Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Am Not Posting A Referal Link, I Just Want To Truly Share - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Am Not Posting A Referal Link, I Just Want To Truly Share (515 Views)

Free Registration Free Payment Free Referal And Make Dollars / Get Paid $100 For Every Referal: / Making $$$$$ From Referal Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Posting A Referal Link, I Just Want To Truly Share by dejman: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2008
I am NOT posting my referal link, I just want to truly share this information with you guys. This is not really an MLM scheme, it is just that they pay people for getting members to their website and they pay for activities of your friends on thier website (It is a business community website). They get their funds from advert and paid membership. Good thing is that they use liberty reserve account which makes it possible for us Nigerians to use the system, and the system is fully automated - they payout instantly into your liberty reserve account.

Payouts can be as much as $30 per referal which is considerable for a Nigerian. This was a chance finding as the community is just starting out.

If you are into referal systems this is a good one. I just wanted to share and so I have left out my referal link.

The website is http://www.zeelog.com - their adverts are becoming popular on the web.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How You Can Make A Minimum Of 50,ooo-100,000 Per Month / Free Registration Free Payment Free Referal And Make Dollars / Reliable Supply From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.