Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers (11204 Views)

Badagry Farmers Dance While Hanging On Bamboo Stick (Photos, Video) / Audu Ogbeh Distributes Seeds To Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by ahmed486: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
good move
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by braivheart: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Too little too late...
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
If you're voting
remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing 20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Devaluation of Naira.
10. Oil theft.
11. Power outage.
12. Selling of Nepa.
13. Selling of Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills.
15. ASUU & poly Strike.
16. Doctors Strike.
17. National Assembly tragedy.
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't
Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't
raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko
Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise
21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered
to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE
AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~smiley
NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Pls rebroadcast : We need a change
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
ireneony:
Na crop wan solve poverty ...there's a solution to all Nigeria youth, visit my blog
chai... God, na which school you? embarassed
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2015
2sExy1:
chai... God, na which school you? embarassed
The same school like Buhari . grin
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by Bitos: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Some good news coming at the heat of the election.

But why is no one talking about the FADAMA project...can anyone confirm it's having a positive effect on the sector?

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by BabaGnoni: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:
I don't trust these genetically engineered foods
- something tells me that they may be carcinogenic.
na dis kind ting dey introduce the exotic cancers wey oyibo people dey carry.

alotofgrace:
Genetically Modified Crops

Are they taking into considerations the possible rise of cancer cases in the future?

scalez:
In india, right now most farmers are committing suicide en-mass as a result of GMO ' new crops' they were introduced to.
I hope the FGN did their homework to know the content of what they are giving farmers.
In oyibo countries everybody is sticking to organic food.
^^^
You shall not sow your vineyard with different seeds:
lest the fruit of your seed which you have sown, and the fruit of your vineyard, be defiled.

- Deuteronomy 22:9 King James 2000 Bible

"You must obey all my decrees.
"Do not mate two different kinds of animals.
Do not plant your field with two different kinds of seed.
Do not wear clothing woven from two different kinds of thread.

- Leviticus 19:19 NLT

Tell them yall. Shout it from the rooftops
Hybrids! - the scourge of the planet

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by opo26: 1:01am On Jan 11, 2015
no wen it come to agric GEJ is trying my boss I dey if u agribusiness pay now come on board Lesiupnigeria see u soon

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by alotofgrace(m): 1:03am On Jan 11, 2015
BabaGnoni:

^^^
You shall not sow your vineyard with different seeds:
lest the fruit of your seed which you have sown, and the fruit of your vineyard, be defiled.

- Deuteronomy 22:9 King James 2000 Bible

"You must obey all my decrees.
"Do not mate two different kinds of animals.
Do not plant your field with two different kinds of seed.
Do not wear clothing woven from two different kinds of thread.

- Leviticus 19:19 NLT

Tell them yall. Shout it from the rooftops
Hybrids! - the scourge of the planet

ADVANCEMENT SEEMS TO BE AGAINST SCRIPTURAL TEACHINGS BRO, OUR CLERGIES ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS embarassed

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
The same school like Buhari . grin
wetin be the name of the school mbok
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by emeka2847: 2:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Story!
Crop wey do no release for rainy season, na inside harmattan.

GMB till Jona gives a damn.
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by easystudy101: 4:44am On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:
I don't trust these genetically engineered foods - something tells me that they may be carcinogenic. na dis kind ting dey introduce the exotic cancers wey oyibo people dey carry.

wow!! thank God there are still some nigerians that know whats up!!
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by ceejayluv(m): 5:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Hope there are extension agents and fertilizers and effective linkage and input systems to adopt The new technology! Else, The goal would be defeated!
The fertilizer distribution debacle has been tackled effectively... Don't you follow happenings?
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by ba7man(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Acidosis:

I know a man who made over 1 million in Nov/Dec 2014 via GEJ'S agric reforms.

I jess pity some illiterates here making noise and expecting buhari's N5000 monthly almajiri stipends

Own a car, and Buhari will call you corrupt. That id iot must not near Aso rock.
In other news.......over 2000 feared dead in Boko Haram attack in Baga.

See the crumbs being celebrated as an achievement by the Greatest Black Nation and oil producing giant in the year 2014.
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by since1914(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2015
damochewinner:
...Baba Sikiru, I want my grandfather's farmland back grin . Me sef wan plant new crops angry

...na there you go see hot fight. Nobody dey take farmland play again o!

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by lawson007(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
i hope that all these early maturity will not imply carcinogenicity in the future,FG should pass these premature/"agricfoul" products through cancer screening first o.let's not be jubilant because some people will become millionaires while hunderds of millions would eventually die from cancer because of their inventions.God help FG...
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Dahkogrin007:
If you're voting
remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing 20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Devaluation of Naira.
10. Oil theft.
11. Power outage.
12. Selling of Nepa.
13. Selling of Refineries.
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills.
15. ASUU & poly Strike.
16. Doctors Strike.
17. National Assembly tragedy.
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't
Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't
raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko
Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise
21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered
to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE
AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ~smiley
NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Pls rebroadcast : We need a change
infact u are one of reasons this country remains like this we are discussing agric here not politics and just because a politician gave u #500 to campaign for him u came here typing what is not.pls leave us alone we are serious people here because that is what ur type do every 4 years nonsense
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Clardo:

infact u are one of reasons this country remains like this we are discussing agric here not politics and just because a politician gave u #500 to campaign for him u came here typing what is not.pls leave us alone we are serious people here because that is what ur type do every 4 years nonsense
lolsss.. to set d record straight, m not paid to campaign and to say m one ov d reason dix country remain lyk dix is daft ov you...am talking bou d country need a change not d clueless govt we av.....SMH for ur type
Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by Preprobiotics: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers by shasere(f): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2017
Do u have fetilizer for crobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irrigation System Installation And Kit / Concrete Pond Vs Earthen Pond / 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.