Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari Dumped In Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dumped In Awka (4285 Views)

How Buhari Dumped Dialogue With N-delta Militants / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal. / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Dumped In Awka by gratiaeo(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2015
BIAFRAN ECHOES OF THE DEFEAT OF THE BUHARI/NIGERIAN LED ARMY AT ABAGANA WAS FELT IN ANAMBRA AS ANAMBRARIANS OFFICIALLY REJECTED BUHARI'S

*It should also be noted and remembered that Anambra State was the first South Eastern State to overwhelmingly reject apc in a landslide defeat that landed the APGA candidate, Gov. Willie Obiano, as the winner and governor of Anambra.

Awka AK47 made defeated the Buharist in 1960s when they invaded Biafra, at the battle of Abagana, this a repeated of history as BIAFRA MASS MUDERER buhari WAS DUMP IN AWKA. A Welldone Job Awkamania! we know those who are Biafrans .
Buhari's APC Campaign Rally Flops in Awka, Anambra State
Ndi Anambra have echoed their believe in Gov Willie Obiano with overwhelming support for President Jonathan
Buhari's Campaign Rally at Awka was abruptly cut short as people refused to associate themselves with APC.
Buhari and his entourage instead visited the Igwe of Awka, HRM Gibson Nwosu and the Anglican Bishop of Awka before leaving the City.
The rally held yesterday at Emmaus House, Awka can best be described as the worst campaign gathering ever conducted by any party in Nigeria.
This is a sign of the people's resolve to return President Jonathan come February 14, 2015.
It's however surprising that Sen Chris Ngige and a whole lot of candidates under the flagship of APC could not mobilize even hired crowd to receive their Presidential Candidate.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Skillz02(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Fake news I watched d video clip

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by TRILLIONIAR: 6:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Still GMB for CHANGE

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Redoil: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli ur attention is needed here

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by otokx(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Crowds in Nigeria are easily rented and Awka is still in Nigeria even having a university. For just 2 million naira, 1000 students can be hired. They will be told its thanksgiving of a particular person meanwhile its a political rally. Add another 2000 unemployed at 1000 naira payable as you enter the venue and boom you have the crowd you want. The crowd may not even have Temporal Voters Card but who cares.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Beesluv: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2015
They dumped him publicly. No one knows who they'll vote on the d-day
Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by gunuvi(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
this one is odikwa serious o. God bless awka people jare. GEJ till ojukwu resurrect

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by KELVINXY: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Skillz02:

Everyone on that campaign ground yesterday had about 1k-10k in their pocket just for being there.undecided
It was the most lucrative job of the weekendgrin

So stop the propagandatongue
Obiagelli can testify to thatwink

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by temitemi1(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Failbuhari grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Redoil:
Obiagelli ur attention is needed here
If people nor get TV, na so this lies for just fly. The many lies against the Apc and Okorocha has been exposed by the buhari rally in the south east. I repeat, Okorocha is the most popular and most accepted igbo leader alive.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by D9ty7(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

If people nor get TV, na so this lies for just fly. The many lies against the Apc and Okorocha has been exposed by the buhari rally in the south east. I repeat, Okorocha is the most popular and most accepted igbo leader alive.
From wat u saw on screen abi

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2015
gratiaeo:
BIAFRAN ECHOES OF THE DEFEAT OF THE BUHARI/NIGERIAN LED ARMY AT ABAGANA WAS FELT IN ANAMBRA AS ANAMBRARIANS OFFICIALLY REJECTED BUHARI'S

*It should also be noted and remembered that Anambra State was the first South Eastern State to overwhelmingly reject apc in a landslide defeat that landed the APGA candidate, Gov. Willie Obiano, as the winner and governor of Anambra.

Awka AK47 made defeated the Buharist in 1960s when they invaded Biafra, at the battle of Abagana, this a repeated of history as BIAFRA MASS MUDERER buhari WAS DUMP IN AWKA. A Welldone Job Awkamania! we know those who are Biafrans .
Buhari's APC Campaign Rally Flops in Awka, Anambra State
Ndi Anambra have echoed their believe in Gov Willie Obiano with overwhelming support for President Jonathan
Buhari's Campaign Rally at Awka was abruptly cut short as people refused to associate themselves with APC.
Buhari and his entourage instead visited the Igwe of Awka, HRM Gibson Nwosu and the Anglican Bishop of Awka before leaving the City.
The rally held yesterday at Emmaus House, Awka can best be described as the worst campaign gathering ever conducted by any party in Nigeria.
This is a sign of the people's resolve to return President Jonathan come February 14, 2015.
It's however surprising that Sen Chris Ngige and a whole lot of candidates under the flagship of APC could not mobilize even hired crowd to receive their Presidential Candidate.
if he was dumped in an Igbo capital, that is expected. Both igbis and Hausa's are extremists who hold on to their belief always.

But abt not hiring crowd,well, I don't knw how you never sensed how dumb you are!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Collynzo9: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
if he was dumped in an Igbo capital, that is expected. Both igbis and Hausa's are extremists who hold on to their belief always.

But abt not hiring crowd,well, I don't knw how you never sensed how dumb you are!
Igbos aren't extremists please.
At least we don't go around killing people for not sharing our views.
I think Yorubas and Hausas are the extremists.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Collynzo9:

tell me wen a Yoruba group started threatening the country's peace and making true their threats.

Please, ur answer should be in pure and direct contrast with feopus as MEND, OPC, BOKO HARAM, MASSOB and any other you can think of.
Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by minister2015: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2015
op u can do better than this, try better next time. Fake news, because i watched the rally or r u telling us what we saw on tv was a different rally with same APC chieftains.
Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by diepreyefrank: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Skillz02:
put it here, let's watch it pls...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by tsleazy(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
awon jobless youths....that 72 year old man has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by 4stylz: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2015
Igbos dey fall hand sometimes...Have you forgotten history with the northerners Or you have given up on the quest of ruling too! Can't igbo ever rule..Vote GEJ and make your forefathers these lunatics sent to early grave PROUD

I'm very sure without oil.. the north would have disown us a long time ago..NO LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by brutef0rce101: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2015
[s]
Collynzo9:

[/s]

Oga welder, so Yoruba are now extremist? You are a big fool with that your large empty head. Large head yeeboe like you just spew trash for talking sake. Sense you no get. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

after him, Ngige comes next.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by emiye(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2015
On valentine day, it is ifebuhari oooooo. We will show love.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
Very true
Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2015
Adeboloaja, Adebowale and Babafemis are from Enugwu-Ukwu respectively.

brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

Oga welder, so Yoruba are now extremist? You are a big fool with that your large empty head. Large head yeeboe like you just spew trash for talking sake. Sense you no get. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

so collynzo9 is a roadside welder grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by brutef0rce101: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:
Adeboloaja, Adebowale and Babafemis are from Enugwu-Ukwu respectively.

[/s]

Ebuka, you want to start what you cant finish. Dont run o cos you love running that your wide mouth. How them your siblings for Iju?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by brutef0rce101: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2015
eighTHREAD:
so collynzo9 is a roadside welder grin grin grin grin grin

The foolish tribalist is a common roadside welder. If you see his large head and lips, you will run for cover.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari n obj during owerri massacre ..yet some igbos here will want to vote for this vampire?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by lanxlot(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Politicians no go kill pson with laf during campaign. ....Wetin dat abonki called buhari de do with red cap On his head
Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
berem:

Haha.....you should try comedy they make lots of money....lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:

The foolish tribalist is a common roadside welder. If you see his large head and lips, you will run for cover.
a roadside welder,a roadside taxcollector of 20 in south west and a highly ambitious street beggar and a potential terrorist and a terrorist which is better?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dumped In Awka by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
brutef0rce101:

pls post his picture on a thread in sexuality part of Romance section. Make sure you mention me so I can get it. Pls. Hurry up grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From GEJ's Meeting Wit Market Women And Their Leaders Yesterday In Lagos / Biafran Pounds Is Still In Use And Costs More Than Naira. / Gov Wike Of Rivers State Turns Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.