Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) (50964 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by gistmelove(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is disgusting lipsrsealed

And Y'all be like, "Nothing is wrong with that!" there other ways to play with ur child, you can kiss him, but not lick the tongue, Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
i see nothing wrong , except the person is a teenager then there's definitely something wrong lipsrsealed cheesy grin

www.kingebuka.com BEST BLOG EVER !!!
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Baby and mama having fun....there's no bond like that of mama and her children
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by amsoslim(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
What's you take on this too

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Simitrendy: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Its wrong oo! Cos little childrn practise what they are taught at home..."charity begins at home"

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
KELVINXY:
Anyone that thinks this is wrong is just dirty minded
#change your mind setundecided
Reset your brain, Mister.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nothing is absolutely wrong with the picture..
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by omicron(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Spreading Herpes. When the kids have coldsore now, they blame fever
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by cococandy(f): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ewww
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TrishaP(f): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
HELL to the NO.
What would a mother be teaching her kid by doing such.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
They are probably just fooling around. I don't think they do it on the regular basis. Nothing serious.
Sure...until he tries to do same with his mates at school. Can't believe what I just read. Thought you were smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by aboystar: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
When they are still very very young
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by kunlenkirol(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
There shouldn't be anything wrong in it if the mother did not have disease of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Jennydoris(f): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
eistien:

Why should the child be enjoying the flavour of the dad?

Does the child know anything? Or does he/she know the whatever flavour the dad is meant to enjoy? Well whatever be the case, the bond between mothers and their baby(s) is something that only God can explain.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by nijanigga: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
spreading germs, do they use mouth wash?
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by TheRealCoolHunK: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
mayapop:
This is disgusting lipsrsealed

And Y'all be like, "Nothing is wrong with that!" there other ways to play with ur child, you can kiss him, but not lick the tongue, Jeez!
Exactly. At least we now know the weirdos' or even paedophiles' roaming NL. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by lilmax(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
I bet if it was father daughter people will tear him apart

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Um. Ew. Hello? Would you want the taste of certain things in your child's mouth?
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
eistien:

Why should the child be enjoying the flavour of the dad?

Thank you. You see the problem.

I doubt he would be enjoying it if he knew what that taste was....

Just saying.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ama def gonna do dis wan a got ma kid too
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Mathematical(f): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
NOTHING IS WRONG IN WHA SHE'S DOING.. LOOK AT THE KID ,HE'S TOTALLY ENGULFED WITH JOY.MOTHER'S LOVE THO

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by teejah03(m): 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
sucess001:

He nids to suckle to feed...but dis? To what end?
To show intimacy and love. #dontgetittwisted..its part of loving
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by andyanders: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Some mother do that for caring purposes but what this leads to is a situation that the little child starts practicing what he or she learnt from his/her mother and carry it on to their mates because they see nothing wrong in what they are doing because their parents do same.

I have seen a little boy child of about 4 yrs kissing deeply an older girl of 5 yrs. I was wondering what this could leed to. Same child walking into a room and seeing their parents making love would end up getting their mates to practice what they have seen and learnt from their parents.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Pamcrest(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op u sef. That pix is not actually tongue kissing....your title scared me before I opened d post. Anyway mothers tend to bond a lot with their kids n engage in all manner of plays with them BUT when d kid gets to a certain age, some of these plays should be discontinued abeg. But u must know that mothers find it hard to visualize that their babies have now grown up....some mothers still un.d.r.ess in front of their teenage children oh.. grin
My humble submission
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by bebe2(f): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
KELVINXY:

A fair point

But first of all you should compare/consider the rate of bacterial a child picks up as a toddler around the home/environment.
As far as the child's mother is healthy,I don't see any harm in that.

Ehhhh, but wat sort of play is dat sef?
I do kiss my kids, but I cant remember ever tonguing my kids.

Even chewing food for a child , I dont like it.

I almost cause my cousins 18mths old to choke last summer.

She said "cut cow leg for am he sabi chop am" so I cut a tiny piece and put in his mouth seconds later he is choking. We had to beat his back and use a finger to take out the offending meat.

Wen it came out my cousin was shouting " ahhh u no chewd meat before u give am dats why e choke am"

I just stood there thinking u expect me to chew food for ur child??
Must he eat cow leg??

Na wa oo
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealCoolHunK:

Sure...until he tries to do same with his mates at school. Can't believe what I just read. Thought you were smarter than this.

He will try it because his mum did it once when fooling around, yeah right.

I find it quite disgusting, but I don't take it so seriously. Calm down.
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by KELVINXY: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
TheRealCoolHunK:

Reset your brain, Mister.

This proves it.
#African with a biased mind setundecided
Can't you make a sentence without exposing your dirty rags to the publicundecided
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
My friend its morally wrroonnnnngggg for your kids
KELVINXY:
Anyone that thinks this is wrong is just dirty minded
#change your mind setundecided
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by criuze(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mother and child are sexually bound, but time/age will naturally keep it from getting fixed. You may see sigmund freud on psychosexual analysis and may be audipus complex
Re: Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
to me.....for now its ryt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.