Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News (33717 Views)

Breaking:- Investors Flee Nigeria - Bloomberg News!!! / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by deletrue: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
I see many going into admission after Fen., 2015 because of disappointment.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by waternogeteneny: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=28pt]In theory and not a proven fact as it could turn out worst with Buhari.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by arsetalks(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mynd44:

Wrong.

I support removal of subsidy but inna country like Nigeria where public officers are not know for being accountable, I suggested it was continued and the reason is simple. The subsidy is the only way the people fells like the government is doing anything reasonable for them.

When the subsidy was removed(even partially), how has the money affected the people? What has changed? What has happened to the money saved?

How has the money affected the man on the street? We were told there will be palliatives and some silly buses where are they? Have you rode one before? Do you know someone who has?

If the money saved form the partial removal was used to fix just one refinery it would have been better. What has been done with the money?

Throughout the oil boom of last year what was done with the excess funds? Did we build or fix our refineries? Did we use the money to fix our power supply or make our society more secured.

The subsidy removal will have no effect on Nigerians due to corruption so why not just leave it as it was the only way it would benefit the common man. That is economics a government should look at not some economic theory that will end up a failure
This is silly to be honest. Can you ask yourself what fault of the citizenry is it if the government of the day cannot stop the corruption in the fuel subsidy?

How come no one has been jailed thus far? Do you punish the people for the government's incompetence?

And you queried what impact has the partial removal had on the citizenry? Isn't an that an indictment of the government? Isn't that another reason why the shoeless jerk has to leave for someone else? You managed to indict the shoeless one without meaning to do so to be perfectly honest with you mate.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by franxalive(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
I can't just wait 4 dis #CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
arsetalks:
This is silly to be honest. Can you ask yourself what fault of the citizenry is it if the government of the day cannot stop the corruption in the fuel subsidy?

How come no one has been jailed thus far? Do you punish the people for the government's incompetence?

And you queried what impact has the partial removal had on the citizenry? Isn't an that an indictment of the government? Isn't that another reason why the shoeless jerk has to leave for someone else? You managed to indict the shoeless one without meaning to do so to be perfectly honest with you mate.
You do realize we are arguing on the same part right?

I am questioning the Jonathan administration's motive when they want to remove subsidy because lets face it, they are not sincere and corrupt
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by gentleasia(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man as
a person, his simplicity and
gentleman ness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over
the last 6 years. I mean, what else are
we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and my guy is now running
for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court
session and beat up a judge, while he
walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is
sane. *He locked up the
house of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that
house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker
in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men,
and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in
base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the
NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all
Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in our hospitals have
reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister
of Petroleum eats and dines with the
prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER
subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June,
2015 and you may have to sell your
laptop charger before you can buy
fuel to charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians were killed in the job scam
organized by the Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The
Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told
us the job interrwas "simply
mismanaged" and he has retained
his office and even with extra
luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under
‪#‎GMB‬ but now it's #186.5 to just $1,
the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told
us we need an extra $5 billion,
through debts of course, so that our
economy will not collapse like
Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on
an unending internal strike killing the
future of poor Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil)
built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY,
of course with tax
payers' money, and my gentle
president followed him to launch the
school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the
treasury and even had to BORROW an
extra $1 billion but ‪#‎BokoHaram‬
keeps getting more equipped than
our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over
15,000 killed by #BokoHaram , over 6
million displaced from their homes
and uncountable injured beyond
repairs yet my president went to a
meeting in ‪#‎KENYA‬ with 7 different
PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal
customers GENERATORS as gifts for
paying their # electricity bills on
time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we
need to dance to a new SHOKI, this
AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers
to an unstoppable change..
If you truly love Nigeria share with
everyone on your contact list."

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Bamz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
holicalpha:
And buhari's win could be disastrous that we might not recover from it for over decades and that's a serious set back, the devil you know is better that angel you don't know.

Signed
-------VALAR MOGHULIS.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Jonathan is likely to lose this election.

Is likely? I bet you,Mr Jonathan has lost this election already.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by madjune(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
holicalpha:
And buhari's win could be disastrous that we might not recover from it for over decades and that's a serious set back, the devil you know is better that angel you don't know.

Signed
-------VALAR MOGHULIS.

"Angel you don't know"?

What do you mean? Buhari once ruled Nigeria for 20mths. Perhaps you've not been born then, so you can talk out of ignorance.

His govt was far better than what we have now. Try and read your history books before commenting on NL political posts.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Bevista: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
vanunu:

I know that u are one of those who objected to subsidy removal. At times I wonder the kind of school u people went to.

Diesel (AGO) has no subsidy. Why has the pump price not adjusted to reflect the current realities in the crude oil market just like every other sane country is experiencing. Pump price stays the same even after crude oil price has gone down by more than 50%. An economic explanation from your government will help, cos I'm lost.

You should be more worried about corruption and not subsidy removal.

Just so u know, as an economist I am not a fan of subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
This shouldn't be a surprise. Corruption increases the cost of doing business tenfold. It's fúcking difficult to get anything done in Nigeria, and nearly impossible from outside the country, especially when you're used to doing business in more organized countries. Tiny Mauritius has EXCELLENT ease of business and an booming economy, and get this: NOT ONE SINGLE EXPORTABLE NATURAL RESOURCE. And yet, foreign investors love doing business there, on that tiny island (no offense to Mauritians).

We have our fingers crossed for Buhari's election.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by kolokolobi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
@fulanigirl.....I thought PWC was meant to do the audit. How can the one being audited be the one to carry it out.
[color=#000099][/color]
Lol my dad was one of the guys suppose to do that audit. Instead they decided to do it in house. The people that are being audited are the ones choosing the auditors!! How does that make sense? They are going to find someone that will cover their tracks on a report that will probably never happen
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
More info about Mauritius. Unbelievable, and educational:

"Suppose someone were to describe a small country that provided free education through university for all of its citizens, transport for school children and free healthcare – including heart surgery – for all. You might suspect that such a country is either phenomenally rich or on the fast track to fiscal crisis.

After all, rich countries in Europe have increasingly found they cannot pay for university education, and are asking young people and their families to bear the costs. For its part, the US has never attempted to give free college for all, and it took a bitter battle just to ensure that America's poor get access to healthcare – a guarantee that the Republican party is now working hard to repeal, claiming the country cannot afford it.

But Mauritius, a small island nation off the east coast of Africa, is neither particularly rich nor on its way to budgetary ruin."

"Third, Mauritius recognised that without natural resources, its people were its only asset. Maybe that appreciation for its human resources is also what led Mauritius to realise that, particularly given the country's potential religious, ethnic, and political differences – which some tried to exploit in order to induce it to remain a British colony – education for all was crucial to social unity. So was a strong commitment to democratic institutions and co-operation between workers, government, and employers."

Nigeria could learn a lot from Mauritius.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
Have we had a enough of this clueless president?

-CramJones
yeeeeeeessszzzzssss!!!!!!!.. (* in d voice of d pple of nigeria n does in diaspora..).

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by duni04(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bevista:

Diesel (AGO) has no subsidy. Why has the pump price not adjusted to reflect the current realities in the crude oil market just like every other sane country is experiencing. Pump price stays the same even after crude oil price has gone down by more than 50%. An economic explanation from your government will help, cos I'm lost.

You should be more worried about corruption and not subsidy removal.

Just so u know, as an economist I am not a fan of subsidy.
Maybe the devaluation of the naira has just about evened out any gains importers would have made from the fall in the price of crude?
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Ajascolove(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mynd44:

Wrong.

I support removal of subsidy but inna country like Nigeria where public officers are not know for being accountable, I suggested it was continued and the reason is simple. The subsidy is the only way the people fells like the government is doing anything reasonable for them.

When the subsidy was removed(even partially), how has the money affected the people? What has changed? What has happened to the money saved?

How has the money affected the man on the street? We were told there will be palliatives and some silly buses where are they? Have you rode one before? Do you know someone who has?

If the money saved form the partial removal was used to fix just one refinery it would have been better. What has been done with the money?

Throughout the oil boom of last year what was done with the excess funds? Did we build or fix our refineries? Did we use the money to fix our power supply or make our society more secured.

The subsidy removal will have no effect on Nigerians due to corruption so why not just leave it as it was the only way it would benefit the common man. That is economics a government should look at not some economic theory that will end up a failure
God bless you back and front, right and left, head and toe.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by emmykk(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mynd44:

Wrong.

sure-P fund is a fallout of partial subsidy removal.when subsidy is totally removed foriegn investor and local investors will be ready to build refinery. Semblance of what happen in the telecommunication sector.

And you felt the common man will not benefit,yes just like GSM,in the beginning things will be tight,but as more investor comes in things will gets better.

Often time is what grow a nation,1999 compare to now you have see some changes.

Good things dont happened automatically,you plan for them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by kepal99(m): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass
for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge
where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign
for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school
either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder
he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs
imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved
himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of programme
to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change
Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or
association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer!
If Buhari presidential election, na big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by emmykk(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
gentleasia:
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man as
a person, his simplicity and
gentleman ness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over
the last 6 years. I mean, what else are
we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and my guy is now running
for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court
session and beat up a judge, while he
walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is
sane. *He locked up the
house of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that
house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker
in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men,
and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in
base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the
NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all
Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in our hospitals have
reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister
of Petroleum eats and dines with the
prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER
subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June,
2015 and you may have to sell your
laptop charger before you can buy
fuel to charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians were killed in the job scam
organized by the Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The
Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told
us the job interrwas "simply
mismanaged" and he has retained
his office and even with extra
luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under
‪#‎GMB‬ but now it's #186.5 to just $1,
the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told
us we need an extra $5 billion,
through debts of course, so that our
economy will not collapse like
Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on
an unending internal strike killing the
future of poor Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil)
built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY,
of course with tax
payers' money, and my gentle
president followed him to launch the
school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the
treasury and even had to BORROW an
extra $1 billion but ‪#‎BokoHaram‬
keeps getting more equipped than
our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over
15,000 killed by #BokoHaram , over 6
million displaced from their homes
and uncountable injured beyond
repairs yet my president went to a
meeting in ‪#‎KENYA‬ with 7 different
PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal
customers GENERATORS as gifts for
paying their # electricity bills on
time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we
need to dance to a new SHOKI, this
AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers
to an unstoppable change..
If you truly love Nigeria share with
everyone on your contact list."
how does david mark university affect state owned university were there is a governor.the you people reason sometimes make one want to shout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Champele(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
Have we had a enough of this clueless president?

-CramJones
boko harams on nairaland,we know y'all wen we see yall.i know as election is coming closer you guys are going to get more deadly to distract the voters.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by fulanigirl(f): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
kolokolobi:
@fulanigirl.....I thought PWC was meant to do the audit. How can the one being audited be the one to carry it out.
[color=#000099][/color]
Lol my dad was one of the guys suppose to do that audit. Instead they decided to do it in house. The people that are being audited are the ones choosing the auditors!! How does that make sense? They are going to find someone that will cover their tracks on a report that will probably never happen

I said was ONE. The audit is carried out by qualified accountants along with a report carried out by academics
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by muh4lyf(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=20pt]THE SAME FOREIGN INVESTORS THAT DESTROYED THE NIGER DELTA. WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE DEVIL IS BAD FOR ME. [/size]
The didn't destroy Niger delta,it was corrupt niger delta leaders that destroyed Niger delta. They are corrupt and selfish,they stole the money meant for their people so before you conclude please analyse

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by hikmojj(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Said BUHARI....said change
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by lexyfred02: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
imoleay0:
Dr Goodluck Jonathan till 2019!

Wow!

You must be very daft!

Did you read the article at all? If you have said GEJ till 2019 for him to correct all these wrong, it might have sounded better.... But, Homo Dafter that you are sha!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by kepal99(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass
for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge
where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign
for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school
either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder
he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs
imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved
himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of programme
to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change
Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or
association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer!
If Buhari wins the presidential election, na big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
lexyfred02:

Wow!

You must be very daft!

Did you read the article at all? If you have said GEJ till 2019 for him to correct all these wrong, it might have sounded better.... But, Homo Dafter that you are sha!

continue ranting boy...

Keep crying, you are good at it, dindinrin ode.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by kolokolobi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
@fulanigirl...I get.
So is the audit for ever I thought the report was to be made ready end of October or there is a deliberate attempt to keep it away till after the elections. Just thinking.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by vital94(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
because of constant electric supply in my area,i prefer GEJ till second niger bridge and port comes.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by sam4(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, it's high time we come together and frown at corrupt leaders in our dear
country. Let us as a matter of fact avoid prejudice in this forth coming election. To All
Christians, never be deceived by the propaganda of someone planning to Islamize our dear
country. Vote the right man who has shown discipline in All the various capacity he has
served in the past. Flash back to the Bible, God used king Cyrus to build his house in
Jerusalem, restoration of stolen ornaments to the house of the lord and so on. Availability is
highly essential to God. #ThinkBuhari#
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by Bevista: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
duni04:

Maybe the devaluation of the naira has just about evened out any gains importers would have made from the fall in the price of crude?

I've considered that view. However, naira has devalued less than 15% while crude oil price has dropped more than 50%. So it doesn't even out.

You may also wish to note that according to PPPRA website, the landing cost (including all logistics) of petrol is less than N98. So at this time, the FG is not spending a dime in petrol subsidy, apart from all the extra margin they make from AGO.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by duni04(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bevista:

I've considered that view. However, naira has devalued less than 15% while crude oil price has dropped more than 50%. So it doesn't even out.

You may also wish to note that according to PPPRA website, the landing cost (including all logistics) of petrol is less than N98. So at this time, the FG is not spending a dime in petrol subsidy, apart from all the extra margin they make from AGO.
They're dealing with volatility from two ends, the price per dollar of crude, and the value of the naira against the dollar. It actually makes more sense to maintain the status quo till we enter a more stable regime of both price of crude and naira value. We could have prevented this if we'd accepted the subsidy removal in 2012. We'd probably be enjoying N60-N80 petrol now, or even lower. Instead we're waiting for the government to reduce the price for us.
Re: Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News by stayblack: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
EVERYBODY, IS JUST FEDUP WITH THIS GEJ OF A PUSSY.SEEING HIS PEOPLE DIE LIKE FLY.PUSSY PRESIDENT. BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man On Solidarity Trek To Honour Buhari , Declared Missing / Dino Melaye, Kogi APC Chairman, Excos Gang Up Against Yahaya Bello (Pics) / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.