Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? (27763 Views)

Advice : I Care For My Wife But Love Another Woman / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ilekeh(f): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
I have confronted and he has explained that he didn't marry the girl but only done an introduction thing to be able to pass from a boy to a man.

LMAO!

Bull shoit!

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
mutter:

I even LIKED your post!!
I advised her to polygamy because she is hell bent on not leaving the man. She got that advice so often here. I also mentioned that if I were in her shoes I would get rid of the man.
But No! she wants to have the man enslaved to her. Have complete control of his money and by so doing he will never be able to go home.
Thus I advised her to polygamy.
Better for her to share the man.
If she does this she can still have a part of it.

I know many cases where the men divorce to bring the women abroad but still have a relationship with the wife abroad. It is just for the paper formalities.
Besides most nigerian men are now keen of having a family raised in Nigeria to have their base there too. I know many nigerians married to nigerians abroad who go home to marry a second wife.
Years back we encouraged it thinking they did it because white women cannot understand our culture but today it is happening to Nigerian women.
Besides I know quite a few men who have a polygamous home. One wife abroad and one at home. It works but it has it`s challenges.

Part of what? cheesy

I've seen it ALL.

Mutter please write a diary, blog or a book based on your diaspora experience... I will def subscribe grin
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ilekeh(f): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
But in the pictures people were congratulating and blessing the marriage. His reason for this is because they assumed they would marry.

Lol ngga is a liar!

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ilekeh(f): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
findingtruth:
Are these actual wedding photos or an introduction

Seriously.........even if you're not Nigeria, common sense should have helped you deduced that what you're viewing are not "friendship" pictures.

Your husband is married to another woman.

Show him this thread and watch his face drop!

Divorce him and report him to immigration if you like. Selfish man angry

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ilekeh(f): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
His other wife is gorgeous tho. Pele embarassed

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
findingtruth:

I haven't gone past page 1 so I really don't know what advise others have given, firstly let me throw some light on an AVERAGE man(Benin to be precise)

1. The average Nigerian man believes in polygamy, he finds nothing wrong in it, though he is married/engaged, he finds nothing wrong in having concubines

2.Some Nigeria men marry for papers(be it visa, green card or citizenship) & will do anything to get it

3. The average Nigerian does not really regard a child born of a white woman as a child, thats why the lady here could marry him even though she knew you were in the picture, even if you had, 3 kids for him, it doesn't change anything

4. some Nigerian men marry for papers, when they get it they divorce & later bring their Nigerian wife over BUT some also marry for papers but don't seek for divorce neither do they bring their spouse over, they perfectly maintain both families with no interference from either party

5. the average Nigerian family sees this deception as no big deal, maybe due to poverty & the need to break through, they simply see it as a means to an end & the belief that both race's are different, so they can't relate to it since it ain't their own race or environment.

To buttress the above, lets assume a married man resident in nigeria, does the same thing to a another lady here in Nigeria, both families won't take it easy on him, the society will frown at such. The media is filled with numerous cases

I cannot tell the category your husbands belongs to,

if I may ask, how old is he & how old are you? The answer could be a pointer

Finally, your husbands plan could be to love & to cherish you & stay by your side while maintaining his other family here without interference

OR

he could plan to divorce you & invite the other lady over

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ilekeh(f): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
findingtruth:
I am not sure how to handle the situation. I am pregnant by him is the whole issue now. What about our son? Do i have the right to deny our son a family and a father because of this betrayal and wrong doings?
Do i wait until the baby is born to report him? Do i just chuck it up and report him now?
I just don't know the right path in life to take... I am not a revengeful person i don't want to do him wrong but i can't do this either.

Woman, do you have a job?! Stop the nonsense about family.

A man that cares for his family won't seek for another family outside of his matrimony home.

Just imagine, the money you make will go towards sustaining his new family while you live in poverty.

Divorce him unless you don't mind being a second wife.

Give him parental rights, but tell your child (when he is grown enough to understand) that his father is a snake.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
eclectic7:
hey I like trending topics, DieeDiee do you crave sexual satisfaction? I only ask because I care and who knows maybe more.
I aim to please.

You're still here? I knew you were looking for attention from me. Nah nigga, unlike you I'm not so desperate to solicit strangers. What if you look like pig? Can't take that chance.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

Woman, do you have a job?! Stop the nonsense about family.

A man that cares for his family won't seek for another family outside of his matrimony home.

Just imagine, the money you make will go towards sustaining his new family while you live in poverty.

Divorce him unless you don't mind being a second wife.

Give him parental rights, but tell your child (when he is grown enough to understand) that his father is a snake.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by eclectic7: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:

You're still here? I knew you were looking for attention from me. Nah nigga, unlike you I'm not so desperate to solicit strangers. What if you look like pig? Can't take that chance.

don't mean to sound cocky (no pun intended) but im actually not bad looking, handsome in most books, young and with tons of cash.
Anyway my Magnum is loaded and pointed at you, are you blind cant you see I am beguiled by you, I have thing for feisty women for Christ sake, last I checked ITS ALLOWED
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by eclectic7: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
You know I get it, DieeDiee is a lesbian and mutter is a homosexual (gay man) trapped in a woman's body hence their weird chemistry , get it people! on that note mutter I truly laud and admire your sense of judgement you know how to see things from both ends of the table and that is the hallmark of objective reasoning...
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
eclectic7:
You know I get it, DieeDiee is a lesbian and mutter is a homosexual (gay man) trapped in a woman's body hence their weird chemistry , get it people! on that note mutter I truly laud and admire your sense of judgement you know how to see things from both ends of the table and that is the hallmark of objective reasoning...

Watch it ... Watch it ... Watch it ... Did you catch it?!?!? Yah me too, it lost its course and missed the bulls eye
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by eclectic7: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:

Watch it ... Watch it ... Watch it ... Did you catch it?!?!? Yah me too, it lost its course and missed the bulls eye

what unnerves you? my lecherousness, the fact im not ugly as you prayed I will be, or the fact I am rich which has no downsides by the way?
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
eclectic7:

don't mean to sound cocky (no pun intended) but im actually not bad looking, handsome in most books, young and with tons of cash.
Anyway my Magnum is loaded and pointed at you, are you blind cant you see I am beguiled by you, I have thing for feisty women for Christ sake, last I checked ITS ALLOWED

Which books? Proof is in the taste - upload your pic and let us judge. Really nigga? You just had to go and be kitsch and talk about how loaded you are. If you gonna be flossing about cash you best be packing too many zeros to count. And no Zim dollars and Nigerian Nairas are not welcomed - in fact any African currency with the exception of Ghana, SA, Bots and Lesotho.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
eclectic7:

Its allowed but there are better ways to gain a lady's attention. Ever heard of charming and wooing?
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Ewuro4: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Imma park here till its closed grin
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by eclectic7: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:

Its allowed but there are better ways to gain a lady's attention. Ever heard of charming and wooing?

touche, I didn't mean to get on your bad side, just rocked the boat a tad bit, who knows we could take this cyber romance to the next level if you game.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
eclectic7:

what unnerves you? my lecherousness, the fact im not ugly as you prayed I will be, or the fact I am rich which has no downsides by the way?

Nah, it's the fact you don't know how to approach a lady. Don't know what women you are used to but I don't tolerate crass behaviour and you think calling me a lesbian is gonna make me run into your arms? Pssshhh... You aint got no game. Ask @honourhim for tips. Brother man got a smile and blush from me.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2015
eclectic7:

touche, I didn't mean to get on your bad side, just rocked the boat a tad bit, who knows we could take this cyber romance to the next level if you game.

LOL! We're in a romance now? Please upload pic to make sure you really don't look like a bullfrog. (Yeah, frogs only get kissed in fairy tales sorry)
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by eclectic7: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
no way in hell will I do that on this CyberIsland, its unbecoming of a seasoned webnocrat (I coined that so don't ask me its meaning)
DieeDiee are you Nigerian? cuz there is something off about the way you write not what I am used to, I noticed you mentioned other currencies apart from the Naira and Dollar also.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
If you were really handsome you would gladly do it. No, I'm not. Nothing off about my writing. It just shows I didn't go to school for nothing I actually learned grammar and punctuation tongue
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by eclectic7: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2015
DieeDiee:
If you were really handsome you would gladly do it. No, I'm not. Nothing off about my writing. It just shows I didn't go to school for nothing I actually learned grammar and punctuation tongue

And I admire you learnt well, sorry for being pervy earlier, its in my DNA, nice to have you onboard Nairaland, you can make many new friends on here and maybe find your deepest heart desires here too, best of luck, okwakwa(harmattan) is not smiling this year, so we spend more time indoors, you should come to Nigeria sometime tho.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
eclectic7:

And I admire you learnt well, sorry for being pervy earlier, its in my DNA, nice to have you onboard Nairaland, you can make many new friends on here and maybe find your deepest heart desires here too, best of luck, okwakwa(harmattan) is not smiling this year, so we spend more time indoors, you should come to Nigeria sometime tho.

Lol! No I doubt I'll find my deepest heart desire here.

Thank you for your apology and you are forgiven.

What? Now that you know I'm not in Nigeria you are no longer lusting? A rich boy like you shouldn't have any problem flying to where I am to visit every month unless you were only after my zex (pun intended)

Don't blame your DNA for your douchebag behaviour. Own it, take responsibility and hopefully do something about it.

What? Come to Nigeria and get kidnapped by Boko Haram if Ebola doesn't catch me first? No, thank you. tongue I'm playing, maybe one day but for now I'm happy where I am.

Ps: I still want to see what you look like. PM me your picture. Don't even think of using someone else google can now allow you to search by picture so I'll know if it's a pic of someone else.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Hugoboi(m): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2015
Smh...all I see are insecure women bitching everywhere...

Y'all need to take several seats and sip on Budweisers while at it too..

This is supposed to be a mature forum not a book club.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Maximus17(m): 5:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Before the result of this marriage, there has been so much conspiracy, mischief, deceit and other forms of emotional misdemeanor.. Pls take heart, henceforth, do not believe any comment that e.diot says to you. Well, what's imminent now is your Child, be strong for your baby. Atimes Life has a way of teaching us painful lessons..This time let it make u rather than break you. Remain blessed!

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by wierdpsycho: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2015
DieeDiee:

Lol! No I doubt I'll find my deepest heart desire here.

Thank you for your apology and you are forgiven.

What? Now that you know I'm not in Nigeria you are no longer lusting? A rich boy like you shouldn't have any problem flying to where I am to visit every month unless you were only after my zex (pun intended)

Don't blame your DNA for your douchebag behaviour. Own it, take responsibility and hopefully do something about it.

What? Come to Nigeria and get kidnapped by Boko Haram if Ebola doesn't catch me first? No, thank you. tongue I'm playing, maybe one day but for now I'm happy where I am.

Ps: I still want to see what you look like. PM me your picture. Don't even think of using someone else google can now allow you to search by picture so I'll know if it's a pic of someone else.

hi, my name is wierdpsycho, and you are a RABID BÁSTARD
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by DieeDiee: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2015
wierdpsycho:

hi, my name is wierdpsycho, and you are a RABID BÁSTARD

Okay, good to know.
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by rooqee120(f): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2015
Haba! U guys hv already givn d op d advice u cn gv bt y are some ppl at each odas throat jxt to proove dia points? Make una no fight bcs of anoda persn problem nw.Y wan carry anoda person matter for head hold your own for hand? Haba...
Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by armyofone(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Findingtruth,

He went to Nigeria to marry the lady. Call USCIS and tell them everything see if they can undo it. Your fake husband is a player. Find a way to move on.
So bro still playing green card games ko.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2015
rofemiguwa:
As in eh!!! The kill am kill am kill am die' advise in this thread no bi for here.
You advisor [b]forgot one thing, let her kuku abort the baby [/b]so she won't have to explain to her child anything about his 'devilish,criminal minded, fraudulent, selfish dad' in the future.

The milk has bin split , is the only way forward breaking the glass too??.
You advisors should please put both parties in your shoe.
Abeg I don tire to talk.
At op it is not an entirely hopeless situation, the guy might actually love u and wanted to fulfill all righteousness at home.
I suggest you talk to him with thE facts you have. And find an amicable way to resolve this,putting your state of health in consideration. Not all nigerian men are killers and con artist. All the best in whatever decision you make.

Ha!!! i shouted when i read your post. How can you, a woman for that matter advice someone to abort her baby? A baby that was even conceived in wedlock and out of love? May God have mercy on you.
@OP love the baby when he arrives. Its your flesh and blood. And he doesn't deserve all this drama his irresponsible father is trying to play out.

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by rofemiguwa(f): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
crowns2:

Ha!!! i shouted when i read your post. How can you, a woman for that matter advice someone to abort her baby? A baby that was even conceived in wedlock and out of love? May God have mercy on you.
@OP love the baby when he arrives. Its your flesh and blood. And he doesn't deserve all this drama his irresponsible father is trying to play out.
PleAse Reread my post Slowly thiS time arounD. From the begining.

There is a sometin called sacarsm. I was referring to the posters advising her to jail her husband, trow him out, kill him, do dis do dat forgeting they had a child togeda,some even went as far as saying she is foolish for getting ppregnant for her husband!.
I was telling them to kuku advise her to abort the baby so she will finally do away with every traces of her criminal nigerian husband as they have labelled him.as if the man has commited murder or some heinous crime by marrying someone else.
Bigamy isn't the worst crime on earth. Even dou is wrong, other advise apart from jail him, kill him shud be given to the poster

That is my stand!

Re: Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2015
rofemiguwa:
PleAse Reread my post Slowly thiS time arounD. From the begining.

There is a sometin called sacarsm. I was referring to the posters advising her to jail her husband, trow him out, kill him, do dis do dat forgeting they had a child togeda,some even went as far as saying she is foolish for getting ppregnant for her husband!.
I was telling them to kuku advise her to abort the baby so she will finally do away with every traces of her criminal nigerian husband as they have labelled him.as if the man has commited murder or some heinous crime by marrying someone else.
Bigamy isn't the worst crime on earth. Even dou is wrong, other advise apart from jail him, kill him shud be given to the poster

That is my stand!
okay now i understand. But about the man 'commiting murder by marrying someone else', i beg to disagree, i see it as crime against an innocent person when you overlook someone's genuine love for you and use it against them for your own selfish interest. its a very painful and heart breaking experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Share Your Thought (picture). / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116