Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook (30183 Views)

How Girls Cook When Dating Vs When Married / Funniest Pictures Of The Day >>> Why Dont He Make Use Of Mango Tree / Photo Of The Day:- Why Do Women Always Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by alberto2k(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2015
suxxman:
My nigga tried naa......
Lol

Btw.. Dah looks like skimpledawg o grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 11, 2015
ivoatt:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K5ruj71-8kA/U6zKObiNPGI/AAAAAAAAFYg/k5-PFSpeRXo/s1600/man+cooking+live+chicken.jpg[/img]

Cooking is natural to some men but to others, a daunting task.. Ladies, please let’s help themout.

Until you understand and accept that cooking is not natural to all women.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by kavey10(m): 1:08am On Jan 11, 2015
tola9ja:
APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN RALLY TIME
TABLE
(GEN. MUHAMMAD BUHARI)
Rivers and Akwa Ibom> 6/1/2015
Cross River and Delta> 7/1/2015
Edo and Bayelsa> 8/1/2015
Imo and Abia> 9/1/2015
Enugu and Anambra> 10/1/2015
Ebonyi and Ondo> 12/1/2015
Lagos and Ogun> 13/1/2015
Osun and Ekiti> 14/1/2015
Oyo and Kwara>15/1/2015
Benue and Kogi> 16/1/2015
Plateau and Nasarawa> 17/1/2015
Niger and Kaduna> 18/1/2015
Kano and Jigawa> 20/1/2015
Katsina and Zamfara> 21/1/2015
Sokoto and Kebbi> 22/1/2015
Bauchi and Gombe> 23/1/2015
Borno and Yobe> 24/1/2015
Adamawa and Taraba> 28/1/2015
The last is FCT Abuja> 29/1/2015
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by Truckpusher(m): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2015
In this 21st century any boy or man who doesn't know how to make his own food should be ready to be at his wife's mercy.

When a woman owns the puccy and your ability to eat you'll natually become a habitual begger under your own roof especially with these manipulative girls we have nowadays .... grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by saintneo(m): 4:05am On Jan 11, 2015
too much cartoons
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by stevebond007(m): 4:56am On Jan 11, 2015
This is most disgusting meme
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by dammywapes(m): 5:02am On Jan 11, 2015
duduhemit36:

bros.......if hunger wipe u rish one stage.....u go chop am.......dah name really fits in..
.FOPOMOYO INDEED
I don chop ham before bro but person go strong like kingkong. Shape might no dey sha.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by huptin(m): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2015
I cant even cook indomie
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by ChynoBEATS: 6:21am On Jan 11, 2015
ivoatt:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-K5ruj71-8kA/U6zKObiNPGI/AAAAAAAAFYg/k5-PFSpeRXo/s1600/man+cooking+live+chicken.jpg[/img]

Cooking is natural to some men but to others, a daunting task.. Ladies, please let’s help themout.

N who tld u that I cnt cook? :/

I can boil rice ,yam ,cook stew ,spaghetti,macaroni, beans , jollof make garri ,

Fry rice wink wink wink ....
Prepare garri 4drinking wink wink wink wink wink wink
Cook indomie

Shey I no try?? cheesy

Now who fit cook reach me here wink

Ladies gimme thumbs up jare cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by Gynacologist(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2015
jamilkb:
Lol, what is the guy tasting? cheesy odour?
abi aroma?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by Gynacologist(m): 7:23am On Jan 11, 2015
brito:
Lolzzz, I cook yesterday forget to put pepper.
afta u dress yesteday finish u forgot to put on u g string?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by jamilkb(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Gynacologist:
abi aroma?
grin cheesy lol..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by Misblah(f): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2015
hehe...reminds me of my nephew that didn't know u had to boil spaghetti. He thought it came already prepared like that in the pack....this guy thought that it was a diff specie of chickens that lay boiled eggs! asin when he said it that day my heart froze with shock for lyk 3seconds

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by fortunes0215(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Vikkie14:
grin are you married too?

Sure...with two beautiful kids.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by Skimpledawg(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2015
alberto2k:

Lol

Btw.. Dah looks like skimpledawg o grin
I blame u undecided....the thunder wey go faya u still dey drink alomo
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by coldsummer: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2015
gememerald:

bros why na

Lol. Oya because of u, I go remove am. I donn tire for d clueless one too
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by deavicky(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
ivoatt:

the last time 7 checked na girls like food pass, so what is the help here
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by pamcode(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2015
SmooshCHN:
LOL.. I once ate a female friend's food and sincerely I couldn't figure out if she Put Salt in the Rice or Put Rice in the Salt. I guess she did the latter. Another time I had to remind her that what SHE WAS BURNING IS COOKING. But she's getting better with my help though. wink
why do i have the feeling the help didnt come for free:p lol
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by Hawlahscho(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2015
brito:
Lolzzz, I cook yesterday forget to put pepper.

grin grin grin
wetin You dey think

E don happen to me b4 anyway. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by lawrenceunaa: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2015
jamilkb:
Lol, what is the guy tasting? cheesy odour?
na de fowl poo e de taste grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by 12ema: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Please someone explain to me why NL is recycling stupid photos and ridiculous topics, and worse, splashing it on the front page. No wonder ads are disappearing from pages.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by alberto2k(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Skimpledawg:

I blame u undecided....the thunder wey go faya u still dey drink alomo

The angel way go defend am dn dey on 6bottles grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by gememerald(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
coldsummer:

Lol. Oya because of u, I go remove am. I donn tire for d clueless one too

Lol. Remove am sharp sharp o!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by BCASH(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Visit http;//www.shadownetinc.net to learn web designing, black hat hacking, ethical hacking, and Pen Testing, No registration is required
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by Trinxie(f): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
at least he knows the basics...he knows that pot and stove are used for cooking...unlike some people.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook by chimayz: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2015
cold:
The whole 'men can't cook' thingy is just another myth that has been debunked several times over. The best chefs in the world are men. 3 quarters of the chefs in 5 star hotels are men. So what gives? Nonetheless,i get the joke.

This is in western society. The men in nigeria are too stuck in the mindset that women have to cook for them so nigerian men, most of them, can't cook.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) / What It Means To Be A Nigerian / How To Steal Meat From The Pot Without Being Suspected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.