. This "Barbari" character might as well not even be axum, but some new poster who decided to join in on the fun. Again no disrespect.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:

You'll have to pardon my choice of terminology, as it was chosen to tie into a specific point I was making and it was that perhaps there's an perfectly valid underlying reason for the "xenophobia" that these Somalis seem to face where ever they go, even if it's venturing in the wrong clan's territory in their own nation, after all just a couple of days ago at least 23 people were killed in a Somali city from some primitive clan based violence.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/At-least-23-killed-in-Somalia-clan-violence/-/1066/2598404/-/5lyfe3z/-/index.html

If Somalis can't even stand somalis how can they expect others to be able to stomach them? Why should the world to obligated to tolerate the intolerant?
Point on.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:
It just baffles me that a character(s) would spend days and nights on a site dedicated to people he see's as "inferior". You would never catch a person from Stormfront on a site like this or any other sites with a membership that composes of mainly people of color.

Just strange.

He does leave for periods at a time - those would be 'the times he's paid no attention'. And make no mistake, he really and truly does feel he's SUPERIOR to you.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

He does leave for periods at a time - those would be 'the times he's paid no attention'. And make no mistake, he really and truly does feel he's SUPERIOR to you.

And does it matter?

I just find it hilarious that a person would think of himself as "superior" to a bunch of individuals on the internet he does not know. I doubt that character even has even personal achievements outside his phenotype and looks. Ha! Meanwhile I can name personal achievements that most likely makes me "superior" to him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by TerryCarr(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2015
the mods on NL are a joke any other forum would of banned them ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:

And does it matter?

I just find it hilarious that a person would think of himself as "superior" to a bunch of individuals on the internet he does not know. I doubt that character even has even personal achievements outside his phenotype and looks. Ha! Meanwhile I can name personal achievements that most likely makes me "superior" to him.
Don't be too sure about the looks.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2015
muafrika:
Don't be too sure about the looks.

I was going by what he states. I wouldn't be surprised if he was fugly by his indirect insecurities.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:

I mean, please do tell what else is there for my people or anyone for that matter to behold from a people who throughout their entire decrepit existence have failed to, for example, produce[b] ONE notable figure in the field of science or ONE billionaire grossing start-up company while occupying not only the most resource rich continent on the planet, but probably the most strategically advantaged spot for both overseas and inland commerce on said continent, along with a whole list of other peculiar shortcomings when put together the bandwidth on this fiber-based connection wouldn't even be able to handle. [/b]

There are many stereotypes I could make of the AA population and the crimes they have committed that are worse than this.

Not every somali is like axum, go ahead and offend him but not every somali by your ignorant comments

I'll respond to the rest later.

And as for the bolded, I dare you to go to a somali and say that to his face

As for the bit's in Italics, I'll respond to it when I've got more time on my hands
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Supper:

There are many stereotypes I could make of the AA population and the crimes they have committed that are worse than this.

Not every somali is like axum, go ahead and offend him but not every somali by your ignorant comments

I'll respond to the rest later.

And as for the bolded, I dare you to go to a somali and say that to his face

As for the bit's in Italics, we've got way more than just one, I'll respond to it when I've got more time on my hands
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:

How are somali's irrelevant, are we not all human?

By all means, do so.

Like I said before, let him go to a Somali guy and say that to his face, but I doubt he ever will
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2015
KidStranglehold:

No disrespect sir. But this is NOT how website forums work. If you have a member or members disobeying the rules(like the one listed in every posts) then that member is punished. Important or not important. No member is exempt. I know this by being on many forums and actually being a Mod myself(on a site I created, but flopped. The Mod is there to do his job and enforce the rules.

Your post just hinted that it has more to do about pride than actual modding, but worse that axum is officially above Nairaland law. Heck most sites with loose rules he would still be banned, I know because I've been on sites like those i.e the Coli.

As for ignoring him. This site does not have an ignore feature and so we can't ignore his post. Important or not important he has broken the 21 listed rules more than once. And like I said before axum not only being banned only gives new members the idea to troll, because they now know they may get away with it. This "Barbari" character might as well not even be axum, but some new poster who decided to join in on the fun. Again no disrespect.

Dont cry to the mods when I have gotten the better of you.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Maakhir:

How are somali's irrelevant, are we not all human?

Like I said before, let him go to a Somali guy and say that to his face, but I doubt he ever will

You sound like a 10 year old looking for validation. Stop!d Majertaaaine grow some balls
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

If you had 1/10th the pride I had, you would be a better person, instead of talking to these Bantus, I hope you get raaaaaaaped by a group of Bantus, you Dhilo

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply)

Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.