Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News (33709 Views)

Breaking:- Investors Flee Nigeria - Bloomberg News!!! / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by holicalpha(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
And buhari's win could be disastrous that we might not recover from it for over decades and that's a serious set back, the devil you know is better that angel you don't know.

Signed
-------VALAR MOGHULIS.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Well....

Whoever wins in 2015 must get us off oil. That is all. Tribe or religion is irrelevant.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by aare07(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Change is possible
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Stop booking space tongue tongue
hahahaha, you can't stop me wink

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by darex19(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2015
4 ya mind, politics is a dirty game...d person u tink is gana loose may win, its 50 50
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Generalkorex(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2015
Oyinbo sef no as e dey go
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by shamecurls(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2015
GMB2015

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Tbillz(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Change is all we seek!

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by shamecurls(m): 8:40am On Jan 11, 2015
GMB2015 .....

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by NaijaOptimist: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Seems many wants GEJ out directly or indirectly.

Otuoke direct.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Ariyke: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Am really not advocating for anybody Buh we should at least try someone else why must we keep hoping for something that won't happen undecided

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2015
holicalpha:
And buhari's win could be disastrous that we might not recover from it for over decades and that's a serious set back, the devil you know is better that angel you don't know.

Signed
-------VALAR MOGHULIS.

You know...speaking as someone who wants Buhari to retire....just so you don't accuse me of being an APC supporter....that's the line many an incompetent leader has used to deceive us from time immemorial.

Someone once suggested here that if we vote out the ''d...l we know'' for the angel we don't...and if the angel we don't know does not perform as expected of angels,,,we can vote him or her out....and then vote in the old d''''l again....and so on until d'''ls and angels learn to keep their contracts with us to the letter

But you are a Nigerian. You don't vote for Muslims because you think they are out to convert you to their religion....and you don't vote for Christians because you think they would force you to toe the Zionist line. You don't vote for Hausas because they would steal your oil money....and you don't vote for Ijaws because they are taking your share away. The idea of making leaders perform is foreign to you and most Nigerians....whether Buhari or GEJ backers BECAUSE your real reason for voting is to ensure your crumbs from Abuja never stop flowing. You don't want good leaders. You want a rich Parent that would make your money worries go away...without the need to work.

So quit the scare mongering OK. You do not have to vote for Buhari BTW....he has no answers to Nigeria's problem...and quite frankly I cannot comprehend what he forgot in Dodan Barracks that he thinks he will find in Aso Rock. But....don't make excuses for mediocrity in the name of backing a favorable status quo. PDP has not done well by us. You can vote them in again...but that does not mean you deserve mediocrity.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by sherrylo: 8:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Jona will go back to Otueke or whatever please we are tired

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by san316(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Definitely! GEJ doesn't have the will. people say he is a good man but that's a big fat lie. he is not even a simpleton. he s a bloody pretender whose true self is just manifesting.

Good luck brought bad luck to Nigeria. Now he will be kicked out for good things to start happening.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by ogene007: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
smile4kenn:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-08/o-neill-says-jonathan-vote-loss-may-be-seen-as-nigeria-positive.html
Don't worry, GEJ will win the elections with overwhelming majority despite all these paid consultants coming to spew trash as part of the APC propaganda machinery.Let them continue to lie while we continue to tell the truth with facts about GEJ's achievement. APC and their lying consultants can continue to lie and deceive the few that are online, giving them false hope, the real nigerian electorate will have their say in this elections.We christians will never allow Jihadists to take over this country, because we are fully aware of what their agenda is. GEJ till 2019.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by DerMeister: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2015
We need a president with balls!

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2015
. . . . . . If you want to campaign for Buhari, give Jonathan the microphone !!!

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
vanunu:

I know that u are one of those who objected to subsidy removal. At times I wonder the kind of school u people went to.
Has there been any improvement in the economy and infrastructure since the partial removal subsidy?

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
imoleay0:
Dr Goodluck Jonathan till 2019!

You nor dey see well? U no read post shey? With wetin OP write u still dey comment GEJ 2019.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by holicalpha(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2015
I'm not voting this election. If buhari wins I'll be happy because of the lives that will be saved,we all know his supporters will go on killing sprees....so you want me to support a man that isn't against domestic violence been done under his flag....he hasn't condemn the actions of his followers that took place yesterday,as long as they are all in in favors they are not bad....you want that type of man to rule,well I don't.
bushdoc9919:

You know...speaking as someone who wants Buhari to retire....just so you don't accuse me of being an APC supporter....that's the line many an incompetent leader has used to deceive us from time immemorial.

Someone once suggested here that if we vote out the ''d...l we know'' for the angel we don't...and if the angel we don't know does not perform as expected of angels,,,we can vote him or her out....and then vote in the old d''''l again....and so on until d'''ls and angels learn to keep their contracts with us to the letter

But you are a Nigerian. You don't vote for Muslims because you think they are out to convert you to their religion....and you don't vote for Christians because you think they would force you to toe the Zionist line. You don't vote for Hausas because they would steal your oil money....and you don't vote for Ijaws because they are taking your share away. The idea of making leaders perform is foreign to you and most Nigerians....whether Buhari or GEJ backers BECAUSE your real reason for voting is to ensure your crumbs from Abuja never stop flowing. You don't want good leaders. You want a rich Parent that would make your money worries go away...without the need to work.

So quit the scare mongering OK. You do not have to vote for Buhari BTW....he has no answers to Nigeria's problem...and quite frankly I cannot comprehend what he forgot in Dodan Barracks that he thinks he will find in Aso Rock. But....don't make excuses for mediocrity in the name of backing a favorable status quo. PDP has not done well by us. You can vote them in again...but that does not mean you deserve mediocrity.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by otunbakolawole(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2015
As an economist, I favour deregulation. What we lack in Nigeria is a good refining capacity. The demand is there. Deregulate it fully and the investors will come. Subsidies are reversed taxes, subsidy has to be neutral, subsidy has to be fair. In Nigeria, it's not. The subsidy practice here in Nigeria is for the rich, not the poor. Also, subsidy create barriers, do away with it, or it will do away with us like it's currently doing.
arsetalks:
Educate me please. Why exactly should the fuel subsidy be removed.

Let's do this please.

Edited - I mean why should it be removed. Oya educate me.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
holicalpha:
I'm not voting this election. If buhari wins I'll be happy because of the lives that will be saved,we all know his supporters will go on killing sprees....so you want me to support a man that isn't against domestic violence been done under his flag....he hasn't condemn the actions of his followers that took place yesterday,as long as they are all in in favors they are not bad....you want that type of man to rule,well I don't.

I advise you to read my original post again(especially the bit where I identified myself as anti-Buhari)...and think about it.

Thank you.

You Nigerians....that is how we end up with bad options all around because whatever it is...you really do not want good leadership...because it is hard work....

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
holicalpha:

Signed
-------VALAR MOGHULIS.

No, Buhari is not an angel, he is another devil and we know him. We want to try another devil. Shikena.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by dabossman(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . . If you want to campaign for Buhari, give Jonathan the microphone !!!

Hahahaha..., CLASSIC!

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Joel3(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2015
where is the refinery?

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Wiseoldman: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2015
holicalpha:

Signed
-------VALAR MOGHULIS.

I repeat Nigeria is no Zimbabwe or Togo that would have the same president for years for fear of the Angle we dont know. Infact Buhari is a person we know with great track record on corruption. Jonathan on the other hand is dinning with Kashamu, Fani Kayode, Stella Odua, Abacha's CSO and other well grounded thieves.

Some of you will come with you Tinubu stories but dont forget he laid the foundation and is constantly aiding in ways he can in the unrivalled development in Lagos. Only born liers would say Lagos is not better of. In my area in Agege Lagos we have a standard stadium and everytime I go home, at least on road has been completed. I have never for once been back home and seen Lagos the same. Constant development inspite of the enormous population that is constantly increasing.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by mistabiola: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2015
imoleay0:
Dr Goodluck Jonathan till 2019!

Is your brain programmed to think negatively

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by dabossman(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Jarus:

No, Buhari is not an angel, he is another devil and we know him. We want to try another devil. Shikena.

Aha? Na only you waka come. You guys are just knocking them across the ball park this morning. Another classic statement. E too early o! Choi!

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Lakeshizu(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2015
dabossman:

Aha? Na only you waka come. You guys are just knocking them across the ball park this morning. Another classic statement. E too early o! Choi!
Mehn the knocking hard gan cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Mynd44:
There are too many Harvard trained economists in Nigeria who want to bring foreign economic theories which were fashioned in places that is not Nigeria. Our economic policy must be suited for us. We have to find a way to tweak then to suit Nigerian and not say because it worked in America, it will work here. That is false. If we should borrow economic policies, lets borrow from nations that have similar problems.

Our when coming up with policies, people who actually live in Nigeria, do business in Nigeria and walk the streets with Nigerians should be part of the think tank
...you are right,but those Nigerian bred economsts are good in breeding wrong and harsh economic theories.hence Nigerians look to the US,UK for sound economic theories.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by dollyptosh(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Kolade354:
you are pissing me off sir. What is the result of the subsidy,He only caused hardship for some nigerians. He increased fuel price from #65 to #100,he promised us 1200 buses to cushion the effect in hike of petrol up till now i have never see one single buse for my state. Did he prosecute subsidy thieves like farouk lawal. Is yaradua wicked for reducing it before jonathan increased it. In kuwait petrol price is #30 and their economy is fine,venezuela the same price,libya not up to that. Susbsidy is just a scam.
Pls don't mind him. I can't believe some persons on here still feel the subsidy removal was right, you guys are just supporting gej blindly.

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by stephen1989(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2015
U have spoken well. I doff my hat 4u just because u didnt reply d guy dat wondered d kind of school you went to negatively, u r arguin wyt points, hw I wish he reads your counter reply.

Agbaje Leads Ambode In Amuwo Odofin / Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant / Man Seen Dumping Waste Lagos Gutter Arrested, Prosecuted (pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53