Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] (56151 Views)

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / When U Tell Ur Babe Dat U Studied Overseas And She Needs Proof (photo) / Jackie Chan Is The Founder Of Shoki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Lordmykel(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Shoki dey shohi ...ahh !!
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Prometh(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2015
jackyraw09:
Oh boi.. nigerians go soon say na jumong invent skelewu lol.
lmao, u guys are wasting ur talents here. Bunmi Davies is looking for Upcoming stars.
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by simdam500(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Edwardhead: i just dey make
fp anyhow

jobless pays

are u an edward?
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by livingstoneony(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Just Epic cheesy
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Ericobandaraz(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by apparentlylaw(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Shoki Chan
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2015
please seun anybody who post any thing politics in the wrong thread should be ban.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by kolo65(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Guy na true oooo
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Shokii. That moment where u dance like a disabled. Nigerians and their awkward inventories.
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Roydxemmy: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2015
No wonder....
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Edwardhead(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2015
simdam500:

are u an edward?
as in? I'm
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:
;

grin grin

you are supposed to be sleeping undecided

pls i love u
chai!!..how can i explain diz ooo
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by DAVE5(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Abuklaw:
Did you just know? @OP. this guy has been superb in the display of incomprehensible madness.

meanwhile, see below factors and vote wise come FeBuhari
As the presidential Election
approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated
hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons
against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of
Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another
4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY
AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

we need change people, we are tired of a government that doesn't have interest in the well being of its citizens

CHANGE IS THE ONLY THING THAT'S CONSTANT
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Spidermon: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Na waa ooo!!! Wetin op think reach this level??
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by paragwua: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2015
bigs stars has done songs for gloworld
but this one is the greatest,it is always
better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now... Artist
contact..paulheromusic@gmail.com ..Glo
unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by hensben(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2015
I am still looking for the joke

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by yemajiteru(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2015
abeg na Gattuso

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Peterockcephas(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2015
YOU are the aaaaaaahhhhhhh in my shoki
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Dbestmax(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Picture proof or u know now....
Watch bruce lee 'enter the. Dragon
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by pomsky: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
sugarboii:
[size=15pt]Jackie Chan is the founder of Shoki. No argument.
LOL[/size] grin

..........correction, that is not Jackie Chan!!! sad sad sad
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by MissSlimbody(f): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
That's Snake in the monkey shadow Not Shoki Lol grin grin

I beg to disagree angry

This is Shoki cheesy cheesy

*Dancing outta the thread*
Ahhh! Shoki, ahhh!
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
lmao!,i cn't stop laughing here
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by esantex(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
How E take concern me??
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by MizMyColi(f): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:

I beg to disagree angry

This is Shoki cheesy cheesy

*Dancing outta the thread*
Ahhh! Shoki, ahhh!

Hey MiSs!

Long time!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Sacramento4real(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dbestmax:
Hahaha...den bruce lee invented Alanta.
Pishure evidence,please.
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Roydxemmy: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
pomsky:

..........correction, that is not Jackie Chan!!! sad sad sad
who then?
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Dbestmax(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Pishure evidence,please.
Watch Bruce lee. "Enter the dragon"
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by Dayhorla: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dbestmax:

I c. U do d dance a lot
Nope
Re: Jackie Chan, The Founder Of Shoki Dance. See Proof [photo] by 100Cents: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
cynhamscakes:
Funny.
Jackie is one of my favourite actors.

Me too, just like Jim Iyke..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up / How The $1m In Soakaway Got There. (hilarious Photo) / I Beg O Oooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.