Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Letter From A Ss2 Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter From A Ss2 Student (2912 Views)

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by lanicky(f): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
olafunny:
which verse lolz grin

Nairaland chapter 1 verse 2.
Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by owoh00(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Owoh joshua.

Study in the PHILIPPINES, cheap and affordable in whatever course you are pursuing. NO JAMB, NO POST UME IS REQUIRED, just only your WAEC, NECO OR GCE IS required, contact me on my cell if you are interested +639153876180
Master, BSc and PhD is available in any course of your choice, I will direct you to meet with my elder sister at ABUJA for trust worthy sake.
Philippines embassy is one of the easiest in the world, and your visa is 90% guaranteed when applied for.

A GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL. Please........ Malaysia is no longer the best place for Nigerians to study, because of the high rate of racial discrimination, and killing of Nigerian students for the misconduct of other Nigerians whose business is drug and Internet fraud.

Even if you are not interested in going to study in Philippines. Please just don't go to Malaysia..!!!!! Unlest you have a different agenda.

I know many of you will be asking is Philippines safe for study? I will ask you too, Is the camp of bokoharam safe to leave in? THE ANSWER TO THE BOTH QUESTION DEPENDS IN THE REGION OF THE COUNTRY ARE STAYING.

I will make sure you are STUDYING in a city not prone to floording nor earthquake.

But if you have the money for first word countries then you will need to write ILET, SAT OR TOEFL, but that is out of my reach, I can't assist anyone on that.

If you will have to pay $ 30,000 per sem in med school in USA. Philippines is not more than $4k. and lesser for none medical courses

Philippines have a good and affordable education, but America and UK have the best. And the question is, can your parents afford it??
Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by iceberylin(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
ggrin:
u see sad
At least the letter worked on you wink
Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
This grammar can cause EBOLA OUTBREAK
Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by tdayof(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Holyboss come and see your wife's letter
Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by daxon001(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Dese ones r just 2 strongs!cheesy
Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by holyboss: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2015
tdayof:
Holyboss come and see your wife's letter
Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by jimohibrahim(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2015
got one of those...in those days
i actually hid it somewhere to show to my friends but couldn't locate where i hide it
the letter was damn dissapointing..
Re: Letter From A Ss2 Student by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Is this what mama peace is teaching our children....diaris god ooo!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Low Tuition: Study In Ireland, Tuition Fee, Cost Of Living And How To Apply / Motivational Pictures To Help You Maximise 2022 / Nigeria Lady Has Successfully Jappered To Germany For Her Masters,Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.