Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) (47955 Views)

A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding / Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by toyoutoyou: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Only if I can hit my mouth at the two horns then will I know if it's hit or miss.With the pleasure,I can then tell that it should hit.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by twinee(f): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2015
Joshkid:
this One na hit ooh!...but why going out in this kinda attire, I guess she's single & searchingcheesy

#Lalasticlala on the beat!
. She is single at the moment and seraching..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Dammyjohn(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2015
She's looking for her Johnny.
Where is her Johnny in the Glo CAF Award venue?I want to know-Ini.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by clevvermind(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
ROZZAYY:
She is now in d market so she is free to wear wareva ko kan aiye!
which market? She won buy something?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
I will stab that puna so hard as if i was stabbing shekau
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Iamsynord:
Hit or Miss ko ?? Knack or Mrs nii?? Ki ni gbogbo kantan kantan ti INI se yin NAA?? obinrin adalemosu..
Every other comment must be made in ur native language grin

Ori e gbale oh!
Aburo oju yobo!
Se omo calaba fine girl lo bu yen abi?
Je ki awon guys gba e mu ni igboro!
Son there's your native language, deal with it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by goodgood2(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
She covered her legs, but left her breastt open. Is that not stupidity from a divorcee? Na legs dey tempt guy or breastt?
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Joshkid(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
twinee:
searching??...wah 'bou u?grin
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Joshkid(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2015
twinee:
she's searching??...wah 'bou u?grin
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by goodgood2(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
herald9:

"Thou shall not covet a neighbor's house, WIFE or property "

#shuts eyes...guides my way out of thread #
My bro, I dey pollow you.
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Hurklan(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Na foam bra jare
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by happyzed0(f): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Dats my gal alwaylookin gud n hot

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2015
One if the many reasons why they are single.
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Dolypson04(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2015
She looks like she wanna cry
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Silicon packed inside a push-up bra lipsrsealed
Passing negative message to up coming teenage gals and already grown idi0ts.Smh

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
i don't care whether hit or miss, but what's she doing at glo-caf awards? it's for footballers awards etc not nollywood. Anyway maybe she wants to land a soccer star as her next big catch...

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by leadertext: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin cool...two football on the her chest..afterall na football award...#HIT#

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
She miss hit
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by PrettySpicey(f): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Boobylicious grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Omo see bweasts
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
PrettySpicey:
Boobylicious grin
I tell you. Are your own licious too? grin
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by veraiyke(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Trying to catch n draw attention
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Doyinsola88(f): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Are these pple role model? whenever they get married they will be happy,wen they divorce they will be more happy,present in every occasion!
danbrowndmf:
Are these pple role model? whenever they get married they will be happy,wen they divorce they will be more happy,present in every occasion!
danbrowndmf:

They are not actually happy deep down. They just have to put on the happy face to make people think they are.
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just wanna rock this pretty lady's boat...back, back, back and forth...Aaliyah style.. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
toyoutoyou:
Only if I can hit my mouth at the two horns then will I know if it's hit or miss.With the pleasure,I can then tell that it should hit.

Oniranu!
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by koikoi2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
The picture is not clear na, op pls zoom it a bit.grin
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by 2rez: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Stelvin101:
Silicon packed inside a push-up bra lipsrsealed
Passing negative message to up coming teenage gals and already grown idi0ts.Smh

Brosie she b some opkeke'z role model fah. C az u dismantle her. grin. buh truth been told, u were totally right. shocked
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Pamcrest(f): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Miss. Exposing your boobs doesn't make u more attractive IMHO
My humble submission
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by dein77(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
She looks gloomy....
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by toyoutoyou: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Oniranu!
Na so now.
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by basketbrain(m): 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
yuncka:
Pls ooo, r U sure his ex husband touched her at all. I don't see d reason why dose bo obs should be so wooooow if he did.

To hell wit spirit of Konji shaa!

grin

I guess I now knw y she kicked out his sowy ass!
He wasn't pounding her koko and her brains out.
That guy needs tutorial o cus if I spend 4wks with dis chick she go lose waist like agbani.
Re: Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) by Originalsly: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ah ah?...how did the zookeepers allow a zebra to get away and enta....ehmmm....hmmmm....sorry...my bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria 36 States / Victory Emeje And Charity Ifeoma Onu Crowned King And Queen Of SouthEast Nigeria / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.