Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay (3220 Views)

Gameplay On i7-6700k, Gtx 1070 Mini Itx Oc, Acer XR341ck@ 85hz, 3440x1440 / New God Of War 4 - E3 Gameplay Trailer | Ps4 (photos) / Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Hi guys,
I just made a video of the New Gta Chinatown wars....

Enjoy!!

GTA ChinaTown Wars Android Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ubcSiNbbI

Rate it for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by Lordmykel(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Mitcheww.. I get better things to use MB do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by akher5e(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lordmykel:
abi broda
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by Lordmykel(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lordmykel:
akher5e:
abi broda
yeso
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lordmykel:

lol.... Watching a Gameplay is not a waste of mb cause it will help you know how the game ur about to download is....
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by Lordmykel(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
braintext:

lol.... Watching a Gameplay is not a waste of mb cause it will help you know how the game ur about to download is....
i'd rather download a game than watch how it's played and later download it.

Here in France we dont have cheap android data plans so we manage 15 MB for a week grin

1 Like

Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lordmykel:

i'd rather download a game than watch how it's played and later download it.

Here in France we dont have cheap android data plans so we manage 15 MB for a week grin

lol watching is about 50mb while downloading is about 900mb
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Isn't it nice?
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by Lordmykel(m): 5:47am On Jan 13, 2015
braintext:

lol watching is about 50mb while downloading is about 900mb
900 MB for what? Thanks for the info. I quit
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by TheSureBabe: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2015
Not a bad game..am tired of my temple run and fifa 14..na to dey add many games for my innjoo i2s this 2015.
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lordmykel:
900 MB for what? Thanks for the info. I quit

lol.... 900mb small na.... But at least you don't have to waste ur mb... That's why i make game play videos
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
TheSureBabe:
Not a bad game..am tired of my temple run and fifa 14..na to dey add many games for my innjoo i2s this 2015.

Yeah... I wanna try lot of new games
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by successhunter: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
braintext:
Hi guys,
I just made a video of the New Gta Chinatown wars....

Enjoy!!

GTA ChinaTown Wars Android Gameplay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ubcSiNbbI

Rate it for me cheesy

Am downloading it tomorrow with WiFi. cool
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by lordraiden(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
sm ppl will definitely stop browsing wen mtn stop giving 10mb
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
successhunter:

Am downloading it tomorrow with WiFi. cool

do you like the game?
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by successhunter: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
braintext:

do you like the game?

Will tell after download.
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
successhunter:

Will tell after download.

ok i hope ull enjoy it
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by Lordmykel(m): 7:47am On Jan 14, 2015
braintext:

lol.... 900mb small na.... But at least you don't have to waste ur mb... That's why i make game play videos
you say 900MB is cheap? Out of the 3GB you get in a month in 30minutes you waste 1/3 on a game? Lolz. Well like i said, i quit
nice game play.

Op. Is your name brain umoh? Are you an akwa ibomite or a crossriverian? I'm a crossriverian.
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Lordmykel:
you say 900MB is cheap? Out of the 3GB you get in a month in 30minutes you waste 1/3 on a game? Lolz. Well like i said, i quit
nice game play.

Op. Is your name brain umoh? Are you an akwa ibomite or a crossriverian? I'm a crossriverian.

thanks for the compliment...

Ma real name is really long and hard to pronounce, so i took up Brian as an Online name.....
I'm an Akwa ibomite
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by Lordmykel(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2015
braintext:

thanks for the compliment...

Ma real name is really long and hard to pronounce, so i took up Brian as an Online name.....
I'm an Akwa ibomite
nice meeting you bro.
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
Op, please I use a Samsung note 3. Can the game work for my phone? If it can pls share me the link to the game
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lordmykel:
nice meeting you bro.

Same here

1 Like

Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
lowgeorge:
Op, please I use a Samsung note 3. Can the game work for my phone? If it can pls share me the link to the game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtactw&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dgta+chinatown+wars&pcampaignid=APPU__122VPbiONfgavrXgJAE
That's the playstore link... But u can get it free on Google
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by successhunter: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
braintext:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtactw&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dgta+chinatown+wars&pcampaignid=APPU__122VPbiONfgavrXgJAE
That's the playstore link... But u can get it free on Google

After download and played for 15mins am deleting it now. It didn't beat San Andreas.
The aerial view piss me off big time.
Re: ★The New Gta Chinatown Wars Android Gameplay by braintext(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
successhunter:

After download and played for 15mins am deleting it now. It didn't beat San Andreas.
The aerial view piss me off big time.

I also hate the aerial view....
It also didn't beat San Andreas but Alot of people like and enjoy the game...
That's why i made this game play video for you to see how the game is before downloading

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 18 On Xbox One / Brand New Tear Rubber Newly Released Ps3 Game Cds For Sale / Xbox Repair And Warranty Shop In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.