Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) (119627 Views)

The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) / 5 People You Will Find On Any Lagos Street / Monday Morning Inspiration From The Humans Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
I just successfully read a thread from page one to the end ... tochi, keep it up..following you as amaechi dey follow buhari

4 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by TochiPhotos(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
ijbeauty:
Continue with the good works Tochiphotos, I have always been following and I really commend you for the wonderful job. Pls I will like to suggest that you place the location of each story right under the update, I think it will help us know where the stories are coming from... (I knw say u go reach my area one day...lol)
Lol which side is your area?
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by TochiPhotos(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
tobimillar:
I just successfully read a thread from page one to the end ... tochi, keep it up..following you as amaechi dey follow buhari
Thanks bro... Means a lot. cheesy
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by TochiPhotos(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
"After I finished learning how to drive, the owner of the driving school approached me and offered me a job, a driving instructor job and I was to earn N4000 daily. When I resumed, he did not keep to his word and I did not receive any payment in my first 6 months, he wasn't even actually letting me work like we agreed, I was supposed to be teaching people how to drive but he was still doing it himself and would rather I just stay, doing nothing. Which confused me cos he was the one that offered me the job in the first place. I liked the job that's why I never really thought much about resigning, even tho their would be days I'd make up my mind to resign the following morning but something always happens that keeps me going, hoping my time would eventually come.
After the 6th month, he had a family emergency so the secretary put me in charge and started paying me, when the main returned, he was impressed with the report he got and started letting me take control, he said he didn't initially think I was going to be able to handle it the way he does. He later made me his no 1 instructor. I've been doing it for some years now and I've been able to buy my own car."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by ijbeauty(f): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2015
TochiPhotos:

Lol which side is your area?

Ojo area

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by TochiPhotos(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hi guys, had a major setback, trying to fix things. Will be back real soon. Thanks for your patience.

10 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by DeIneffable(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2015
TochiPhotos:
Hi guys, had a major setback, trying to fix things. Will be back real soon. Thanks for your patience.

I was about to ask. It is well. Keep up the good work
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
TochiPhotos:

Hope you're okay Tochi?

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by DeIneffable(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2015
TochiPhotos:

Is there anything we can do to help? this incommunicado mode has gone on for such a long time that worry might start to set in

3 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Tochiphotos, I wish you a speedy recovery from whatever setback you might be experiencing.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by pryd(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello Tochi, how are you keeping up? it's been a while bro. We miss you.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Ezemust: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
hi tochi, the lord is ur strength
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by kentochi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
hi Tochi what is going on hope is not something bad.
do get back to us we are missing you each day without update from you.
i wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by TochiPhotos(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
DeIneffable:

I was about to ask. It is well. Keep up the good work

salsera:

Hope you're okay Tochi?

DeIneffable:

Is there anything we can do to help? this incommunicado mode has gone on for such a long time that worry might start to set in
GENIUS18:
Tochiphotos, I wish you a speedy recovery from whatever setback you might be experiencing.

Hi guys, thanks for looking out for me, I'm fine now, will be back real soon. Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by TochiPhotos(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Good evening guys, been a while. I want to apologize for my absence without notice. I'm so sorry I've been MIA for some weeks now; it was due to circumstances beyond my control. I had a major setback which I'm still trying to bounce back from, the past few weeks has really been tough and challenging but everything will be okay soon. I Will share the full story with you guys soon, once everything is sorted out.
HOL was really personal to me; it gave me a reason to look forward to each new day. Going out there, talking to people and sharing their stories with this amazing community of wonderful people were everything to me, that's all I ever wanted to do. I made some mistakes, a series of bad decisions which almost ruined everything. Everything will be sorted out soon and I will share the story of what happened with you guys, and there are some very valuable lessons to be learnt.
Thanks to everyone who has been sending emails; trying to reach out to know what's going on with HOL. I apologize for not replying your emails, I had wanted to wait till everything is sorted out so when I reply, it will be with some good news. Thanks to those of you who send emails with prayers and words of encouragement, I appreciate you all, and even though I do not yet have the mental strength to reply your emails now, it means so much to me that you guys care deeply about HOL and I will not let you guys down.
I miss the HOL community, the shared happiness, hope, of sometimes, sadness of our community and the positivity and oneness of everything. I will be back with some good news; I will be back real soon.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Mintayo(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2015
TochiPhotos:
Good evening guys, been a while. I want to apologize for my absence without notice. I'm so sorry I've been MIA for some weeks now; it was due to circumstances beyond my control. I had a major setback which I'm still trying to bounce back from, the past few weeks has really been tough and challenging but everything will be okay soon. I Will share the full story with you guys soon, once everything is sorted out.
HOL was really personal to me; it gave me a reason to look forward to each new day. Going out there, talking to people and sharing their stories with this amazing community of wonderful people were everything to me, that's all I ever wanted to do. I made some mistakes, a series of bad decisions which almost ruined everything. Everything will be sorted out soon and I will share the story of what happened with you guys, and there are some very valuable lessons to be learnt.
Thanks to everyone who has been sending emails; trying to reach out to know what's going on with HOL. I apologize for not replying your emails, I had wanted to wait till everything is sorted out so when I reply, it will be with some good news. Thanks to those of you who send emails with prayers and words of encouragement, I appreciate you all, and even though I do not yet have the mental strength to reply your emails now, it means so much to me that you guys care deeply about HOL and I will not let you guys down.
I miss the HOL community, the shared happiness, hope, of sometimes, sadness of our community and the positivity and oneness of everything. I will be back with some good news; I will be back real soon.
Welcome back. It's good to hear from you again. I am glad the storm is over.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by PresVA: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tochiphotos , what's up with you? It's almost two months without pictures. .
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
yeah tochiphotos
what's up
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Ezemust: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2015
victory is urs tochi
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Ksslib(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Happy New year in advance Mr tochi. Whatever challenges you're currently facing, iam confident you will pull through.

Keep up the good work. If there was an award for Nairalander of the year, you sure deserve it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by sholay2011(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ksslib:
Happy New year in advance Mr tochi. Whatever challenges you're currently facing, iam confident you will pull through.

Keep up the good work. If there was an award for Nairalander of the year, you sure deserve it.
This man...
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Ksslib(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
sholay2011:

This man...
Oga, longest time. Happy new year in advance.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by sholay2011(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ksslib:

Oga, longest time. Happy new year in advance.
Wishing you the same.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by tunapa2009(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
sholay2011:
Wishing you the same.
You missed road? Let today be the first and last time I will.........

..... ..........

Wish you happy new year in advance.....

2 Likes

Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by DeIneffable(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tochi...I hope you are doing great. May God grant all your heart desires
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by abiola081(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
AMEN...
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
So, nobody has his contact details.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by sholay2011(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
What's up with Tochi?
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by justi4jesu(f): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Tochi.....happy new year...hope you are good?
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by DeCritique(m): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2016
What's up with you Sir... Hope all is well??
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by Olarewajub: 5:44am On Jun 22, 2016
I really miss this thread.
Re: The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) by deegnity22: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Olarewajub:
I really miss this thread.

Same here,I wonder what happened to Tochiphotos.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.