Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) (34138 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Crowd waiting

2. Buhari and Osinbajo

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari arrives Enugu

Buhari looking smart

"We shall revive the coal industry in Enugu . We will
encourage agriculture input " Buhari

GMB speaks on the major points of the APC
manifesto. He touches on his plan to Power,
Agriculture, The blue collar economy, and Security.
View details ·

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Massive crowd in Enugu shocked

This is bigger than what gej drew in Enugu just yesterday

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
More

even the masquerades came out to support

44 Likes 5 Shares

Osinbajo addressing the crowd: if you believe we going to see a new NIGERIA in February shout halleluyah

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
Okorocha should have been Apc's VP, i dare say no igbo leader can match his popularity, we were all deceived by online propaganda. Rochas Okorocha, i hail you.
My governor, my governor

Enugu rally just ended. Excitement everywhere. See you in Edo and Ondo on Monday. I will be doing a recap thread tomorrow. Thanks all

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by briliantsak(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
OK.

224 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Redoil: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
The chief and grand patron of the weedians globetrothing hoping to change the mind of people who he massacared their fathers and reletives durring the genocid call civil war and for you to campaign for somebody who kill and roasted ur people like bushmeat then i have nothing to say to you.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Let us see Camera angle from the top. Dont tell me it is only those few people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
The chief and grand patron of the weedians globetrothing hoping to change the mind of people who he massacared their fathers and reletives durring the genocid call civil war.
No easterner fired a single shot during the Civil War. Please make reasonable comments.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by SUBMARINE: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op

I like your optimism

But remember

We know those who killed us in the past and we won't vote for them even at gun point. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
waternogeteneny:

too early to cry Bro

wind of Change is blowing every where!!!!

Buhari/Osinbajo till seun osewa changes his profile picture!!!! grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Mogidi: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
@Obiagelli
When is the bukohari leader going to visit victims of bokoharam?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by blemon44(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
what is that terrorist doing there

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Its the Okpara Square, its difficult to get pictures from the top, i wonder why they didn't use the stadium. Same problems with Anambra pictures

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by SUBMARINE: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:
@Obiagelli

Ask her ooooo

Buhari we dey watch when you go visit communities attacked by Fulani herdsmen grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi:
@Obiagelli
I see you have given up on the President too, everyone now looks to buhari. He would be in borno in 2wks time. South-west next week.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Redoil: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
be patient do not kill ur self just wait till valentin's day i beg you for the frustation is bogging you barcanista donphilopus and buhari down.
How are you going to perform your wifely duties at night after going thru all these stress over a serial loser like buhari.
APCs E-clown Start consoling themselves with insult against jonathan.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Campaign schedule for those that have given up on gej. We will reach your towns, we will listen to your demands, we will work on them.

Mogidi hang in there, hope is not lost

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Mogidi: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

[size=15pt]I see you have given up on the President too,[/size] everyone now looks to buhari. He would be in borno in 2wks time. South-west next week.

Me give up on GEJ, how did you come to that conclusion? One of your frivolous claims I presume?

[size=15pt]GEJ 2019[/size]

Meanwhile in Abuja, Tinubu/Atiku and OBJ are busy negotiating fat contracts for themselves.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Redoil: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lol, no eastern fired a single shot during the Civil War. Please make reasonable comments.
where you expecting ur people not to fight back, how i wish igbo people "sit down look" where do you think you would have been?
Obiagelli my sweet heart that i hope to embrace and kiss on valentin day please change ur mindset
wify, i am doubting whether you are an igbo persön.

10 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Presents
Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by brutef0rce101: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
Campaign schedule for those that have given up on gej. We will reach your towns, we will listen to your demands, we will work on them.

Mogidi hang in there, hope is not lost

Will advise you to ignore all those little kids throwing tantrums. They are pained and frustrated, allow them to vent there anger. Good job.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is the time and season of change...
Change is at your doorstep, you're required to open up and deliver a warm embrace to change or watch your doors shattered by the wind of change...
Nigerians, now is the time to show them that we know what democracy entails as aptly summarized in the phrase of Abraham Lincoln, democracy is
a government "of the people, by the people, and
for the people.".
From the clearly stated definition above, it's clear we've been operating on an entirely different form of governance characterized by government for the rich and the corrupt, by the rich and for the rich...
Come Febuhari 2015 we must breakaway from the shackles of;
CORRUPTION
INSECURITY
MISMANAGEMENT
UTTER DISREGARD FOR THE RIGHTS AND PROPERTIES OF THE LESS PRIVILEGED
ETHNICITY
RELIGIOUS FANATICISM
CLUELESSNESS E.T.C
All this is possible only if we embrace the warmth of Change offered by GMB/PYO (APC)
Vote wisely...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
wify, i am doubting whether you are an igbo persön.
The unfortunate war has come and gone, human beings died on both sides, its pathetic to score political points with the dead.

Btw i have got nothing to prove to anyone.

brutef0rce101, advice taken

32 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Mogidi: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Will advise you to ignore all those little kids throwing tantrums. They are pained and frustrated, allow them to vent there anger. Good job.

You can scream Buhari to high heavens on social media, at polling day people always remember the extremist that he is. The Buhari of 2003 2007 2011 is same Buhari of 2015. He may have been advised to take pictures dressed as an Igbo man, a Yoruba man etc all na wash. Impossible for a leopard to change its spots. Ayatollah Buhari has no business in the same democracy he truncated.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by brutef0rce101: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:

You can scream Buhari to high heavens on social media, at polling day people always remember the extremist that he is. The Buhari of 2003 2007 2011 is same Buhari of 2015. He may have been advised to take pictures dressed as an Igbo man, a Yoruba man etc all na wash. Impossible for a leopard to change its spots. Ayatollah Buhari has no business in the same democracy he truncated.
[/s]

Cry till tomorrow, you will just kill yourself. No one cares...

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mogidi, when did Buhari become the C-in-C that you will be enquiring when he will be visiting displaced people in the north?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by ifeelgood: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lovely, i have to stop reading to watch it.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Redoil: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obiagelli:

The unfortunate war has come and gone, human beings died on both sides, its pathetic to score political points with the dead.

Btw i have got nothing to prove to anyone.

brutef0rce101, advice taken
you call the genocid unfortunate war that kills over 5million of ur people
if not for the love i am having for you. It is well
now i will suggest we send a powerful message those people who send a lot of innocent igbo children to their early grave that such will not happen again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Mogidi: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Mogidi, when did Buhari become the C-in-C that you will be enquiring when he will be visiting displaced people in the north?

Its ok for him to visit Christians in the South but not Christians in the North? Fulani herdsmen won't allow him abi? I see he doesn't want to betray his Fulani brothers who are hell bent on exterminating Christians in the North.

5 Likes

Re: Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=15pt] CHANGE IS COMING [/size] cool

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place / President Tinubu Holds First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Shehu Sani Reacts As Sweden Reportedly ‘Declares’ Sex A National Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.