Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! (10628 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Ever been tempted to kiss a friend? While it’s
alright to get attracted to a friend, it’s not
always the safest bet to make a move. But this may be the easiest way forward by which you
could kiss a friend out of the blue, with no
preamble or even a hint that you’re attracted to
your friend.

#1 KISSING A FRIEND WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK.
This is pretty much the safest way to kiss a
friend and get away with it. When you’re out with this friend you like or at a party, have a few drinks and wait
for the booze to kick in. And once you’re feeling
the buzz, use that as the perfect accidental
excuse.

#2 PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE
Kissing a friend doesn’t come easier than this.
So if you’re ever trying to figure how to kiss a
friend, focus on arranging a drinking game like
spin the bottle or truth or dare. But not
to worry, if you didn’t get a chance to kiss your
friend during the game, just get drunk and go
back to step #1!

#3 KISS YOUR FRIEND WHEN THEY'RE CONSOLING YOU
This is a sneaky move, and it’s another common
ploy in getting to kiss a friend. Many people use
this, and quite frankly, it works very well.
Have you just lost something of value and need
some consoling? So call the friend you
like and tell them how *depressed* you are and
how much you’d appreciate it if they could come
over to your place to cheer you up.
When your friend comes by to your place,
snuggle up and hug your friend. Just stay in that
position as you mumble your sorry a*ss story and
explain how depressed you are. At some point,
you’d know that your friend’s pretty comfortable
with the hug too. Now you can linger your hands
on their back or go straight for the kiss , BOOM...

#4 ACCIDENTALLY KISS YOUR FRIEND
Now if you want to know the dirt on how to kiss
a friend while trying this, you won’t be able to
get a big, wet kiss using this move. But on the
upside, your friend can never really point their
finger at you, or even remotely accuse you.
So you’ve been clubbing recently? You know how
hard you have to shout to be heard over the
blaring speakers, don’t you? Almost always, two
people who want to have a conversation have to
stick their faces together to be heard. If you
create an opportunity to create a quick
successive series of questions and answers, you
can move your face across when your friend’s
yelling into your ear, and hey, guess what you
just did, you kissed your friend! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Mynd44: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2015
Why kiss someone who does not wanna kiss you?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Donfolu: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Mynd44:

Rumor has it that; Stolen kisses taste the sweetest.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Mynd44:
may be for them to have a mixed feeling later on... or #maybenot
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Hazardd(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Aprime:

you need an upgrade in your mentality angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Hazardd:

you need an upgrade in your mentality angry

I'm only quoting you back to let you know that you have a comprehension problem.

Fix it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Hazardd(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Aprime:

I'm only quoting you back to let you know that you have a comprehension problem.

Fix it.
come help me fix it otondo angry
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Tapout(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2015
op ladies go come read this thing finish come wise up....e no go come dey work again angry
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Tapout:
op ladies go come read this thing finish come wise up....e no go come dey work again angry
you will still get away with it... #saysme
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Mynd44:
is dat not y it call stolen kiss? how would u knw if u don't steal(try) the kiss,hun?
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
This op did copy and paste from google
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
krall:
This op did copy and paste from google
source
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Jeezyy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
@op...not the kinda friends I have o, try and you'll see stars, weda u are drunk or greived or it's a mistake

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by SMREXY(m): 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
If u must kiss her... There are other ways to do it and makes it seem she initiated it wink

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jeezyy:
@op...not the kinda friends I have o, try and you'll see stars, weda u are drunk or greived or it's a mistake
dont u think there are some faces too cute to slap?
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by hfinest1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
my contribution: take her out (friendly outing) play games, eat then u guys can go home. sit close to her and tell her a joke, she'll laff and fall on you then close up and kiss her, she'll kiss u back with vigour and rigour...
#testedandtrusted

4 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
chop slap....ur eye go clear

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Jeezyy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
KiidaACE:
dont u think there are some faces too cute to slap?
hehe..depending on who is issueing out the slap
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2015
krall:
source: www.lovepanky.com/flirting-flings/naughty-affairs/how-to-kiss-a-friend

Antispambot no near me. angry
childish: but nice research anyways... grin
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2015
hfinest1:
my contribution: take her out (friendly outing) play games, eat then u guys can go home. sit close to her and tell her a joke, she'll laff and fall on you then close up and kiss her, she'll kiss u back with vigour and rigour...
#testedandtrusted
bt dis steps too long naw..
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
badassProdigy:

childish: but nice research anyways... grin
sorry
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by wolverineNI(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
Aprime:

nobi rumor na truth
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by killercute16(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
badassProdigy:

bt dis steps too long naw..
Long but LEGAL smiley

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by whizqueen(f): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
The kiss would be very short, hence it wont me swt wink
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
whizqueen:
The kiss would be very short, hence it wont me swt wink
at least we sha go still kiss am cheesy
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by hfinest1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
killercute16:
Long but LEGAL smiley
thank you
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
stolen kiss doesn't work for me
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by hfinest1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
whizqueen:
The kiss would be very short, hence it wont be swt wink
if u try my method, it'll be long ma'am.... so u lyk long kiss... i don catch u...
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by tobiboss(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
I did that drunk one once, we ended up doing grin
Re: 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! by badassProdigy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nneka123:
stolen kiss doesn't work for me
judgin 4rm ur dp #whichIcan't stop starring@ :IF I HEAR say it doesn't work on you or u don't fall for it... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.