Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,540 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence (825 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Webmasters Please Help Me Reveiw My Website Www.windowsphoneafrica.com / NIGERIA Technology Awards Website Reveiw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence by Rhapsodi(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Please someones should help, i have applied for adsense about 5times or more but they kept saying "we were unable to review your blog" and am fustrated already,am sure i wrote the url very well with no error. please what could be the cause and possible solution. Please every answer is appreciated. Tanx
Re: Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2015
Rhapsodi:
Please someones should help, i have applied for adsense about 5times or more but they kept saying "we were unable to review your blog" and am fustrated already,am sure i wrote the url very well with no error. please what could be the cause and possible solution. Please every answer is appreciated. Tanx

What is your blog url?

In as much as I want to help you. There are a lot of things you need to know and do to ur website before applying for google adsense.

I don't know how u feel about these. Am hardly online. Are u on bbm or whatsapp so we continue there?
Re: Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence by Rhapsodi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
pureguide:

What is your blog url?

In as much as I want to help you. There are a lot of things you need to know and do to ur website before applying for google adsense.

I don't know how u feel about these. Am hardly online. Are u on bbm or whatsapp so we continue there?
my url is rhapsodiaffos..com.......08174023855 0n whatsapp and 299A63F3 on BBM. Tanx,I will be waiting
Re: Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rhapsodi:
my url is rhapsodiaffos..com.......08174023855 0n whatsapp and 299A63F3 on BBM. Tanx,I will be waiting

Added
Re: Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence by Wisepac: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2015
am having same problem too. pls help
Re: Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence by bedfordng(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
why would they approve such site when you are not serious about the design.i guess they gave you reasons for disapproval but you didn't take it in to consideration.first your site has no navigation menu at the top.adsense team do appreciate site with easy nav menu which enables visitors to browse through the site.site has no page, no contact page, no about me, no privacy policy, none.your site is filled with images, no much text write up.your site is just scattered.am not sure if you have submitted your site sitemap.you have a lot of things to do on it.also, get a domain name.fix all this before you apply again.
Re: Google Claim Unable To Reveiw My Blog Each Time I Apply For Adsence by Ezemarcel(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please gurus check out my blog and tell me my flaws...www.ezemarcel..com

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Send Bulk Sms! Help Me Out! / What's The Best Affiliate Network For A Blog On Mobile Tech / Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.