Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) (44733 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

This is not a fact, this is an assumption. You don't know. Whatever environment she grows up in, whatever culture, she is a child and she has the right to be a child and to be protected by her parents. There is absolutely no excuse why a child should be married off at the age of 13, all the more to her tormenter. I can follow your reasoning but what is happening to this child is wrong in many ways and we should stop excusing cruelty in the name of culture.
It is a society that decides who is an adult from a child. You are the one saying she is a child not her father and her society. America says you can't vote until you are 21 but you can join the army and die under a government you were not old enough to vote in. An adult American can't marry a minor but two minors can get married if they have their parent's consent. I see flaws in that just as I see flaws in this. But no one has the right as an outsider to determine how another society lives. You can disagree but you can't impose your views on others. The sharia system is what they are following and whether or not you like it, the father's action is not illegal. Her father has taken a lawful action in his wisdom rationalised by his culture. The 'cruelty' argument is subjective. He has protected his child the way he knows.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by qasmah(f): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
IamDejman:
don't blame me. Blame the religion
Pls make comments with facts n stop blaming religion for man''s inability to comprehend the faith he professes ...take time out to find facts ,i mean real facts about subjects beforepassing comments lest ignorance becomes a reason for u to cross url limits n sin
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

It is a society that decides who is an adult from a child. You are the one saying she is a child not her father and her society. America says you can't vote until you are 21 but you can join the army and die under a government you were not old enough to vote in. An adult American can't marry a minor but two minors can get married if they have their parent's consent. I see flaws in that just as I see flaws in this. But no one has the right as an outsider to determine how another society lives. You can disagree but you can't impose your views on others. The sharia system is what they are following and whether or not you like it, the father's action is not illegal. Her father has taken a lawful action in his wisdom rationalised by his culture. The 'cruelty' argument is subjective. He has protected his child the way he knows.

Every sane society agrees that a 13-year-old is not yet an adult and not mature enough to be married off.

Their culture and society is a sick one, it is obvious, look at how well the North develops. undecided lipsrsealed

So continue playing the tolerant one while people and innocent kids suffer and die in the name of culture, religion and tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by qasmah(f): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
This has nothing to do with islam.
;
Let me educate u:first set aside ur prejudices that have been passed on to u by God knows who n take time out to learn about Islam ,then n only then,can u understand that there's nothing barbaric about Islam.There's no harm in honestly putting in efforts to know what Islam really is....ur burdened heart may find relief.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Every sane society agrees that a 13-year-old is not yet an adult and not mature enough to be married off.

Their culture and society is a sick one, it is obvious, look at how well the North develops. undecided lipsrsealed

So continue playing the tolerant one while people and innocent kids suffer and die in the name of culture, religion and tradition.
You can't use the development argument. There are lots of countries that practice 'child' marriage that are more advanced than your christian south. present a more 'sane' argument.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

You can't use the development argument. There are lots of countries that practice 'child' marriage that are more advanced than your christian south. present a more 'sane' argument.

Which countries?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by qasmah(f): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
frankmoney:
The world will be a better place without Islam.

In actual fact d world would av been a beta place if pple like u spared as much time as u spent criticizing Islam in understanding it. I affirm that it is the most beautiful way of liFe n i invite u to it if only u'd take time to learn about it sincerely...May Allah show u the light
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Which countries?
e.g Saudi Arabia.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by qasmah(f): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=29662772]If mohammed can Bleep a 6 years old virgin and say oh allah dis punny is tite and hot, Wqd do ya expect from his followers?

It's obvious dt u see ds platform as a means of displaying ur ignorance...My MUHAMMAD is not d same as d one u are talking about...if u're not knowledgeable about something then pls ask questions so that u're guided.May Allah 4giv u n direct u towards His light
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

e.g Saudi Arabia.

If that's a sane country, then I am Santa Claus. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by rigarmortis: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
IamDejman:
To all insulting the man. Take a look from this angle

His daughter was raped. Under Islamic parlance, she might possibly not get married cos of that lingering issue on her. Since the rapist decided he would marry her, the father was happy that the shame would soon be over and therefore agrees provided there isn't any use of pregnancy in a month.

Note: the rapist in the afterworld would have his punishment cos of direct contravention to the forbidden act he committed (Haram)

#ProudlyChristianThough wink

The raypist will suffer in heaven and get away with the crime here on earth while enjoying the permenent legitimization of his loot, while the victim, a little child by law and mentality, will suffer the torture of stigma for life, worse still she will be made legally submisive for life the the criminal, the only love making she will LEGALLY get in life will be from a guy who she despises when she finally matures.

Note also that in the event that she becomes boring and unloved, the criminal is legally entitled to 3 more virgins, no need to plan, a new short cut has been found, as long as he can raype them into submission, he can acquire them now, and wait for the punishment after death, meanwhile the child will be stoned if she as little as kisses another man.

Lets hope the man gets punished in heaven............

But there is a way out, its a mans world o thou weak vessels, when the man is 89 and about to die, he can put a bomb under his gown and take 4 or 5 infidels with him in death, that way he will not only enjoy aljanah firdus, but the company of a bevy of not 1, 2 but 72 virgins!

Allah be praised, thou art doG and thy judgment is just!......thou dost not discriminate between man and woman, thy prophet mohamad (saw 4) brought unto us thy pure undiluted word.

It gets even better, in the event that the 89 yr old man is too scared to die, he can donate one of his 10yr old daughters to die, as is fashionable these days, the result is same, aljanah with 72 of the finest for old papa whenever he tips over.

Bissimillahi irahman irahim!

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

If that's a sane country, then I am Santa Claus. grin
Since development is your yardstick for measuring sanity, it is very sane. Saner than the countries of parents that teach their children that Santa Claus is real.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Since development is your yardstick for measuring sanity, it is very sane. Saner than the countries of parents that teach their children that Santa Claus is real.

And when you think of development, economic development is all you can come up with in terms of development? I see.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by qasmah(f): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=Damager post=29662941]He gat no option na.. better to marry ha off b4 d stigma makes ha unwedable

May I ask how the stigma will b removed by marrying his daughter off to one of her assailants ?He should get her married to all four rapists remove d said stigma.......makes no sense abegg
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
rigarmortis:

The raypist will suffer in heaven and get away with the crime here on earth while enjoying the permenent legitimization of his loot, while the victim, a little child by law and mentality, will suffer the torture of stigma for life, worse still she will be made legally submisive for life the the criminal, the only love making she will LEGALLY get in life will be from a guy who she despises when she finally matures.

Note also that in the event that she becomes boring and unloved, the criminal is legally entitled to 3 more virgins, no need to plan, a new short cut has been found, as long as he can raype them into submission, he can acquire them now, and wait for the punishment after death, meanwhile the child will be stoned if she as little as kisses another man.

But there is a way out, its a mans world o thou weak vessels, when the man is 89 and about to die, he can put a bomb under his gown and take 4 or 5 infidels with him in death, that way he will not only enjoy aljanah firdus, but the company of a bevy of not 1, 2 but 72 virgins!

Allah be praised, thou art doG and thy judgment is just!......thou dost not discriminate between man and woman, thy prophet mohamad (saw 4) brought unto us thy pure undiluted word.

It gets even better, in the event that the 89 yr old man is too scared to die, he can donate one of his 10yr old daughters to die, as is fashionable these days, the result is same, aljanah with 72 of the finest for old papa whenever he tips over.

?
or the daughter can just simply turn towards Mecca and say? "I divorce you" three times and be free from the union. Your knowledge is incomplete.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

or the daughter can just simply turn towards Mecca and say? "I divorce you" three times and be free from the union. Your knowledge is incomplete.

Did you not argue first that it is better for her to be married to her rapist instead of facing the social stigma and remain unmarried forever?

Now she only needs to say "I divorce you" three times and everything is cool? grin

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

And when you think of development, economic development is all you can come up with in terms of development? I see.
Please help me with the other kinds of dev.you mean.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Please help me with the other kinds of dev.you mean.

Political, socio-cultural ...
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Did you not argue first that it is better for her to be married to her rapist instead of facing the social stigma and remain unmarried forever?

Now she only needs to say "I divorce you" three times and everything is cool? grin
It is entering the union that is difficult under her circumstance not leaving it. She can leave the union easily. You misunderstand the angle of the stigma and the laws of the religion.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

It is entering the union that is difficult under her circumstance not leaving it. She can leave the union easily. You misunderstand the angle of the stigma and the laws of the religion.

I don't care. No person, no prophet, no culture and no religion in this world will justify child marriages for me. It is sick!

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by IamDejman(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2015
rigarmortis:

You really know what you say. Kudos. Unlike qasmah!
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I don't care. No person, no prophet, no culture and no religion in this world will justify child marriages for me. It is sick!

Religion, civil law and child marriage
The laws in many countries allow child marriages,
that is the marriage of girls and boys less than 18
years of age. The minimum legally approved age of
marriage is less than 15 in some countries. Such
laws are neither limited to developing countries, nor
to state religion. In Europe, for example, Catholic
canon law sets 14 as the minimum age for the
marriage of girls, [57] as does Spain with a legal
guardian's permission. [58] In North America, girls
can be legally married at age 15 in Mexico. Canada
and many states in the USA permit child marriages,
with court's permission.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Religion, civil law and child marriage
The laws in many countries allow child marriages,
that is the marriage of girls and boys less than 18
years of age. The minimum legally approved age of
marriage is less than 15 in some countries. Such
laws are neither limited to developing countries, nor
to state religion. In Europe, for example, Catholic
canon law sets 14 as the minimum age for the
marriage of girls, [57] as does Spain with a legal
guardian's permission. [58] In North America, girls
can be legally married at age 15 in Mexico. Canada
and many states in the USA permit child marriages,
with court's permission.

I live in Europe and I have lived in several European countries during my studies and for professional reasons and I have not met ONE girl who was married off by the age of 13, 14, or even 15 so stop quoting some nonsense. You can back up any crap with the help of the Internet. The reality is that in developed countries young girls MUST attend school and are NOT married off by their parents.

Only a sick person, a mentally deranged fo*ol will consider it normal for a 13-year-old girl to be married off. They are CHILDREN!

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I live in Europe and I have lived in several European countries during my studies and for professional reasons and I have not met ONE girl who was married off by the age of 13, 14, or even 15 so stop quoting some nonsense. You can back up any crap with the help of the Internet. The reality is that in developed countries young girls MUST attend school and are NOT married off by their parents.

Only a sick person, a mentally deranged fo*ol will consider it normal for a 13-year-old girl to be married off. They are CHILDREN!
it is a wikipedia article on child marriage. You can check the footnotes and crosscheck the referenced articles.
solange Knowles married at the age of 17
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 11, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

it is a wikipedia article on child marriage. You can check the footnotes and crosscheck the referenced articles.
solange Knowles married at the age of 17

I don't care about wikipedia. I live in Europe, I know what people think like here and they think that people who marry off their kids at the age of 13 are sick! It is a punishable act here.

My grandma married when she was 18 but would never say that a 13-year-old is old enough to get married.

Are you a pedophile or something?

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:03am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I don't care about wikipedia. I live in Europe, I know what people think like here and they think that people who marry off their kids at the age of 13 are sick! It is a punishable act here.

My grandma married when she was 18 but would never say that a 13-year-old is old enough to get married.

Are you a pedophile or something?
Do you live in Spain, city girl?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 11, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Do you live in Spain, city girl?

Germany village boy. tongue
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:08am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Germany village boy. tongue
Then stop speaking authoritatively about what you do not know.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 11, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Then stop speaking authoritatively about what you do not know.

I was a 13-year-old girl once and therefore I know BETTER than you what we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:18am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I was a 13-year-old girl once and therefore I know BETTER than you what we are talking about here.
Were you a 13- year-old in Spain?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=qasmah post=29681890][/quote]did he or did he not marry a child at d age of 6, and pls wen did he Bleep d baby girl and at wad age? Don't lie and pls enlighten me cos most muslims fail to comment of dis issue. Take d bold step by commenting on it. Wad age did he defile aishat and wad age did he marry her?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by frankmoney(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
qasmah:

In actual fact d world would av been a beta place if pple like u spared as much time as u spent criticizing Islam in understanding it. I affirm that it is the most beautiful way of liFe n i invite u to it if only u'd take time to learn about it sincerely...May Allah show u the light
when people who are already in Islam don't understand it ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.