Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,185 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) (2742 Views)

Yul Edochie Attacked By Robbers In Enugu (photo) / Take A Look At How Lion Attacked American Visitors In South Africa / Bollywood Star Attacked For Inappropriate Dressing Bollywood Star Gauahar Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by smile4kenn(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2008
Enebeli Elebuwa Attacked
According to Elebuwa, 62, “ What you are looking at (removing his dark spectacles to reveal a battered left eye), happened in the evening of Friday, November 28, 2008, at the Mobil Filling Station, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.”Explaining further, Elebuwa, now weeping and writhing in pains said: “ We were on a moving queue when this young man came from nowhere and wanted to jump the queue with his car, but other law abiding motorists protested but the man refused. That was when I alighted from my car and was trying to plead with him to follow due process. But to my consternation, he started cursing and shouting my full name and told me to get out of his sight. When I tried again to calm him down, he started abusing me and boasted that my being an actor does not mean he cannot deal with me and nothing would happen. I later got closer and asked him, if I was not old enough to be his father. I had not finished saying this when he brought out a sharp object and stabbed me in the eye at a close range and I immediately passed out.”Elebuwa, further disclosed that when this happened, an angry mob that had already gathered descended on Dike, and were about lynching him, when some policemen came and whisked him away to Aguda Police Station, Surulere.At the station an officer who pleaded for anonymity confirmed the incident to Daily Sun and disclosed that Dike was detained for three days, before being released on bail. He referred the reporter to the Lagos police spokesman, Frank Mba who pleaded for time to get information on the incident.Elebuwa, also called on well-meaning Nigerians to immediately come to his aid, adding that his doctor had advised him to travel abroad for further treatment, but he could not afford the cost.“I’m totally helpless now and cannot even work due to my condition, and have spent so much on the eye. Well-meaning Nigerians should come to my aid, I do not want to go blind,” he pleaded.
If you have access to him, please help in any way you can

http://www.lindaikeji..com/

Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by spikedcylinder: 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2008
In America, fans kill themselves because of celebrities. In Nigeria, fans kill celebrities because of themselves. undecided
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by Raymond88(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

In America, fans kill themselves because of celebrities. In Nigeria, fans kill celebrities because of themselves. undecided
That's not true, wasn't it a fan that killed John Lennon? or fans that brutally stabbed Sharon Tate and her baby to death? There are sick basterds everywhere on earth, they are not constrained to geographic locations.
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by baby123: 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
its a pity , i feel so sad that this  has to happen i wonder why most Nigerias dont value what they have .
i pray he responds  to treatment .
Maybe he must have really provoked d guy but even then .
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by baby123: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
ray 88 true talk sick bastards are all over the place , but dont forget that we Nigeria we like to show off ( DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM )
Even when they are wrong .
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by spikedcylinder: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
Raymond88:

That's not true, wasn't it a fan that killed John Lennon? or fans that brutally stabbed Sharon Tate and her baby to death? There are sick basterds everywhere on earth, they are not constrained to geographic locations.

I agree with you. Inglorious basterds everywhere but what I was trying to say was that, the average Nigerian doesn't want to know whether you are a celebrity or not, na for your pocket and if you provoke them, they will fu ck you up!
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by UNLEASHED(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2008
shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by mohawkchic(f): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2008
~OMG!! Thats awful!
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by SeanT21(f): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2008
OMG!!!I Pray he does not go blind!!!
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by chyk91(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2008
i pray this man does not go blind oh. stabbing an old man in the eye, wonders will never end. the guy that did this should be kept in prison.
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by sexyLeamon(f): 3:37am On Dec 18, 2008
OMG this is tirreble, some people are really nuts
Re: Nolloywood Star Attacked (pic) by TradingBinary(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Is ONLY GOD who can save us in this country

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Is Not A Kardashian-robert Kardashian's Ex Wife Reveals / Jay-z Interrupts Kanye During His BET Awards Speech. / Mary J. Blige Strips Down To Swimsuit For Shape Magazine Cover And Hubby Kendu I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.