Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website (639 Views)

Who Can Develop A School Website And Design This Kind Of Scratch Card. / School Website - Help / School Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by Naijasolace: 4:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Hlp me owt o, na ma pr0ject b dat, i'm tinking of using wordpress, bt i dunno wat theme, helep bros owt abeg
Re: Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by donsheddy1(m): 5:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Help is on the way bross.
Re: Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by talk2hb1(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Do you even understand what you want to do?
I believe if you understand what you want to achieve you shouldn't be confused whether to use WordPress or the alternative.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by donsheddy1(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2015
talk2hb1:
Do you even understand what you want to do?
I believe if you understand what you want to achieve you shouldn't be confused whether to use WordPress or the alternative.
The guy dey tell dummies say him dey confused. Bross I guess we suggest he uses "wordla" since wordpress and joomla are confusing to him.
Re: Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by talk2hb1(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2015
donsheddy1:
The guy dey tell dummies say him dey confused. Bross I guess we suggest he uses "wordla" since wordpress and joomla are confusing to him.
I think he/she is not a web designer. Just some CMS installer
Re: Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by resultcase(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2015
what project do you need it for? give full details if u want to get help.
Re: Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by donsheddy1(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2015
talk2hb1:

I think he/she is not a web designer. Just some CMS installer
I would love to have him or her as my intern to do the installations for me then.
Re: Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Naijasolace:
Hlp me owt o, na ma pr0ject b dat, i'm tinking of using wordpress, bt i dunno wat theme, helep bros owt abeg
what kind of school website do you need?

Do you need one like myschool(dot)com.ng? Or you just need one which you can just update school news daily.

Now take a look at what i listed above, if you need one like myschool, then i guess you will need alot of money to pay programmers and web-developers, but if you just need a normal blog site, then do use wordpress or blogger.

I just wish am clear.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
simply copy any website code from online and edit with your program.

(1) (Reply)

Site Hacked, Help / I Need A Web Developer / Get #1 Mass Mail Marketing Script That Sends Up To 300k Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.