Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* (19900 Views)

Invest In Ekiti State Plantain Village Project / Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* / Welcome To Highhill Agri-business Academy Crop/livestock Interactive Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by kaybosedemi(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please, moderators I discovered that I was banned yesterday after making some posts. Kindly let me know what I did wrong so that I will be mindful.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by kaybosedemi(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
More pics

1 Like

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Johnnyessence(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
keep on d good work bro word1.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
eadakere:
op please explain to me if i invest 650k into this farm biz how much is my minimum profit at maturity of the plantain ??

1st year you will surely make your initial capital back and higher value on your land and plantation.
You will start making 80% ROI yearly since there is no more expenses than weeding, fertilizer Applications and prunning.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
On behalf of the staff and management of Natural Nutrient Limited, I want say a big thank you to all who have invested, those who visited the Plantain Village today and intending investors, for believing in us as we believe, despite the fact that this is the first of its kind in Nigeria

Adeniyi Sola Bunmi
CEO Natural Nutrient Limited
+2348065220074
www.naturalnutrientlimited.com

2 Likes

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Highhill Plantain Village got a new partner today MOU sealed no shaking for our plantain as market is oversure.
This company has capacity to buy 2 tonnes of plantain daily.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Johnnyessence(m): 3:25am On Jan 17, 2015
world1:
Highhill Plantain Village got a new partner today MOU sealed no shaking for our plantain as market is oversure.
This company has capacity to buy 2 tonnes of plantain daily.
waooooo this is great. keep up d plantain rolling.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Highhill Plantain Village farm visitation process.
You are free to join us.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by farmerspolice: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
world1:
Are you interested in having a plantain farm in south West Nigeria, Abeokuta to be precise with access to ready market? search no further, join us at Highhill Plantain Village, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Are you Abroad, Lagos or its environs interested in having a plantain farm?

If YES, then stop looking for land in far away you can actually get an acre of highly fertile land with all necessary documents including total plantain farm setup and 1 year management for just N650k in Awowo Town Ewekoro LGA. Along Abeokuta/Express Way, Ogun State.

A project of Natural Nutrient Limited
+2348065220074

Check it out here
http://nigeriaplantainvillage..com/2015/01/are-you-interested-in-having-plantain_15.html?m=1.
hello.
are you sure this is real?
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
farmerspolice:

hello.
are you sure this is real?
We are 100% legit.
You are free to visit us at
Natural Nutrient Limited
8/10 Moringa Close. Klm 18 Lagos/Abeokuta Express Way, Lala Town, Beside Obasanjo farm Akinjole along Obada Oko Road Abeokuta
+2348065220074.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by FarmTech(m): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2015
kaybosedemi:
Please, moderators I discovered that I was banned yesterday after making some posts. Kindly let me know what I did wrong so that I will be mindful.
Check out the rules here: https://www.nairaland.com/1026/nairaland-forum-rules-regulations
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2015
Happy sunday
Intending investors are free to visit the Highhill Plantain Village at anytime.
Contact me on +2348065220074
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by farmerspolice: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
world1:
Are you interested in having a plantain farm in south West Nigeria, Abeokuta to be precise with access to ready market? search no further, join us at Highhill Plantain Village, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Are you Abroad, Lagos or its environs interested in having a plantain farm?

If YES, then stop looking for land in far away you can actually get an acre of highly fertile land with all necessary documents including total plantain farm setup and 1 year management for just N650k in Awowo Town Ewekoro LGA. Along Abeokuta/Express Way, Ogun State.

A project of Natural Nutrient Limited
+2348065220074

Check it out here
http://nigeriaplantainvillage..com/2015/01/are-you-interested-in-having-plantain_15.html?m=1.
If u are advertising anything on this section, u must be transparent. All we need is ur picture, pictures of ur products, or services & u on d field. Be informed that there are spies all around u confirming ur claims. If u fall into d fraudster category, u will be dealt with both online & offline.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
farmerspolice:
If u are advertising anything on this section, u must be transparent. All we need is ur picture, pictures of ur products, or services & u on d field. Be informed that there are spies all around u confirming ur claims. If u fall into d fraudster category, u will be dealt with both online & offline.
I don't have problem with these
Am legit. shocked
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Welcome to Highhill Plantain Village

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Nigeranderson: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2015
world1:

Noooòo
It includes
1 acre land
Land Clearing
Land preparation
Suckers Procurement and Planting
Fertiliser Procurement and Application
Manure Procurement and Application
1 year free farm Management
Market Linkage.
Cooperative Membership.
bros well done, can you please give us anticipated income from this investment package?
I think you should break this thing down for us like:
does the land becomes our own or is it being leased to us?
if its lease or outright sale how much?
how much is the clearing?
how much is land preparation?
how much is the sucker and planting?
please break it down for us and also tell us the number of plantain stand with how much the plantain would be sold at harvest.
thanks for your effort.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by brainiac007: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
farmerspolice:

What are you saying? It's clear you have not been long in this agricultural section of nairaland. World1 is reliable and not a fraudster. Last December, I attended a free farming training organized by him and it was awesome. Now all those who attended the training are right now implementing a joint farming project. Till tomorrow, I will always be grateful to world1 for that opportunity.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by farmerspolice: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
brainiac007:

What are you saying? It's clear you have not been long in this agricultural section of nairaland. World1 is reliable and not a fraudster. Last December, I attended a free farming training organized by him and it was awesome. Now all those who attended the training are right now implementing a joint farming project. Till tomorrow, I will always be grateful to world1 for that opportunity.
D info is clear enough, world1 can sleep with both eyes closed if he has no worm in his can. We are only after d bad eggs here.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeranderson:
bros well done, can you please give us anticipated income from this investment package?
I think you should break this thing down for us like:
does the land becomes our own or is it being leased to us?
if its lease or outright sale how much?
how much is the clearing?
how much is land preparation?
how much is the sucker and planting?
please break it down for us and also tell us the number of plantain stand with how much the plantain would be sold at harvest.
thanks for your effort.
The land belong to you once you pay.
Natural Nutrient Limited will give you the following documents (Receipts, Aggrement letter and General survey showing all the land with codinates that can be chatted at the Ogun State Ministry of lands and Housing)
800 sucker per 1 acre.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Nigeranderson: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2015
world1:

The land belong to you once you pay.
Natural Nutrient Limited will give you the following documents (Receipts, Aggrement letter and General survey showing all the land with codinates that can be chatted at the Ogun State Ministry of lands and Housing)
800 sucker per 1 acre.
Oga pls, all my questions are not answered. A better answer will help people like me make a good decision. Thanks.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeranderson:
Oga pls, all my questions are not answered. A better answer will help people like me make a good decision. Thanks.

My Brother,
Highhill Plantain Village is a total package that comprises all these:
Land clearing
Land preparation
800 Suckers Procurement and Planting
Perimeter Fencing Setup with moringa Trees
1 year Management and Free Consultancy
Market Linkage.

If you are interested call or visit the farm.

Thanks for your understanding.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by biz4realnair(m): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=world1 post=29842853]
Noooòo
It includes
1 acre land
Land Clearing
Land preparation
Suckers Procurement and Planting
1 year free farm Management
Market Linkage.
Cooperative Membership.
World 1:,,I want to know what exact period does it take for maturity and harvesting ? How much approx....can I make from One Acre after sales ,GROSS &: NET?
Pls inbox me on egritycastles@ gmail.com
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=biz4realnair post=30014070][/quote]
OK.
Check your inbox
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
If you are interested in this project kindly join us tomorrow as we do the final client visitation process.
Time: 10am -3pm
Address:- Asipa Ilao Village via Awowo Town Ewekoro LGA.
You can also call me

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
If you want to start a farm business, you may be wondering what step to take first.

You might not even have land yet, but you are still thinking and planning for the time when you will make your move. And finding farmland is one important step in farming - one that you'll want to take after considering some other factors.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
I get this question daily.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLANTAIN AND BANANA?

Plantains have no biological distinction from bananas, though their taxonomy differs. The generally accepted differences between the two are their sweetness and preparation method. Dessert bananas are sweet and consumed as-is with no preparation required. Plantains, also known as culinary bananas, are starchy and unsweet, and they generally require cooking for consumption.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Plantain requires no pollination.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Welder(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Oga World 1,

Well done. Please what is the anticipated harvest i.e the no of tonnes in an acre upon harvest. What is the mkt price for a tonne currently.

Would appreciate your swift response as usual.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Welder:
Oga World 1,

Well done. Please what is the anticipated harvest i.e the no of tonnes in an acre upon harvest. What is the mkt price for a tonne currently.

Would appreciate your swift response as usual.
If you plant Cameroon Giant Hybrid Suckers You will harvest 95% of the total suckers you planted in 9-12 months.
The no of to be mathematically determined because the size and weight can't be uniform.
Plantain is Presently selling for 45-60k per tonne.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:16am On Feb 03, 2015
At Highhill Organic Plantain Village we are marching on.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Clearing

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Land clearing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria / Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.