Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,215 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? (2234 Views)

If You Are The Man Or Woman What Will You Do??? / The Stranger, The Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? by Awoofawo(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Can you allow your pastor to touch your wife or girlfriend like this in front of whole church congregation? cool in name of deliverence? cool

1 Share

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? by checkdate(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
Can you allow your pastor to touch your wife or girlfriend like this in front of whole church congregation? cool in name of deliverence? cool
ME, MYSELF & I WILL CARRY OUT A VERY LONG SESSION OF PAINFUL DELIVERANCE ON WHO EVER THE PERSON MIGHT BE THAT MAY TRY SUCH RUBISH.

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? by Awoofawo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
checkdate:
ME, MYSELF & I WILL CARRY OUT A VERY LONG SESSION OF PAINFUL DELIVERANCE ON WHO EVER THE PERSON MIGHT BE THAT MAY TRY SUCH RUBISH.

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

You wan touch MOG ...smileyThe thunder that go fire you, still dey PrayerCity dey gather prayer points on top your matter...
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? by checkdate(m): 5:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Awoofawo:

You wan touch MOG ...smileyThe thunder that go fire you, still dey PrayerCity dey gather prayer points on top your matter...

LET ME TELL YOU WHY THAT YOUR THUNDER WILL NOT DO ME ANY THING;

NO MAN ANOINTED BY GOD (WITH THE SEAL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT) WILL BEHAVE IN SUCH A MANNER.

SO AUTOMATICALLY IT MEANS ANY MAN THAT DOES SUCH A THING TO A LADY SHOULD NOT BE TREATED OR REGARDED AS MOG.
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? by Awoofawo(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2015
checkdate:

LET ME TELL YOU WHY THAT YOUR THUNDER WILL NOT DO ME ANY THING;

NO MAN ANOINTED BY GOD (WITH THE SEAL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT) WILL BEHAVE IN SUCH A MANNER.

SO AUTOMATICALLY IT MEANS ANY MAN THAT DOES SUCH A THING TO A LADY SHOULD NOT BE TREATED OR REGARDED AS MOG.

If you say so..... But make sure you get strong jazz for hands because most of these so called MOG, GO and GOM offen got powerful background; from which they drawn their supposes anointing from...... cool
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? by Millate01: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman: What Will Be You Reaction? by hussein1586: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=24pt]Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzwiMXSgBM[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Lol! Guy Asks Girl For Boot Pictures, See The Girl's Reply. / This Can Only Happen In Naija (photos) / Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.