Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) (35258 Views)

Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by mimicious(f): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
is jonathan the cause of this one too?
I wonder oooo
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by mimicious(f): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2015
babyosisi:
He may even be a nairalander
I hope they catch him and cut off his preek
Now u got me laffing

1 Like

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by hyfr(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2015
August17:

If konji was a human being, he would have slapped you...
maka Y?
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2015
This lunatic must be trackd & hung by d blokos! Change2015!

1 Like

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by alexlee50: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Ellidude:
We need change in Nigeria!

This is a mere issue of unemployment.
Are you okay in the head? I guess you are single with no family of your own and from your comfort zone in your, you think nothing like that can happen to your sister's which is why you see this as trivial. Well pray very hard that when you start a family your daughters get raped by your neighbors and you should have the grace to see it as an unemployed neighbor who out of idleness has fallen victim to the weakness of the flesh.pray armed robbers come to your home rape your mother and sisters and you should have the grace to see it as such.

4 Likes

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by hyfr(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2015
mimicious:

I wonder oooo
bae is that really u in your d.p? cheesy
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by popson1st: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Since the reporter cannot verify if he truly graduates from UNILAG, then why is the topic comtain UNILAG GRADUATES? Our press sha..
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by lastmessenger: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Muslims have been doing this since the time of their prophet.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by agabusta: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Na wa o.

How small girls thing dey taste sef?

No so una dey start.

1 Like

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by mimicious(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
bae is that really u in your d.p? cheesy
My dear its me ooooo
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Na wa o.

the tin dey tight and e go dey sweet u but pain the girl.(have I answer ur question.)
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by hyfr(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
mimicious:

My dear its me ooooo
Cool, so pretty,endowed,elegant.. Need I say more? cheesy
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2015
What does the IPO mean by "both families are trying to settle?" should he be officiating a settlement or tracking down the craddle robber to face justice? Our mentality in this country is sickening.

https://www.nairaland.com/2081863/beware-craddle-robbers
... Mods move this to front page please. Hardly a day passes by without news of child abuse. If these stories are given so much publicity, way of preventing such should be given similar attention...... Cc obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by mimicious(f): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Cool, so pretty,endowed,elegant.. Need I say more? cheesy
Please continue *head on fire*
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Ewuro4: 8:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Ellidude:
We need change in Nigeria!

This is a mere issue of unemployment.

Did you just call it MERE ?? Lord have mercy!!
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by omoagbeke(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
some pples head needs to be checked
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by tomzman: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2015
I don't see the need to include 'Unilag graduate' in that headline. What's the correlation between Unilag and the crime the guy committed? U sha wan spoil the school name.

1 Like

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Ellidude(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2015
alexlee50:
Are you okay in the head? I guess you are single with no family of your own and from your comfort zone in your, you think nothing like that can happen to your sister's which is why you see this as trivial. Well pray very hard that when you start a family your daughters get raped by your neighbors and you should have the grace to see it as an unemployed neighbor who out of idleness has fallen victim to the weakness of the flesh.pray armed robbers come to your home rape your mother and sisters and you should have the grace to see it as such.
Calm down. If i had said anything wrong, why not pinpoint it rather than wishing me evil. You claim to be matured but your post say nothing about it. None of your wishes for me would come to pass. Anything you wish for me, is indirectly returning to me. Take your time to read what you wrote.

I agree that my previous statement was wrong but it still doesn't warrant an insult from you.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
What's wrong with all these people wey no fit control their sexual urge?! if you need sex so badly, go to the streets and get a hoe!, chai!
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Ellidude(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Did you just call it MERE ?? Lord have mercy!!
Modified. Sorry for my previous post.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by hyfr(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Please continue *head on fire*[/quote] grin lol you are xoxo alluring,exquisite,foxy,hot,enticing,well-formed,elegant,sexy hei Oh Lawd you are gorgeous cheesy
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by August17(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
maka Y?
I believe you saw the first pic? So don't blame konji.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by yomi007k(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Let me start by checking that fb page.
"Eyekay Da Stika Obasi"
007 to da rescue.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by DualCore1: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Please continue *head on fire* grin lol you are xoxo alluring,exquisite,foxy,hot,enticing,well-formed,elegant,sexy hei Oh Lawd you are gorgeous cheesy
Probably similar lines were used by Ikechukwu on the 9-year old.

Mimi, dey der dey watch, k? When you visit am and him lock door, no come here come cry angry angry

On a thread about alleged rape, you wan toast woman. Guy your 2015 don already enter downward spiral right from January sha.

Strolling by.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2015
so, so sad, l hope he is arrested to face the law.... angry
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2015
Seen
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by hyfr(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2015
DualCore1:

Mimi, dey der dey watch, k? When you visit am and him lock door, no come here come cry angry angry

On a thread about alleged rape, you wan toast woman. Guy your 2015 don already enter downward spiral right from January sha.

Strolling by.
tongue
DualCore1:

Strolling by.
HATER, KEEP ON HATING THIS NEW YEAR. MTCHEEW BALLON BURSTER,MOOD KILLER
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Ayo081(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
dunkem21:
Na wa o.

try am.
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by xabi148(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2015
crucify him bring in d angel of death

Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by loomer: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
SEE HIS HEAD LIKE THE CALABASH
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2015
What a paedophile!!!
Re: ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes 9-Year-Old, Flees (Pictured) by blackjack21(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Pavore9:
he should be smoked out, it seems the police is even dragging its feet. lf families of victims begin to accept out of the judicial system settlement, these peodophiles will continue their sordid preferences.

the IEDIOT is a A•BOKI, hw want it tight. angry :\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / Man And His Girlfriend Steal A Widow's ATM Card In Delta, Withdraw 190k In Delta / Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.