Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (5834 Views)

Red Night (true Life Story) / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
JulietAKK:

I'm here
also me too
Re: . by CrazyScientist: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli:
Crazyscientist, I just view smallpenis profile an he was last seen today @ 4:36pm.

And you said he's been banned till feb

Yea, I logged in today. See below.

Re: . by CrazyScientist: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
I just followed my new moniker and I came to view this thread with SP.

Re: . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli i just dey check in now, bro no fall my hand for this story because i don dey like am, abeg no forqet drop me your contact number, i wan say make we yan for phone small.. Lols carry on boss
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Yea, I logged in today. See below.
Damn you! You are SMALLPENIS, bring out my 7.7 avtomat and hit the butt of the gun on his head ferociously, where is onemansquad and emmykhul4love.

The prodigal son has returned
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Sweetdreamer:
Fatalveli i just dey check in now, bro no fall my hand for this story because i don dey like am, abeg no forqet drop me your contact number, i wan say make we yan for phone small.. Lols carry on boss
I no go fall ur hand, btw u've got many stories yourself, I'll read it up when I'm less busy
Re: . by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli:
I no go fall ur hand, btw u've got many stories yourself, I'll read it up when I'm less busy
alright bro, don't forqet to drop a comment
Re: . by CrazyScientist: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fatalveli:
Damn you! You are SMALLPENIS, bring out my 7.7 avtomat and hit the butt of the gun on his head ferociously, where is onemansquad and emmykhul4love.

Brings my faule grete bombard ready for action angry, enjoying the story bro cheesy
Re: . by Fembleez1(m): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Fatalveli:
heh, no tell me say u dey support liverpool ooo.

Baba,na my club be that o cheesy
Re: . by Fembleez1(m): 12:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Nice story bro,keep up the good work smiley
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Brings my faule grete bombard ready for action angry, enjoying the story bro cheesy
if u know u're man enough, drop ur weapon and let's fight with fist.

Does Jackie chan snake hand, bring it on bro
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2015
Fembleez1:

Baba,na my club be that o cheesy
Every Liverpool fc and Arsenal fc supporters are liable to die young
Re: . by Fembleez1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fatalveli:
Every Liverpool fc and Arsenal fc supporters are liable to die young

Ur yansh dey smell tongue
Re: . by Onemansquad(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fatalveli:

dnt mind d yong man i don welcome am wit hot knock
Re: . by Flakkydagirl: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
D9ty7:
Na inside pluto this school dey ni? Which school dey punish students because they are not with a wristwatch? Na by force to tie something around your wrist?
Teachers punish students more for socks, shoes and neatness, how come wristwatch? I just dey ask ni o.
Na for where JSS3 student dey fall in love? By Nigeria's system of education, a JSS3 student should be between the age bracket 12-14 or thereabout. Shey na early puberty ni? Wetin I dey talk sef?
Now let me do the needful.
The way you described the Mr Taiwo scene, which sane teacher would ask his students if they were flirting. Its totally uncalled for. Even the mad teachers we had then in school won't ask such question even if you are holding hands.
Or maybe I missed something. You told us you are chatting with Hadijat, just normal talk talk. Which one be flirting again. Me I fear your teachers o.
JSS3 student prefect? I think there is a mistake somewhere, is the school just coming up or it doesn't have the senior class?
I know this story is a fiction, but you can try and make it real.
It seemed the teachers have singled out Tosin and his brother cos from the way you described the entry of your teachers, one would think they wanted to punish an offender or law breaker, but asking Tosin the multiplication table '14' actually killed the vibe. I may be wrong tho.
What am I saying sef? Lemme drop my pen into the basket of... basket of what sef? She kip it up.

I hail the writer and every other person readng this story.

I beg to agree with D9ty7's observations,this story doesn't sound right,neither does it sound real.Hw come the young students re falling in love and crushing.

With the few description of Hadijat,she's quite young and her body shouldn't be much developed.

To make matters worse,you're talking about ur younger bro of 14 having sex,you make it sound like its something right.A boy that should have received the beating of his life at that moment.

Don't forget this is a forum with other young readers and writers,its usually not good to infuse sex and sexual vibes or undertones among teenage students.And everything doesn't have to be able sex or flirtatous tone.

You really have to reconstruct this piece,and flirting is a strong word to use for young students.

That assembly saga was too fictional,nothing real about it and not believable too.

Then Mr Taiwo's action's are brutal,we're talking about a private school here.so how can a teacher act like that unless he has just received an appointment letter from Shell or Chevron.

How come he's reading on a monday morning instead of performing what he's been paid to do.

I'm not trying to kill your work.I'm just saying what I observe,you can do better.Take time to construe your grammers,spacings and passage and a beautiful piece would emerge.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Madam flakky i hail thee.
Please come and update my husband na.
Re: . by kekilika: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2015
I am getting my pen and paper. Seem this is the new biz in town. Just conjure incoherent storyline cheesy grin wink.

NB: Flakkydagirl, nice criticism. Op, got me vexed when he said they flogged for wristwatch. Haba!!! How does that add to the purpose of me being there?
Re: . by NOTORIOUSFATAL: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
I'm kinda speechless ma'am, i'm a kind of person dat listens to corrections and since you and d9ty7 have the same view about it, i'll try to focus and deliver the best. Tanx ma'am
Flakkydagirl:

I hail the writer and every other person readng this story.

I beg to agree with D9ty7's observations,this story doesn't sound right,neither does it sound real.Hw come the young students re falling in love and crushing.

With the few description of Hadijat,she's quite young and her body shouldn't be much developed.

To make matters worse,you're talking about ur younger bro of 14 having sex,you make it sound like its something right.A boy that should have received the beating of his life at that moment.

Don't forget this is a forum with other young readers and writers,its usually not good to infuse sex and sexual vibes or undertones among teenage students.And everything doesn't have to be able sex or flirtatous tone.

You really have to reconstruct this piece,and flirting is a strong word to use for young students.

That assembly saga was too fictional,nothing real about it and not believable too.

Then Mr Taiwo's action's are brutal,we're talking about a private school here.so how can a teacher act like that unless he has just received an appointment letter from Shell or Chevron.

How come he's reading on a monday morning instead of performing what he's been paid to do.

I'm not trying to kill your work.I'm just saying what I observe,you can do better.Take time to construe your grammers,spacings and passage and a beautiful piece would emerge.

1 Like

Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by stuff46(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Fatalveli:
Tags: MaziOmenuko, Queenxstar(f), Bluestarry(m),
SammyHoe(m), D9ty7(m), JeffreyJamez(m),
LogoDWhiz(m), Royver(m), daveP(m), Divepen
(m), onihaxy, Seun(m), JigsawKillah(m),
AudreyTimms(f), PrettySpicey(f),
Therock5555(m), kayemjay(m), LarrySun(m),
Ishilove, Dygeasy(m), Jennimma(f),
Fembleez1(m), safarigirl(f), vonn(f), princesa
(f), Hameenat94(f), mistytohcute(f),
TemitopeDaniel(m), KingzPen(m),
Onemansquad(m)

Kingphilips, Thronekid, kinwayne, Trypa, labaski, handie, adewealth, stuff, crystal saint, diamondwriter, harjiborlar, harzardous, flakkydagirl, whitemosquito, ishilove, Dyounstar, chistar, touchmeder, Vantee, dicefrost, stefikal, queenelly, mznelly, tiffanyj, standd, laykorn, laykhorn, Therock999grin, madzukovic, kayemjay. And so on.

just arrived.
would come back to read it
Re: . by kinwayne(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Cool story line boss. Great piece... *Oliver twist* give me more!
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2015
I'm a nuisance, I go stupid, I go dumb like the 3 stooges...... I'm Lil Tunechi, sowie Fatalveli.

Update drops after arsenal's match!

Typing..........
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: . by Champele(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oya what happen or.......,im loving the story not minding the critics.its kinda real,everyone have his/her different experiences in life.i heard someone doubting the possiblity of flirting at that tender age,he/she should ask me when i start fingering.lolcarry on joor
Re: . by harjibolar10(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fatal, sorry...wale... No, fataveli, what happen now?

Come tell me wah happen now!!!!

Keep'em coming
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
Keep ur comments Cumming,

I sight u @ harjiborla 'n' champele
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
harjibolar10:
Fatal, sorry...wale... No, fataveli, what happen now?

Come tell me wah happen now!!!!

Keep'em coming
i don continue who offended the gods o
Re: . by stuff46(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2015
Fatalveli:
Keep ur comments Cumming,

I sight u @ harjiborla 'n' champele

continue here na
Re: . by Psalmwise(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wow tank God I came early...,make I drop mai bag here

Folowing like a mosqitoes...
#coming back
Re: . by Fatalveli(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Gud evening guys! Hw ya'll doin. Sowie 4 the wait, I've been extremely busy dat why.

Update surely dropping tomorrow.
Re: . by harjibolar10(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Bluestarry:
i don continue who offended the gods o
Oga me sir

That's nice, I'll be back thou
For now, I dey as I dey, cos I lost my phone...

Anyways, continue, I will surely meet up whenever I'm back

Keep the stories flowing

Oga Fatalveli... No ask of me ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virtual Reality / Ede Yoruba Dun Ka / The Etisalat Flash Fiction Contest Has Started. These Are My 7 Best Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.