Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] (56152 Views)

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / When U Tell Ur Babe Dat U Studied Overseas And She Needs Proof (photo) / Jackie Chan Is The Founder Of Shoki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by profeoo(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Jackie my guy!
I couldn't agree more
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by haibe(m): 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Not funny

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by InZA: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:
;

grin grin

you are supposed to be sleeping undecided

It's called multitasking undecided
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by sirlaykeens(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] grin angry grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry 1st page!! this week is gonna b real good. . . anyways, op is right, I gave Jackie d dance tutorial, u know as I was d shy type I couldn't show pple myself, so I sent Jackie ..ah shoki shoki ah shoki shoki cool 1st page!! this week is gonna b real good. . . anyways, op is right, I gave Jackie d dance tutorial, u know as I was d shy type I couldn't show pple myself, so I sent Jackie ..ah shoki shoki ah shoki shoki
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by MentorForWealth(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2015
funny man grin grin
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2015
can't stop laughing grin

*falls from ewedu tree *

can't still stop laughing grin grin

ahhhhhh shoookkkiiiiii
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by elantraceey(f): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:

It's called multitasking undecided

nope it's called sleep working undecided
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Malik95(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by InZA: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

nope it's called sleep working undecided

What is sleep working undecided
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by elantraceey(f): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:

What is sleep working undecided

-------> Google tongue undecided
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by RoyaleR(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2015
santos876:
make ah hear.dats drunken master if am not mistakinh
is drunken master not jackie chan
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by KELVINXY: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2015
grin

1 Share

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by clemz85(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2015
phlemzy:
The spiritual dance must have emanated from somewhere. I just know.

which is from ancient China abi na India sef,

Google.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by celeron40(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Shekau nko?

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by angelClaer: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by mancheeutd(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
NAIRALAND GROW UP NOW WHO PUSHED THIS TO FRONT PAGE
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Prometh(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
sugarboii:
[size=15pt]Jackie Chan is the founder of Shoki. No argument.
LOL[/size] grin
lmfaoooo!!
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by angelClaer: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Jackie Chan d shoki master.

Where u even get d picture sef. @op na u o.
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by sadiq4u6173: 8:39am On Jan 11, 2015
santos876:
make ah hear.dats drunken master if am not mistakinh
quite right thats the drunken master movie stunt...
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by sammyomoh(m): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
sugarboii:
LOL[/size] grin
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Nawa oo... cheesy
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by clemtony(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
Lolz
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Prometh(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Thats the snake style
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by M4gunners: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2015
sugarboii:
LOL[/size] grin
Lol
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by killercute16(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Dbestmax:
Hahaha...den bruce lee invented Alanta.
Ur proof pls.
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by AbuKhair(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
grayht:
May 29...

Patiently waiting to see SAI BUHARI dance shoki after his victory to the sensitive clueless one grin grin grin
grin
grayht:
May 29...

Patiently waiting to see SAI BUHARI dance shoki after his victory to the sensitive clueless one grin grin grin
.... Cnt wait seeing him winning

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by jackyraw09: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Oh boi.. nigerians go soon say na jumong invent skelewu lol.
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by lonelydora: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Dbestmax:
Hahaha...den bruce lee invented Alanta.
Picture proof or u know now....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up / How The $1m In Soakaway Got There. (hilarious Photo) / I Beg O Oooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.