Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial (29166 Views)

Chemical And Petroleum Engineering Software / Mechanical Engineering Software / Original Autodesk software licenses for Architects,Engineer & Media experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
I want to introduce you to Autodesk, the makers of AutoCAD and some of their products which are;
Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction collection- AEC - Architects, Construction engineers, designers
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/architecture-engineering-construction/included-software

Autodesk Product Design & Manufacturing Collection- PDM - Product designers, product engineers, construction
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/product-design-manufacturing/included-software

Autodesk Media & Entertainment collection-M&E - game designers, VFX, animations, Movies
https://www.autodesk.com/collections/media-entertainment/included-software

Kindly click on the hyperlink to know more about these products and what they can do for you as a designer, engineer, architect & an all-round creative. We are currently providing a 3 year license with cloud rendering credit for these products with an awesome 35% discount starting this December. Limited licenses available, Hurry now.

Call or Whatsapp 07087210933

Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
A CLEARER PICTURE OF ENGINEERING SOFTWARE AND TUTORIAL AVAILABLE. TANKS

Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
THE PRICE OF EACH SOFTWARE IS CONSIDERABLY CHEAP AND IT COMES WITH THE TUTORIAL. SHIPMENT CAN BE DONE TO ANY LOCALITY. JUST CONTACT ME. CHEERS
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
EngrBouss:
A CLEARER PICTURE OF ENGINEERING SOFTWARE AND TUTORIAL AVAILABLE. TANKS
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
New Engineering software for civil engineering, they are SAP2000, Etabs and instrumentation which is Rxlogix
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
The list of software above covers mechanical engineering
pipeline engineering,
instrumentation engineering
civil engineering
piping engineering
chemical engineering
Accounting
and much more
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
ULTRA PROMO begins today 10th October 2016 and runs for exactly one month get each software package with accompanying tutorial training video at the ultra price of #1500 Hurry while offer last.Train yourselves with the latest engineering, graphics design and programming software packages inclusive of tutorial training videos/materials. Hurry now.....

You can whatsapp or contact me on 07087210933 . Cheers .
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Needing knowledge on the use of MS Office and project. Do contact me. Cheers

1 Like

Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Guys apply for this position closing soon at lafarge.nigeria.erecruit.co.za.. Needing instrumentation software and tutorial on instrumentation PLC programmable logic controller
More Jobs>INSTRUMENTATION/AUTOMATION TECHNICIAN (150303-2)
Instrumentation/Automation Technician > Close Date: 2015/03/08
Summary
Job Title Instrumentation/Automation Technician
Business Unit WAPCO Operations
Job Type Permanent
Location - Country Nigeria
Location - Town / City Ewekoro
Job Description • Responsible for routine and schedule maintenance of all instruments and automation equipment.
• Monitor and report spare availability and consumption pattern to sectional Engineer to avoid nil-stock position for all spare parts.
• Carry out minor modification to support production process and recommend replacement for obsolete spares.
Duties & Responsibilities 1. Responsible for personal safety and safety of colleagues. Carry out risk assessment of all jobs with appropriate documentation.
2. Read reports and update self on status on the plant in terms of safety & operations
3. Attend to Radio calls to solve instrument related problems on-running maintenance issues on production process & related issues-
4. Install, program, maintain and carry out repairs on Instruments & equipment to ensure reliability of data and process optimisation.
5. Carryout first level and specific inspection as schedule in the Work-Order system; respecting Safety of equipment and people in the plant.-
6. Carry out periodic calibration/validation/verification as per schedule or as required enhancing equipment performance and document results.
7. Participate in annual shutdown maintenance activities and keep records of activities including shutdown evaluation reports.
8. Write complete report of activities at the end of each day.
9. Monitor the usage of Instrumentation /Automation spares to avoid a nil stock situation and give information on it to the Sectional Engineer.
Essential & Desirable Skills Technical Competencies:

• Basic knowledge of Burning and Grinding Process
• Good working knowledge of Computer and Information Technology.
• Specific working knowledge of Instrumentation and Process Control Technology.
• Specific working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers.
• Ability to keep abreast of the developments in technology.

Behavioural Competencies:

• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Must have a high level of good inter-personal relationship.
• Must have a logical and analytical mind.
• Ability to work in teams.
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
ULTRA PROMO begins today 10th October 2016 and runs for exactly one month get each software package with accompanying tutorial training video at the ultra price of #1500 Hurry while offer last.Train yourselves with the latest engineering, graphics design and programming software packages inclusive of tutorial training videos/materials. Hurry now.....

Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Continued

Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by Genfront: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2015
pls i cant c d list well.i want to ask do u have pdms and would u guide me tru on d installation after buyin it.i nid ur ansas.i stay in kogi state
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Genfront:
pls i cant c d list well.i want to ask do u have pdms and would u guide me tru on d installation after buyin it.i nid ur ansas.i stay in kogi state

Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by Aegon(m): 2:50am On Mar 29, 2015
Do they come with tutorial videos? if so I might be interested in quite a few.
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Aegon:
Do they come with tutorial videos? if so I might be interested in quite a few.
Yes they do come with comprehensive tutorial videos and pdf for self training.
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Follow this link https://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/14730/jobs/ongoing-recruitment-at-ez37-solutions for jobs, software skills required for mechanical engineers and electrical engineers are nastran, Mathlab, solid works, labview, c++, visual basic and python using in my opinion visual studio. You can contact me if interested in acquiring any of the software. Cheers
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is a promo going on... Which is for any software requested between today to 30/04 goes for #1500. Note you will have to cover the cost of transporting the software to your location . Hurry now
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
New software : OMRON CX ONE for PLCs and CUBASE for music production
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2015
Check out the software list above and contact me using the details given. Cheers
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 6:22am On May 28, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 5:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: List Of Engineering Software + Tutorial by EngrBouss(m): 3:18am On Jun 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Which Are The Top Catering And Hotel Management School In Lagos? / Free Dc- Ac Power Inverter / SOLAR POWER TRAINING @ MFM AIRWAYS BRANCH / Video Editing Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.