Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway (6577 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Shares Yoruba Symbol / Somali Men Appreciation Thread / Black Girl Fights Somali Girl Cause Somali Girl Has Nice Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Minnesota: KKK Symbol and Swastika Spray Painted on Somali-American’s Driveway in Apparent Vandalism

The FBI has been asked to investigate the vandalism of a Somali-American family’s home:

Racist graffiti on Rochester driveway bring call for FBI

(Star Tribune)

ROCHESTER – Police say they have no suspects after racist graffiti were found on the driveway of a Somali-American family.

Meanwhile Minnesota Muslim leaders called on the FBI to investigate.

A swastika and a KKK symbol, apparently referring to the Ku Klux Klan, were found on the driveway Sunday. The word “stink” was written nearby.

Fahma Mohamed told the Post-Bulletin that the symbols felt “very personal” — a message to make her family feel unwelcome.

“Minnesotans of all faiths must speak out against the hatred and intolerance that leads to this type of disturbing incident,” said Lori Saroya, executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MN). “State and federal law enforcement authorities should assist in bringing the perpetrators of this apparent bias-motivated crime to justice.”

Mohamed says many neighbors have brought over flowers and expressed their regret.

It took about three hours to power-wash the graffiti away.

Last May, the same symbols were painted on the siding of a house a block away. CAIR-MN had asked the FBI to look into that case as well.

Read more http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/05/minnesota-kkk-symbol-and-swastika-spray-painted-on-somali-americans-driveway-in-apparent-vandalism/
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 2:56am On Jan 10, 2015
We can not as good Somalis stand by and let them tarnish our names because in the end we are all black as seen. undecided

Any comments are appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 3:42am On Jan 10, 2015
You are saying that these are your brothers from a different mother correct?

axum:
Translation for my European Brothers:

Is this how true brothers are treating each other today?
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 3:43am On Jan 10, 2015
These dont seem like brother.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 3:43am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
You are saying that these are your brothers from a different mother correct?

Is this how true brothers are treating each other today?

slowpoke do u not know a joke
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 3:52am On Jan 10, 2015
So now this is jokes and stuff if so then how can any body take you serious??
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 3:59am On Jan 10, 2015
You are the only joke here that I can see being you as the main impostor, so tell me why are you tarnishing our good name. If you are truly Somali then I must insist!
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:

You are the only joke here that I can see you as the main impostor, so tell me why are you tarnishing our good name! If you are truly Somali then I must insist!

Your not Somali, as you have stated and can easily be seen by your demeanor. Your a Bantu who overtly talks about things that No Somali would ever. No Somali on here including myself and the 5 others has said their black, yet your first thread was about How Somalis are black. lol

Your so stupid that you can't even troll properly, your not even trolling your just desperate to claim Somalis, which only goes to show the importance of my people, when a Bantu has to pretend to be one, in order to associate themselves with us.

Sit down and stop pretending to be Somali, I wish the other Somalis were here. grin
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 4:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 4:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Axum, just a few questions. If you have been outside Somalia where have you been? Try Minneapolis Minnesota if you want.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 4:09am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWk0QsRm4As

Clearly more proof you are not Somali, you gave up on pretending so your trying to post videos lmao

what does that video prove? Pathetic.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 4:10am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
Axum, just a few questions. If you have been outside Somalia where have you been? Try Minneapolis Minnesota if you want.

Why do you care where i HAVE BEEN. Close your account, and become a better desperate Bantu in your effort to try to claim somalis.

How Sad is it that every Somali in here says their not Black, so you had to crate a fake account and pretend to be Somali, so you could say your Black

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 4:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 4:16am On Jan 10, 2015
I can post some more if you want me to tongue
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 4:21am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
I can post some more if you want me to tongue

Whats the point of posting random Somalis dancing? Your obsession has to end. Your very sick in the head. I can't even come up with an equivalency.

It would be like me being a Bantu and being the descendant of slaves who were enslaved by whites, and then I go on a white forum and say how we are related.

Your very ill, get help
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 4:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Allah blessed me with 5 proper senses so I'm always going to use them and repel the ignorant at any chance I get. More than likely this just another want to be guy that does favors for those who treat his own like trash in their place.

How much more easy can it get this ignoramus lol
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 4:28am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
Allah blessed me with 5 proper senses so I'm always going to use them and repel the ignorant at any chance I get. More than likely this just another want to be guy that does favors for those who treat his own like trash in their place.

How much more easy can it get this ignoramus lol

You make absolutely no sense. You are not Somali, just shut down this account and go away. Your pathetic. How sad you must be to pretend to be another race of people that dislike you, only so you can claim them, cause none of the claim you even the ones who this site.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 4:39am On Jan 10, 2015
You should stop and get a good role model there are plenty out there for you in this state!
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
You should stop and get a good role model there are plenty out there for you in this state!

You should get a life coach and stop pretending to be Somali, or care what they think of you. Because you knew what they though of you, you wouldn't be pretending to be Somali.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2015
If you knew what royal Saudi family thought of us then you wouldn't continue to embarrass us they deport us every day i.diot.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
If you knew what royal Saudi family thought of us then you wouldn't continue to embarrass us they deport us every day i.diot.

Stop saying us. And you are a typical Bantu who view themselves on what others think of them.

Your stupid reverse psychology of Saudis and Somalis doesnt mean Somalis will identify with Blak.

Somalis are treated like anyone who goes to Saudi Arabia who is there illegally or commits a crime.

The poor example is an example of how desperate you are to associate with Somalis.

You already have slipped up and said your not Somali, stop saying you are.

Even the Somalis on here have said they dont see themselves as Black, so your so desperate that you created a fake account. lmao

You are a true representation of your people. Ugly backwards, and desperate to claim anyone but themselves.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 4:57am On Jan 10, 2015
You have become a failure when you do not adhere to the chain of order. Even more you have no respect for an elder like Bihi. Trash is what they call you.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 4:59am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
You have become a failure when you do not adhere to the chain of order. Even more you have no respect for an elder like Bihi. Trash is what they call you.

Again exposing the fact your not Somali. Elder? Your Bantu trash, slavery needs to come back and then you can rejoice when your property to a Somali, maybe then you will get the joy of being near a Somali.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 5:22am On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

Again exposing the fact your not Somali. Elder? Your Bantu trash, slavery needs to come back and then you can rejoice when your property to a Somali, maybe then you will get the joy of being near a Somali.

Somali Elders Council of Central Minnesota

Your trash is embarrassing us.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 5:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Again dont include yourself with our good name. If you want to fight Mogadishu has not went anywhere tongue
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by axum: 5:25am On Jan 10, 2015
barwaaqo:
Again dont include yourself with our good name. If you want to fight Mogadishu has not went anywhere tongue

Your lack of anything Somali is so pathetic, that its to easy to tell your not Somali and a Bantu troll seeking acceptance.
Re: KKK Symbol And Swastika Spray Painted On Somali-american’s Driveway by barwaaqo: 5:27am On Jan 10, 2015
On behalf of us younger Somalis excuse this i.diot some of us need to have our mouths washed good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs&Curves To Celebrate Heritage Day(18+) / Our Ancestors - Images From Ancient Egypt / Richest And Prominent Tribes In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.