Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer (36434 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by lalasticlala(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye delivered the sermon at Mama Hilda Adefarasin‘s 90th birthday thanksgiving service today at House on the Rock Cathedral, Lekki, Lagos. Speaking on the secrets of longevity, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, who will be 73 years old on 2nd March 2015, said:

- Keep your tongue from evil and thy lips from speaking guile & eschew evil (Psalm 34:12-14)

– Do good

– Seek peace

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/pastor-ea-adeboye-reveals-4-secrets-to-living-longer/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by datguru: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Its 3 na, the 1st and fourth is same

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by elantraceey(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Well well well , , it's just God that preserves our lives.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by justi4jesu(f): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Words of Wisdom!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by januzaj(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Does this mean some APC members on nairaland will not live long?
eediot Buhari is living proof of what P.Adeboye said

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by datguru: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Yes! God preserves if you do the needful
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by justi4jesu(f): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Heaven helps those who help themselves. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Abduletudaye(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Cool stuff..
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by alberto2k(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Just do good always and God will do the rest

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
See lies. Instead of him to speak the truth and shame devil.

-Eat good food.
-Smile and be happy always.
-Exercise a lot.
-And go for medical check-up often.

Mtcheew! undecided

15 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by lilmax(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Seek peace cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by dmjinc(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
i smell..... grin grin
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by dre11(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Words of wisdom

It only takes the spirit man to identify what the man of God is trying to pass across

10 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by nedu2000(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
what about all those that died from accidents,disease and wars?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by PerfumeRepublik: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
lilmax:
Seek peace

cool
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by bigt2(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ride on pastor. cool
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
No 4) And thou shall pay your tithes, all of them, so that the devourer shall not cut your life short.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Maczeelly(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]*SECONDED*
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by owoh00(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Owoh joshua.

Study in the PHILIPPINES, cheap and affordable in whatever course you are pursuing. NO JAMB, NO POST UME IS REQUIRED, just only your WAEC, NECO OR GCE IS required, contact me on my cell if you are interested +639153876180
Master, BSc and PhD is available in any course of your choice, I will direct you to meet with my elder sister at ABUJA for trust worthy sake.
Philippines embassy is one of the easiest in the world, and your visa is 90% guaranteed when applied for.

A GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL. Please........ Malaysia is no longer the best place for Nigerians to study, because of the high rate of racial discrimination, and killing of Nigerian students for the misconduct of other Nigerians whose business is drug and Internet fraud.

Even if you are not interested in going to study in Philippines. Please just don't go to Malaysia..!!!!! Unlest you have a different agenda.

I know many of you will be asking is Philippines safe for study? I will ask you too, Is the camp of bokoharam safe to leave in? THE ANSWER TO THE BOTH QUESTION DEPENDS IN THE REGION OF THE COUNTRY ARE STAYING.

I will make sure you are STUDYING in a city not prone to floording nor earthquake.

But if you have the money for first word countries then you will need to write ILET, SAT OR TOEFL, but that is out of my reach, I can't assist anyone on that.

If you will have to pay $ 30,000 per sem in med school in USA. Philippines is not more than $4k. and lesser for none medical courses

Philippines have a good and affordable education, but America and UK have the best. And the question is, can your parents afford it??

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by elantraceey(f): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

Heaven helps those who help themselves. smiley

Yea that's true.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Eraddray(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by phollybee(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Owo ni keke ihin rere
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Akbee(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
okay
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by moderatorr1: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
and the most important ....
whatever you do, don't die young

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by ayusco85(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Advice for ladies

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by olayincar(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Noted
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by siegfried99(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ok sir cool
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Sai Buhari
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer by kepal99(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
FrancisTony:
See lies. Instead of him to speak the truth and shame devil.

-Eat good food.
-Smile and be happy always.
-Exercise a lot.
-And go for medical check-up often.

Mtcheew! undecided
. Words of wisdom are not for ordinary men, u dnt jst view these words literally. And u dnt av to be too dumb, stupid and gullible not to understand what he meant by those words. Prov 14:12. And moreover U dnt av to be so negative

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.