Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace (4317 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Bra In New Photo / Photo: Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Pic In Her Bikini Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by stephenduru: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2015
Aw!Money talking.Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has showed off her boo's two diamond encrusted Jesus Piece
necklaces.

She flaunted the Piece and captioned it:

"Mr X's" jewellry with caption "Sssh".E

OMG!Iyanya had to comment on the post

Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by tobillionaire(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
1 word.... VANITY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by enoqueen: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by Joshkid(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Front page .. #sure banker
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by Chazzyboy: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Joshkid:
Front page .. #sure banker
hw sure?
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by Lindajohn(f): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2015
I love dis babe like mad
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by 100Cents: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fake girl...
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by 100Cents: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lindajohn:
I love you like mad

Thank you..
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by idu1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Usless girl....
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Guys please is that instagram or twitter?
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by stephenduru: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
.Instagram but you can not access the photos there unless you apply for a request first.You can only see the photos and posts when Tonto accepts u
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by freezyprinzy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
how that wan take give em ticket 2 heaven?
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by nefertiitii: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
And sooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
front Page
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by IAMBREEZY: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
hol up..
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by Lindajohn(f): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
100Cents:

Thank you..
wetin come be ur own.... Was i talking to you? Bros abeg park well
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by lilmax(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Disappointed sad was expecting something better
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by 100Cents: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lindajohn:
wetin come be ur own.... Was i talking to you? Bros abeg park well

Mind yourself o.

Before i do that for you.
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by 100Cents: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Have you guys noticed that no one mentions Facebook anymore in mainstream media.

Facebook is getting sidelined gradually..

This must be instagran
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by pretydiva(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wey tin she say mk we cm do ni
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by Lindajohn(f): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2015
100Cents:

Mind yourself o.

Before i do that for you.
u never jam.... U go see trouble run... No try me...
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by 100Cents: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2015
Lindajohn:
u never jam.... U go see trouble run... No try me...

Oya, where is the venue ?
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by WillyWest: 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
100Cents:

Have you guys noticed that no one mentions Facebook anymore in mainstream media.

Facebook is getting sidelined gradually..

This must be instagran

Fore sight and business acumen must go hand in hand, Zuckerberg saw it coming, and that's the reason he bought the competition - Instagram.
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by 100Cents: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
WillyWest:

Fore sight and business acumen must go hand in hand, Zuckerberg saw it coming, and that's the reason he bought the competition - Instagram.

That's cool.

So he has only twitter to contend with ?

Who owns whattsapp now ?
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by Afrok(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Smh... Nah today she don dey flaunt different things from different boos? Abeg call me op when she flaunts her wedding ring (not engagement ring).
Congratulations to her...
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by WillyWest: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
100Cents:

That's cool.

So he has only twitter to contend with ?

Who owns whattsapp now ?

yep you guessed it, same dude owns whatsapp. Zuckerberg buying up all the competition am sure twitter refused to sell to him that's why he doesn't have that too.
Re: Photo:Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her Boo's Diamond Encrusted Jesus Piece Necklace by axortedbabe(f): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
And e neva reach wen we go knw dis mr x or wateva...

(1) (Reply)

Meet Woman With The World’s Largest Natural Breasts…she Makes Millions With It ( / Meet The Top 10 Richest Music Producers In Nigeria / 30 Old-school Fashion Celebrity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.