Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode (22539 Views)

Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu / Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by lalasticlala(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2015
The Director, Media and Publicity of the Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential campaign, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has again hit the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, calling for his probe over his alleged tie with terrorist groups.

Fani-Kayode stated this in a statement issued in Abuja on Friday.

The estranged member of the APC called on Nigerians and the international community to investigate the relationship between Buhari and the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta as well as Boko Haram.

Fani-Kayode made the call following alleged endorsement of Buhari’s candidacy by the MEND.

Fani-Kayode said as a result of the development, it would not come as a surprise if the violent Boko Haram group equally endorsed Buhari.

He said, “It is important for Nigerians to take another look at Buhari’s comments about Boko Haram and the way he has encouraged Boko Haram group.

“It is on public record that Buhari had announced to the whole world that it was unfair and unjust for the Boko Haram to be tackled after it had killed over 20,000 innocent Nigerians, mostly women and children, after burning their homes and destroying their communities”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/10/buhari-supporting-boko-haram-probed-fani-kayode/

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2015
I'm happy that at least a man of public recognition has finally concurred to the fact Buhari has a hand in this boko haram issue,even if he is trying to cover up...,

Remember in GEJ's 1st and 2nd year of ruling Nigeria it was nothing but peace all the way but immediately Buhari sensed this he used boko haram as his prima facie tool in sabotaging the integrity of Goodluck's government and I see he has made a very big impact, he has managed to swerve the heart of our people against Goodluck even here on nairaland..,

May God Forgive you Buhari him alone knows your evil deeds..,

God will see you through this election GEJ

Peace

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2015
"They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family" — GEJ

I think we all know who's having a tie with Boko Haram.

253 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Jeffy1206(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2015
I was here angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by ayukdaboss(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
NIGERIANS, hear your president misfiring again in Enugu yesterday:

President Jonathan said: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?"

grin grin

221 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by englishmart(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
in that case " you are under arrest.
You have the right to remain silent for anything you do or say shall be used against you in the court of law

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:09am On Jan 10, 2015
i will waka go OPEC and i will stabilise oil price to 20 naira per liter - buhari

i will provide food for everybody, indomie for everybody if i win - buhari

i will pay nysc members 5,000 naira - buhari

i will employ 720,000 people, (those people in my village only) -buhari

and he wants to become the president, have you seen a goat giving birth to a chicken before?

Meanwhile GEJ till buhari get some sense

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by englishmart(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2015
boko or no boko.

GEJ till Buhari accepts a presidential debate

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Donfolu: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Enough of these allegations! I hope we grow up soon in nigeria, instead of them stating what they have for us outrightly they engage in unfound allegations...
all the same, Buhari to rule if God wishes!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by bondingman: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2015
FFK we all know that, there's been too much smoke on that issue for it to b untrue
Let d FG do something about it even now d election's ongoing

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by midolian(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
I used to THINK ds guy's a fool buh now I KNOW he is

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by brutef0rce101: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Give him food and he will sing for you....

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by hyfr(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Fani kayode must be sure of what he is saying. His courage and boldness is something else, I have to believe him

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
While serious governments take charge and fight terrorism the pdp government chose to politicize it. We will not politicize insurgency... Prof yemi Osinbajo.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by babadee1(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Same playbook from 2011 in 2015. The political ground game is totally different now and these people are obviously out of ideas.

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by borntosave: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by AbuMikey(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2015
But this is the same _idiot I watched Yesterday singing Praises of Buhari on the O&M show on AIT, claiming He likes Buhari as a Person and a Maj Gen.
Now, He's here talking rubbish!

Politicians sha sad

#February14

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Agimor(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2015
FFK should keep spewing garbage from his mouth.who even take him serious these days.

51 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by LaurelP(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2015
All dis fair weather political jobbers!

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2015
The PDP should know by now that this strategy of attacking Buhari's person is not working. It doesn't help matters that the president is involved in dishing out faulty and unsubstantiated claims to the public. The PDP instead should use their e-rats to research claims by the opposition and refute such instead of personality attack. The president instead should be saying 'I did this and that, and I will further do this and that.' He is not short of what to say in that department. Due to access to information, the electorate is no longer satisfied with politicians dishing out money during elections.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by PassingShot(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2015
ayukdaboss:
NIGERIANS, hear your president misfiring again in Enugu yesterday:

President Jonathan said: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? Money not up to the price of a peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail. Is that good enough?"

grin grin

Did he really say this for real? Please tell me it's a joke!

@ OP,

PDP is sinking and they know it.

In OBJ's words: "Give FFK food, he will dance and even sing for you". Omo ale jati jati.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by emmddy: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Japhet04:
I'm happy that at least a man of public recognition has finally concurred to the fact Buhari has a hand in this boko haram issue,even if he is trying to cover up..., [b][/b]

Remember in GEJ's 1st and 2nd year of ruling Nigeria it was nothing but peace all the way but immediately Buhari sensed this he used boko haram as his prima facie tool in sabotaging the integrity of Goodluck's government and I see he has made a very big impact, he has managed to swerve the heart of our people against Goodluck even here on nairaland..,

May God Forgive you Buhari him alone knows your evil deeds..,

God will see you through this election GEJ

Peace
the bold, do u say man of public recognition? so sad this is coming from you...... he is product of same sex, ok

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Day169: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
As for FFK, he who speaks from both sides of his mouth cannot be trusted!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Crocz(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2015
This dude sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2015
emmddy:
the bold, do u say man of public recognition? so sad this is coming from you...... he is product of same sex, ok
if anybody tell you sey I understand you ehn, dat person must be a liar

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by alaoeri: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Character assasination is no more working, FFK sell your paymaster if he has anything sellable which i doubt, FEBUHARI 14th is fast approaching you & your ilks will hear am.
GMB/PYO 2015 DONE DEAL.

57 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by mogentle(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2015
FFK means Fewon Fawon Koyade. He cant help GEJ's campaign a bit. Stupid concubine of a whole Bianca.

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by omenka(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2015
I bet when he said "we will expose Buhari soon" this was what he was talking about!

Isn't this same shiit we've been hearing for the past four years!? Is this government trying to tell me since they started accusing him they've not probed and found him wanting yet?? Doesn't that signpost a hugely inept and incompetent leadership??

How many more nigerians need to die before they bring this Buhari guy to justice, a million

These guys make me sick.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by PerfumeRepublik: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2015
What's the diff between a politician and a Ho' ?
When I say politicians I mean all o them, from both your party and theirs..
Each side is a different side of the same rotten coin separated by a tiny porous membrane.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode by patrickmuf(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2015
FFK representing the Association of Mentally deranged Nigerians in Government since 1901...

56 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja / "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards / Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.