Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (49523 Views)

Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by abijossy: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
The Niger state Governorr today worshipped in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Living Stone Zonal HQ, Behind Mr Biggs, Tunga Minna. Here are some of the Pictures.
"If I didn't believe in Jesus Christ then I'm not a true muslim"Chief servant Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu Live @RCCG, Living Stone, Minna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
PUBLICITY STUNT.....SHEBI ELECTION TIME DON REACH....

PLS WHAT POST IS HE CONTESTING IN THE UPCOMING POLLS

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by CrazyScientist: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yea, I was there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
With a cap on his head right Mixing religion with politics is like petrol and fire.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
Any diff btw this guy and Obj...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
And they allow the dude to entering the church with cap if its my church they won't allow him

18 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rikidony:

Senate.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by donmalcolm21(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
What is going on with the church? Its now a centre of campaign activities and every kind of politicians goes there to worship.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by SUBMARINE: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
I love politicians and their tricks cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pls I need security info abt minna, like how safe, which area to get an apartment as a christain, where not to frequent and how to relate wit the people (do's n don't), cos av bn promoted in my office and transfered to minna branch from abuja. Pls help me NLanders

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
ovadoze:
With a cap on his head right Mixing religion with politics is like petrol and fire.
@least the guy for respect christian culture small!

12 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by bigt2(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Smh... Cap on again at the alter cry

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
kai

universalism eating deep into Christianity..

must he mount the pulpit?.. lawa o.. Adeboye must hear this..

oops.. im sef dey chop rice for wedding reception of another set of thieves..
lawa o

shhh.. its actually scriptural. d son of man came to save the lost sinners.

but let still wait and see if these Nigerian politicians/tax collectors would repent and give 7 fold of all ill wealth to the poor as Zaccheaus did in the Holy Book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
let me quickly say something

Story for the god's ,the gods o

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Lordmykel(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dah whats all these on nairaland's front page na??

So if i see his photos i will live forever.

While my important posts are hiding on my profile, stuffs like this make frontpage minutely

#smh for nairaland mods

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by wellmax(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Politics oooo
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice one..Tolerance is very welcome
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by LeJeun3: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by SIRKOL(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
What is happening to d church of God RCCG recognising d presence of a first timer, an islamic man, A campaigner to speak in d altar of a Christian God b4 those he also refer 2 as "pagans". We r christians, we should control the political activities of the state or atleast be d rulers but it is sad dat we hv left it in the hands of sinful pagans who use d hws of our God as a common rally ground! D judgement dat shall be beautiful!

10 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by dmjinc(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
slow down...
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
they have sucked our blood now they want our votes...indeed, the children of this world have become wiser than the children of the kingdom...smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by januzaj(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
all i know is GMB2015
A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. A man passing by overhead the response, he shook his head and said: " Jonathan will kill us in this
country. Everything has increased, transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuff, beer,... everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's election period.
That's what they all do.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by BonaVIta(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na waoo. It won't baffle me if I hear that a muslim political aspirant has established a church.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by sakaguchi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Christianity in Nigeria!!!

I'm sure Christ will be shocked at all we do.

Collecting tithes from the poor to fuel jet.

Opening schools to make exorbitant profit and relegate the poor to the periphery.

Spreading laundered money instead of spreading the good news and now This:

I see no reason why a politician (Christian or not) should come to the pulpit unless to read the word of God and preach.

One will expect the church to be an arena where these thieving politicians come to hear the saving truth of Christ which sets us free from corruption and bad governance. However, the church of christ is now an amphitheatre where politicians come to mock Christ's Great Commission by shelving the good news and spreading the bitter wicked and divisive politics.

Indeed, Jesus wept (John 11:35)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Dreambeat: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some churches are setting a bad precedence,mixing politics with Christianity.Water and oil don't mix.Shine your eyes Christians,they are doing these all in the name of election.Meanwhile say no to election violence.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
bigt2:
Smh... Cap on again at the alter cry
lack of respect for God does he think he is giving a political speechundecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by LeJeun3: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
What is going on with the church? Its now a centre of campaign activities and every kind of politicians goes there to worship.

My Brother the thing dey make me wonder!

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by millionboi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Muazu my man

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by maclatunji: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rikidony:

He is not running which makes this more interesting than it would be if he were.

Update: I have been told he is running for Senate but I am not sure winning a senatorial seat would be more difficult than the gubernatorial election.
Re: Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
And that's the altar of God sad

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Preparations From Presidential Inauguration Tomorrow / Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.