Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! (5988 Views)

I Will Open My Leg To As Many Man As I Can So That My Husband Will Have It Wide. / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
What every woman who is in a relationship and married desire most in that relationship is for her spouse to love her! And there are ways to improve and spice your relationship with your partner. Im here to leak the secrets!!
Even though a man falls madly inlove with a woman, if she doesnt know how to improve and nurture the relationship, the man can fall out of love with her and fall right into the hands of a woman who makes him happy! One thing you should know about men is that they are not robots, so dont expect them to love you forever when u dont try to make ur relationship work! With bad behaviour and boring lifestyle, he can fall out of love! sad and thats a lady's worst nightmare!
But dont worry, im here to help you keep him! Just do the things imma list below.

- no 1 rule for a committed gf or wife (ladies in general sef) is cleanliness! My dear, if you are dirty, just start preparing your divorce speech. Cos no man likes a dirty woman. Ladies, try to be clean always! Make sure you shower atleast three time daily, shave the pubic and armpit hairs that disgust men, keep the home clean, and you are on your way to a successful marriage cheesy

- always dress cute and neat. Pleeeaaasssseee ladies, stop tying wrappers in the house! Abeg stop am! angry its not cute at all, and tho ur husband doesnt complain, he is secretely turned off ny it! Im not saying u should dress provocative and all that, but atleast a nice blouse and jeans trouser or flare knee-lenght skirt is ok! Make your man adore you even in the house.

- learn to appreciate all what your husband!bf is doing. Its not easy u know. He goes out to work and brings money home, and when he comes back, all u can think of doing is asking him why he is coming home late Not good.

- QUIT NAGGING!!! One thing men hate is a nagging wife! It irritates them and makes them become violent in some cases. Pls stop it.

- Never stop being romantic with him. When you guys were dating, u kissed, hugged etc, but now u stopped. Why? When was the last time you romanced with your husband/bf? (romance oo, not sex piko) show him how much you love him. Kiss him on his lips, nose, ears! Make him feel special and he will make u feel special for the rest of your life!! wink

- every weekend, prepare his best meal. They say to get to a man's heart is true the stomach grin and yes its true! Every weekends( or once a while) prepare his favorite meal! And he will never leave you!

- text and call him. Now most ladies find it very difficult to call or text their partner. The least they can do is flash They expect him to be calling. (im guilty of this one sha grin ) he will soon get tired and u will say he is cheating on u! Put away that pride and show him u love him. Call him and tell him good night, send him sweet poems etc.

- listen. Put his legs on ur laps and massage them while you listen to him and comfort him smiley he will love you for that.

- (for the married ladies and those who have sexual relationships) upgrade your bed skills!!! Sex is something that make men very happy. Being able to have sex with the love of their lives! When was the last time you initiated sex? You cant even remember the last time you guys had sex??!!!? That bad girlfriend! And if you dont do something about it, he's gonna go look for it elsewhere. And you wouldnt want that.

- trust!! Learn to trust your sweetheart! Trust is a very strong feeling. When you trust your husband, he respects you and will do all it takes to keep the trust you have for him there strong!

- understanding. When you understand your partner, he admires you and will always come to you in times of trouble smiley

- be patient. A patient woman gets the best treatment from her partner cheesy he wants you to be patient with him and not rush him.

- joke around with him sometimes. Men hate women who are always too serious lol. Put some fun in ur relationship!

- Communication is very important in a relatioship! Learn to communicate with him very well. Dont be afriad or shy to tell your bobo stuff wink

- support and encouragement is what every man needs.

And above all, love him! cheesy

i think im done. Drop your testimonies laides! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! by Greyworld: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
QUIT nagging, emphasis on quit.

Dez re salient points d op has raised, its felt4 our gals 2 kip 2 em.
Re: Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! by Kenneth205(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Brb
Re: Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! by raziboi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
good one
Re: Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! by Mutuwa(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just be ur self..shikenan.
Re: Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
I'd rather remain single than live with a nagging woman...

Shior!
Re: Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! by moneydotcom: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Do These Things And Your Bf/husband Will Cherish And Love You! by AdorableJosh(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Good one here.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Getting Marrid To Fellow Female Nairalander +pics And Inviting / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / Having Sex With A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.