Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) (50968 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Came across the picture below and a part of me wasn't ok with it.

Parents in the house..do u tink its ok for mothers to tongue kiss children? Even if its for fun?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by eistien(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
WOW...FTC
taught I'd make ftc on jan 1st bt it took me 10 days, meaning good things come to those who are persistent.

Back to the topic, its absolutely WRONG cause a child shouldn't be enjoying the same flavour as the dad

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
eistien:
WRONG

Ok. But why do u think so?
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by KELVINXY: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Anyone that thinks this is wrong is just dirty minded
#change your mind setundecided

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by eistien(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
sucess001:

Ok. But why do u think so?
Why should the child be enjoying the flavour of the dad?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by KELVINXY: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
eistien:

Why should the child be enjoying the flavour of the dad?

I now see the problem

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by EfemenaXY: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gross.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by zeb04(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
They are just having fun

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by undercat: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Irrelevant.

When he suckles her nobody looks at it in a sexual light. This is no different.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
undercat:
Irrelevant.

Chaiii! you bad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
undercat:
Irrelevant.

He nids to suckle to feed...but dis? To what end?

24 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
zeb04:
They are just having fun

Fun? Wat kinda fun?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by undercat: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
brito:

Chaiii! you bad

How now?
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Melahou(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
I dnt see anytin wrong...

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Gross.

thts the word for it.

very gross and dirty! angry

19 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by undercat: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
sucess001:

He nids to suckle to feed...but dis? To what end?

They are bonding. Look at the joy on the kids face. I think that is the purpose of the tongue kiss.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
They are probably just fooling around. I don't think they do it on the regular basis. Nothing serious.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by EfemenaXY: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
undercat:

They are bonding. Look at the joy on the kids face. I think that is the purpose of the tongue kiss.

That's a horrible way to bond.

Would you still have this opinion if the pic was of father and daughter? undecided

Anyway, humans are better than this. Only dogs, cats, and cows need their tongues to bond with their offspring.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by thorpido(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
There are other ways to bond and have fun with kids.This one is gross.

I know a lot of mothers think....is he not my son?

14 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
KELVINXY:

I share your sentiments!

I don't see anything wrong with it, except maybe there is a medical reason not to do it.

13 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by sucess001(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
striktlymi:

I share your sentiments!

I don't see anything wrong with it, except maybe there is a medical reason not to do it.

More like a psycho social reason

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by bebe2(f): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
KELVINXY:

i think its wrong, not becos of anything sexual,

but becos of bacteria that mum n son are busy distributing to each other.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Kimoni: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
^^^

Most likely from mother to child
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by undercat: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's a horrible way to bond.

Would you still have this opinion if the pic was of father and daughter? undecided

Anyway, humans are better than this. Only dogs, cats, and cows need their tongues to bond with their offspring.

It's horrible for you.

I would still say the same thing, no matter which gender of parent or child is involved.

The child obviously cannot have sexual intentions. If the parents doesn't either, nothing is wrong with this.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by KELVINXY: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
bebe2:

i think its wrong, not becos of anything sexual,

but becos of bacteria that mum n son are busy distributing to each other.

A fair point

But first of all you should compare/consider the rate of bacterial a child picks up as a toddler around the home/environment.
As far as the child's mother is healthy,I don't see any harm in that.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
undercat:

It's horrible for you.

I would still say the same thing, no matter which gender of parent or child is involved.

The child obviously cannot have sexual intentions. If the parents doesn't either, nothing is wrong with this.

My post in response to that pic, has got nothing to do with any assumed underlying sex.ua.l undertones.

I'm well aware that it's perfectly innocent between mother and baby in that pic, but I still think it's disgusting. She might as well stick her tongue into her son's ear in the name of bonding.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by OCTAVO: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mother - child bond na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dafuq?! Sharing cytomegaloviruses with your kid(s)? Not cool.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
That is not a kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by englishmart(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
my people perish because their minds are filled with evil

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nothing bad in it jor, as long as the kid will later know how to kiss, charity begins at home
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by rattlesnake(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
YES

trainign the child for cunni11lingus cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.