Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166425 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 12:50am On Feb 16, 2015
barwaaqo:

grin What tribe is this?

That is called a cartoon. I see your still trolling and trying to pretend you are Somali.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2015
cheesy Aren't you suppose to be in the bedroom!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:02am On Feb 16, 2015
barwaaqo:

i am recovering, no thanks to you.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2015
What makes you think I care?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2015
What makes you think I give a care damn
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:10am On Feb 16, 2015
barwaaqo:
What makes you think I give a care damn

then why did you ask.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:11am On Feb 16, 2015
This is the best twerker ever. This is how you twerk with style, and class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt76zOCKKaI

LOL, her friend says its haram hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGbqTTspn5U
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:14am On Feb 16, 2015
Ajuran:

then why did you ask.

You volunteer the information every single day undecided

Why not make your own thread
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:17am On Feb 16, 2015
barwaaqo:

You volunteer the information every single day undecided

Why not make your own thread

My survival is intertwined with the survival of Nairaland, I bring it customers every day.

Anyway, I am recovered. Laguha ee fur.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Ajuran:

My survival is intertwined with the survival of Nairaland, I bring it customers every day.

Anyway, I am recovered. Laguha ee fur.

Nairaland should get better marketing strategies wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:22am On Feb 16, 2015
barwaaqo:

Nairaland should get better marketing strategies wink

lugaha ee kaala fuur
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Habeen wanaagsan.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:27am On Feb 16, 2015
barwaaqo:
Habeen wanaagsan.

loooool, I already know you were not Somali, this is just more proof.

Why pretend to be Somali? You googled that phrase as it is in perfect Somali with no misspelling but you can't understand wha I said, because I purposefully misspelled it so it won't work on google translate.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:30am On Feb 16, 2015
cheesy What happened to your bed duties?

Are you finding more important works at this time
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:31am On Feb 16, 2015
You can't survive without this thread
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:32am On Feb 16, 2015
You need help with those bed room duties cheesy

Please get to them.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 4:40am On Feb 16, 2015
barwaaqo:
You need help with those bed room duties cheesy

Please get to them.

Stop pretending to be Somali, you can't even understand Somali let alone type it. You just typed good night after googling it.

You even typed it in very good Somali, which is weird cause you can't even read Somali that I have been typing all day.

You have been exposed, and the fact your pretending to be Somali, shows that you are so obsessed with getting Somalis

to say good thing about Negroids that you pretend to be one, in order to give a self esteem boost to the demoralized Bantus here who have seen

the object of their worship treat them like subhuman.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 5:27am On Feb 16, 2015
You have an inferiority complex and it's fully justified.We honestly can't hold you accountable for the incestuous sins of your fore bearers.You are living proof that manure can sprout legs and walk.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 5:34am On Feb 16, 2015
barwaaqo:

He's better at sex than anyone. Now all he needs is a partner. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
barwaaqo:

grin What tribe is this?
Wtf is wrong with you the ancient were somali. They have no relations with west africans!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yeah you should ask the other moderators for sure
Can you help me man! I keep sending these moderators Messages to Delete the thread i made but They dont Delete it or reply back!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Puntite:

Can you help me man! I keep sending these moderators Messages to Delete the thread i made but They dont Delete it or reply back!

They might be busy with some real life stuff son of punt
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

They might be busy with some real life stuff son of punt

Busy my Ass! They are online watching the forum, yet They wont Even Delete the thread i made Myself! What kinda off site is this

I want it Deleted for privacy issues! It is very important.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Puntite:

Busy my Ass! They are online watching the forum, yet They wont Even Delete the thread i made Myself! What kinda off site is this

I want it Deleted for privacy issues! It is very important.

Because of FGM, that's a widely known secret.Those are not enough grounds to lock a thread.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Puntite: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
gallivant:

Because of FGM, that's a widely known secret.Those are not enough grounds to lock a thread.

It is not becuz of FGM you retarded mofo! It is becuz Photos of people got wrongfully posted on the thread.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
If you say so. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ajuran:

The guy pretending to be Somali, so he can say Somalis are Black, finally admits his not Somali. lol

I have never seen such inferiority complex (A word I invented and now everyone throws around like a weave to a group of Bantu women)
Looooooo! I HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER CLAIMED TO BE SOMALI!!
I AM A SWAHILI!!!FULL STOP!!
You are the people who come here to claim our History as if it is yours.
In another thread you were claiming that Somalis lived at the Kenyan Coast.
1500 years of History tells me thats a Lie!!
THERE HAVE NEVER BEEN SOMALIS AT THE KENYAN COAST.
As for Inferiority Complex, What forMy community controls Kenya's second largest city and transports 45% of the goods from the Port of Mombasa.We have various businesses thanks to Mombasa being a port and tourist hub.The poverty that affects the other Coastal communities is low amongst the Swahilis.
Somalis on the other hand...First of all am not that skinny.Swahilis are healthy because Coastal Kenya is a tropical paradise.
We have never gone to a civil war over retarded reasons like clans or religion
We are educated (Unlike Somalis),know how to bathe(Your people don't.I have been to Garissa.They don't),and we are not Arab wannabes because We are Half Arab and we Look like it!!!
And we are prettier too.We have the arab skin flawlesness and the giant ass from the Mijikenda.
Somali ladies are skinnier than chinese chopsticks

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
axum:

Between the Somalis owning the North of Kenya, and the lucrative areas of Esliegh, the Muslims controlling Mombasa and other coastal cities and the Indians leasing the land in between, I wonder what the Negroes have?

THE FUFU NATION MUST DIE
Retard.
Somalis actually do not own land in Kenya.
North Eastern is County and National Government land.
Last I checked there are No Somalis in Turkana,Samburu,Marsabit,Isiolo or Pokot which are all in Northern Kenya.
Eastleigh is not even a major estate.It is smaller than Buruburu and Westlands. And the land is leasehold.
Are there Somalis in Central Kenya where 85% of Kenyan coffee,30% of Kenyan tea and most of Kenya's milk comes from??
Are there Somalis in the Rift valley where Soda Ash ,Flourspar,Diatomite,60% of Kenyan tea,horticulture,flowers, Beef(Maasais),Maize and wheat are produced??
Are there Somalis in Western Kenya where our Sugar ,Cotton, pepper,Tobacco and palm oil comes from??
Lol!!Somalis own nothing in Kenya.
As for Coast,Its not only Swahilis and Arabs but also Asians Kikuyus and Natives who own land there.No Somalis though.Hatuwapendi!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Weren't the first people on the Swahili Coast Bantu?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
GERALD710:

Looooooo! I HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER CLAIMED TO BE SOMALI!!
I AM A SWAHILI!!!FULL STOP!!
You are the people who come here to claim our History as if it is yours.
In another thread you were claiming that Somalis lived at the Kenyan Coast.
1500 years of History tells me thats a Lie!!
THERE HAVE NEVER BEEN SOMALIS AT THE KENYAN COAST.
As for Inferiority Complex, What forMy community controls Kenya's second largest city and transports 45% of the goods from the Port of Mombasa.We have various businesses thanks to Mombasa being a port and tourist hub.The poverty that affects the other Coastal communities is low amongst the Swahilis.
Somalis on the other hand...First of all am not that skinny.Swahilis are healthy because Coastal Kenya is a tropical paradise.
We have never gone to a civil war over retarded reasons like clans or religion
We are educated (Unlike Somalis),know how to bathe(Your people don't.I have been to Garissa.They don't),and we are not Arab wannabes because We are Half Arab and we Look like it!!!
And we are prettier too.We have the arab skin flawlesness and the giant ass from the Mijikenda.
Somali ladies are skinnier than chinese chopsticks

Anyone who has been here a while, will remember when you use to say you were Somali. You deleted your thread that you created.

We all know Kenyans worship Somalis in everyway. Kenyans dont even have their own country, its run by Indians and Somalis.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
LOL!

Weak comeback Ajuran, you are getting lame by the day.No one in their right mind would want or claim to be a Zoomali.You will learn to respect the Bantu nation. cool
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
gallivant:
LOL!

Weak comeback Ajuran, you are getting lame by the day.No one in their right mind would want or claim to be a Zoomali.You will learn to respect the Bantu nation. cool

I wouldn't make that up. He use to pretend to be Somali, saying that Somalis from certain clans were not Somali but mixed and saying that he was one of those, until he finally admitted he was not Somali, you can see he deleted his thread that he created.

Anyone whose been here a while knows that. Thats the way we met, he kept insisting he was Somali.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.