Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* (19898 Views)

Invest In Ekiti State Plantain Village Project / Now Selling: Matured Rams And Goats At Highhill Agri-business Academy Abeokuta* / Welcome To Highhill Agri-business Academy Crop/livestock Interactive Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2015
The village is really taken shape.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by DrAbiola(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
HABDEC is a private consultancy/ Training firm with a rich experience in agricultural advisory services, and the provision of support to agriculture and agribusiness related fields.

At Highhill Agri-Business Development Centre we offers unparalleled agri-business solutions to agricultural challenges in Nigeria.

Our areas of expertise include but not limited to:
Agricultural Turn-Key Project Development.
Agribusiness Management.
Consultancy/Training.
Value Chain Analysis & Market Assessment.
Irrigation/Fertigation system setup.
Trade Facilitation & Market Linkages.
Development of Export Strategies.
Development of Agribusiness Investment Plans.
Capacity Building of practicing & intending Farmers.

For more enquiries contact:
www.habdec.org
+2348065220074, +2348032233748
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by jayjay2013: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
thanks for this thread, I've been thinking of how invest into this plantain plantation. One of my challenge is how to get a land between ikorodu and Itoikin for the plantation.
Pls anyone in the house with relevant information should kindly forward it.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by nikaShow(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Nikashow is 'live' at highhill plantain village!

Hectares and Hectares of plantain and pineapple!

Plantain everywhere!!! My eye shocked shocked grin

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by amerengues(m): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2015
@world 1......God will bless you. Pls can I know if you can train me in plantain farming as the investment really made sense but I gat no money to start that. Can you train me cos am planning to get an acre?
2) How much yield will I get from an acre and its maturity? Thank you.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2015
amerengues:
@world 1......God will bless you. Pls can I know if you can train me in plantain farming as the investment really made sense but I gat no money to start that. Can you train me cos am planning to get an acre?

2) How much yield will I get from an acre and its maturity? Thank you.
We get student on internship, IT and Swiess every week.

Get in touch with us at Highhill Agri-Business Development Centre Abeokuta.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by bambash(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hi World1,

Two thumbs up for the good job you are doing. I would have loved to be part of it all, but unfortunately I have already purchased 2 acres in that your neighborhood and I am actually planning to cultivate plantain too.
Being a novice, I hope you wont mind me showing up at your place to tap in to your wealth of experience?

Keep up the good work.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
bambash:
Hi World1,

Two thumbs up for the good job you are doing. I would have loved to be part of it all, but unfortunately I have already purchased 2 acres in that your neighborhood and I am actually planning to cultivate plantain too.
Being a novice, I hope you wont mind me showing up at your place to tap in to your wealth of experience?

Keep up the good work.
You are most welcome.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Are you wondering whether farming is the right career choice for you in the first place?
Join us in Lagos come 1st October.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Farm visitation at Highhill Plantain Village

1 Like

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Agriculture is the hope of Nigeria economy.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Going green Nigeria project

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
Our plantains are fruiting already.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
We thank God for good yield.

Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by Bitos: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Really nice...already harvesting at my site too!
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by MAAF: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
I have been following this thread, very informative. We have 3 hectares to be dedicated to plantain farming, I will need your assistance in the procurement of good quality plantain suckers. Also we are going to go into planting processing, what profitable is plantain flour processing per hectare in terms of financial breakdown. Also is it a good idea for us to intercrop plantain with water melon. Farm is located in Delta State.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Bitos:
Really nice...already harvesting at my site too!
Good.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
ONE-MONTH FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The agricultural sector is a sector with viable opportunities for young people to tap into. Agribusiness is a goldmine and so, we have mapped out strategies of getting young people involve in the green business through our ONE-MONTH FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.

It is my greatest desire to see young people enroll for my 1 month 100% free mentorship and practical agribusiness empowerment boot camp specifically on the 4P Crops. (Plantain, Pawpaw, Pineapple and Potatoes). This specially design program comes with free accommodation on the farm for the period of one month.

APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY:
✔ Must be a Nigerian within the age of 18-50 and must be physically fit without any health related issues.
✔ Must have strong interest in agriculture and be willing to learn about the potentials of agriculture.
✔ Must be able to adhere to all the given instructions and regulations (no smoking, no alcoholic drinking etc)

Kindly note that this program is privately funded which requires no fees and charges from participants. Thus, there is need to strictly adhere to rules and regulations.

What participants needs to know and ITEMS NEEDED:
- Participants are responsible for their own food for the period of one month and they can buy their food from the farm kitchen
- Clothing
- Farm tools (simple farm tools) and
- Protective wears
- Participants will only take care of themselves and finance their traveling and other needs from their ends.
- Participants will need to sign a fitness form to document their health status that they can cope for the one month period.
- Any other miscellaneous expenses from participant's end

TRAINING DURATION:
The training is slated to hold for a period of 1 month on the farm from 20th April -20th May 2017, to enable participants have a rich knowledge of the four focus crops.

Highhill Agribusiness Development and Incubation Centre Nigeria
The Farmers Place.
Klm 18, Abk/Lag Expressway, Aaba-Sooro Village via Wasimi Town, Ewekoro Local Government Area, Ogun State.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1rYZIbHJ5dNfqIg576G0T4WKJQMwGXHFyBwghOF7VOQLlIw/viewform
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by baldeagle: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
I just opened this thread today. To know that it's been opened since 2015 is surprising. I would like to know your next training program. My email is akinoduekun@gmail.com.
Re: Highhill Plantain Village Now In The Heart Of Abeokuta, Ogun State *pic* by world1(m): 4:22am On Jun 28, 2017
baldeagle:
I just opened this thread today. To know that it's been opened since 2015 is surprising. I would like to know your next training program. My email is akinoduekun@gmail.com.
If you are interested in the pratical step by step approach to Agribusiness judt dial zero8065220074

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria / Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.