Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bleep And Run - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bleep And Run (26481 Views)

Dances With Wolves [18+] - Bleep, Scandal, Betrayal, Lust,crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleep And Run by amsoslim(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Choi u no go kill me ooo
Te Amo
losprince:
My people, my sincere apologies for the delays... me was going through some issues. but as i promised i intend to finish this story and i will. cool
so my ones in the likes of -- iceberylin,

lilmaxfidel

Nmeri17
debonairprinx
Elparaiso
sleekbody proficienc
Positivist
aboyaj
jhimmy
Nuges11
Hiroshize
amsoslim
obstead200
aboyaji

i am back again.

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
*12*
Being on the run for a crime I didn’t commit had taken a toll on me, everything I did after losing the cops – I did painstakingly. I had found a good hiding spot inside a half-done building. Although I was no longer being chased by the police I had a feeling that what that detective did was a plot. Whatever his intentions were, I kept on wondering.

I had resolved to reveal the whole shebang surrounding my predicament; I needed to start from the root. I brought out the phone Sissy got for me, hid my caller identity and dialed Victory’s number. Thanks to my eidetic memory, I could remember every phone number I have ever dialed.

The ring tone kept on until someone picked up the phone.

“Hello who are you and why are you calling me with a hidden number?” Victory’s voice sounded harsh on the line.

“Calm down it’s me, Charles” I said gently.

“Mister Man I don’t know any Charles who hides his number to call… wait a minute, Charles Michael?” she said almost loudly.

“Yes it’s me and I need a few favours from you.”

“Are you insane? Do you want to get me killed? You are a fugitive for Christ sake, Charles you raped and murdered an actress. To make matters worse, you shot and killed one of the cops that arrested you and you…”

“listen Victory!” I cut her shot. “I did none of those things, it was all a setup. I am being framed for all those deaths. Mike Adewale killed his own wife and the police lady was shot by her partner! I was there! I saw everything!”

“Wait, what do you mean Mike killed his own wife?” she sounded amused

“It was Mike that killed his actress wife Tiffany, he is playing some sort of game thingy with me and I will not sit and get arrested for his atrocities.” I said angrily.

“Oh my dear Charles, you have gone psycho” she said

“Look Victory I called you for help not name calling”

“Isn’t it obvious? You are losing it. The mike we both know is a bachelor. Rumor even has it that this guy is gay and here you are claiming that he is married to the actress you raped and murdered.” She said sarcastically.

I became dumbfounded. There was silence before I broke it by quickly explaining to Victory how Mike made me the startup proposal, how we both left the company and I went to his house and met his new wife Tiffany, how I gave her a ride, the nasty things she told me that Mike did to her, how we were spotted by paparazzi and ran into that building, how she professed her feelings and how I reciprocated, the love making, her death and the appearance of Mike’s security guy, from the moment my life became endangered to the moment I met Sissy. I told her the whole shebang.

“Charles your story sounds convincing but there is a plot hole.” She said.

“What plot hole”
“You said you and Mike quit TMN?”

“Yes” I sounded obvious.

“Well Mike came to work today, in fact he has been coming to work ever since and for the last time Charles, Mike is a bachelor.” She said and hung up.

I brought the phone down and clenched my fist – Another yet astonishing revelation; Mike hadn’t quit as he fooled me to do so, what’s more? His marriage to Tiffany was a lie but that leaves Tiffany in the limelight. She too was part of the arrangement; I can’t believe she played me. But then I wondered why Mike would kill her. What was he going to achieve and why was he doing this to me?!

I sat at the sandy floor for several minutes before dialing Victory’s number again. It rang for some seconds, no answer. I tried again still she wouldn’t pick up. I tried four more times still no answer.

I tried it for the last time; I waited for what seemed to be decades. Just when the line was about to give no answer; she picked it up.

“I know my story sounds crazy, but I am telling the truth” I said immediately fearing that she would drop the call again.

“Cut the crap Charles, I think you are saying the truth” she said with a whisper.

My heart raced with joy.

“That sound awesome Victory but what changed your mind?” I said cheerfully.

“When I dropped the call I pulled the company’s records, I saw something that gives your story a little credibility. In the company’s list of employees and ex-employees you don’t exist.”

“What?”

“Charles TMN never employed you; the data says so and remember you told me the company acquired an app from you”

“Yes”

“That doesn’t exist also and what’s more”

“What?”

“Mike had almost got the company bankrupt, he paid from his own pocket, in addition to that he had been a serial gambler, and all these led to him being broke.”

I sighed hesitantly.

“Charles I read a blog post which you wrote, you bragged about your online empire of wealth, and you claimed to be super rich with your online ventures. I somehow confirmed that, and I think that’s what Mike is after. All that money Charles.” she said with clarity.

I brushed my hair with my hand. It dawned on me that ignorance was really a misery. If I had knowledge about my surrounding, I wouldn’t be in this mess.

“Charles we need to find a way to use this against Mike; try to come up with something.” Hearing her say this put me at ease. Finally someone was willing to work with me.

“Umm” I started scratching my head, nothing was coming up. I searched my memory as if I had stored any plan there, then something silly crossed my mind.

Victory was still on the line.

“I want to infiltrate Mike’s house, I might find something useful there.” I said and waited for her to disapprove.

“Are you nuts? You want to walk into the layer of the man you are running from? How are you going to do that undetected? and if I heard you correctly you said his security guy was the person that came after you. Charles this is a bad idea.” She said.

I was already on my feet, leaving the building. “Look Victory, this people wants me to play by their script and by that they want me to run. I am no longer their puppet, plus I’ve got a well calculated plan to infiltrate Mike’s house.”

“And how do you intend to do that?”

“I will tell you when we meet. At TMN garage” I said.

“Charles, call your lawyer let’s start from there.”

“I don’t have a lawyer”

“I’ll hook you up with one, he is very good. He will know how to use this data to your favour.”

“Thank you very much Victory, I don’t know what I would’ve done without you.”

“Keep your gratitude till when we meet; you have a lot of explaining to do.” The line went dead.

I took a deep breath and exhaled sharply. Thanking my stars that I know someone like victory.

Tiffany came to mind, she was nothing but a deception. I clenched my fist and wished she was here to explain herself.

I came out of the half-done building vigilantly, carefully observing if anyone was looking, no one—so I slipped out and hailed a taxi, told the driver my destination.

Where was I headed? The TMN massive garage, then for the first time since a very long time, I was smirking.

3 Likes

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hommies I have droped another one. As u all may know, there is writer's break or strike om going on nairaland. Thats the reason for the delay.

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by debonairprinx(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tanks for the update prince, I hope this issues between you writers have being resolved?.
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
debonairprinx the truth is that the issue is beuond us. Seun put up a committee of people to create a solution, hope that helps
Re: Bleep And Run by teamplayey: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thanks Losprince for the update.
Gracias
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Teamplayey welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
abimbawealth what was I thinking? Anyway way am back for more
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Elparaiso shocked u wan kill me? Bro pls take it easy o, thanks sleekbody for talking reason into him, I hope someone talks u out of ur own twelve strokes cheesy
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Twaci love smiley pls dont swear... am allergic.
Re: Bleep And Run by abimbawealth(f): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Losprince...you are most welcome
Re: Bleep And Run by Elparaiso(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Iosprince welcome......
I have forgiven you sha....

But the wrath of my anger has been reserved for the next time you bleep and run.....

Nice update tho....
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
@Elparaiso who in there right mind bleeps and run? Not me, that's who not.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep And Run by aprilwise(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Such a wonderful masterpiece. Please update regularly so readers won't loose interest.

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
aprilwise stay aboard. Me have my readers at heart
Re: Bleep And Run by sleekbody(f): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
dnt even think about that, no one is talking me out of it, jus kip d updates coming
Re: Bleep And Run by Twaci(f): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Everybody come oh! He don update am. *furiously crunching ma popcorn* cool

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
dear readers, am proud to announce that am currently writing the final chapters of this story. soon the wait will be over.

takes a handful from twaci's pop corn
Re: Bleep And Run by ballantyne: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Cool
Re: Bleep And Run by Twaci(f): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Bia, losprince, why u wan shorten ma popcorn? I get shi-shi for another one oh! Na this one I wan manage till the end of the story....
Re: Bleep And Run by Missmossy(f): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice story cool
Re: Bleep And Run by Ollyfad(f): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
invitd or not...me i yaff bring my bed ooo #leisurely waiting for d nxt update
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ah! cheesy twaci pop corn ke ! missmossy give this lady cheese balls jare... oh and by the way welcome.

ollyfad hope is not mouka foam, least you get carried away...

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by Twaci(f): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
smiley Awwww thanks losprince! *grabs a handful of cheese-balls* and thanks to u too missmossy. The cheese-balls tastes expired undecided buh what choice do I av? Anything to complete this story.

Oh, missmossy, no offence. grin
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
^^ this girl dey burst me grin
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
we getting there people smiley smiley dedicated to twaci

*13*
I discretely hopped out of the taxi, taking glances at my surrounding I slipped into the TMN parking lot. I located Mike’s car, pulled out the phone and dialed Victory’s number.

While waiting for her to pick up the call I saw someone on a hoodie walking into the parking lot towards me, I couldn’t recognize the face as it was smartly covered with the hood.

I quickly turned and dashed for the far end of the parking lot, the hooded guy followed suit. I urged my legs to carry me faster, concluding that this mission was a bad idea.
I was still running when I heard a car roar to life behind me, I turned my back and saw the hooded guy reversing out of the parking lot. I sighed loudly and calmed my troubled heart.

I checked my phone and saw that the call had ended while I was being chased by my own paranoia; I re-dialed and waited again for Victory to pick up.

My heart was still pounding heavily, paranoia really is a bitch.

“Hello Charles what is happening, were you being chased?” Victory’s voice came with apprehension.

“It was a misunderstanding but am fine now” I said still breathing heavily.

“What happened?”

“Forget about it, meanwhile I am at the parking lot.” I said walking briskly towards Mike’s car.

“I can’t come down there now, am on heavy duty.”

“It’s ok, I don’t need you down here rather I need you to do something up there then later down here.”

“Anything”

I exhaled sharply “I need to get into Mike’s car trunk, that’s the only way I can get into his compound. So I will need his car keys.”

There was a little pause on the other end of the line which seemed like minutes. When Victory spoke again, she spoke with dexterity. “You my friend must be on a lucky streak today.”

“Gist me” I said keenly.

“Mike just gave Iyke his car keys to put something in the trunk for him.”

“Iyke.” I paused trying to pin point where I knew the guy “Isn’t that the technician guy that you used to play those days?”

“You’ve got a good brain Charles, though I still play”

“He still got that thing for you?”

“Kid wouldn’t take a hint” I imagined her rolling her eyes.

“Well that’s by the way, now you hide close to Mike’s car cuz the guy is already on his way. I am currently coming after him and we need to be fast cuz Mike is about to go out.” She said then the line went dead.

I sighed heavily and realized I was smiling sheepishly. I had to chuckle. Thinking of how I would be able to pass through this if it wasn’t for Victory. I owe the girl a lot. I placed my hands on Mike’s trunk, wondering how I had grown accustomed to people’s car trunks.
It will only last for a while Charles—I consoled myself.

I started looking around for any sign of Iyke, I saw the clumsy fellow entering the parking lot holding a parcel—faced down—must have been lost in thoughts.
I quickly hid myself under the car still able to see Iyke. He walked sluggishly towards my direction, paused in front of the car muttering a curse for Mike. He circled briefly to the front door. I heard a clicking sound which was followed by a beeping sound. I wondered how I was going to enter the trunk now without being seen by this guy.

Then I heard Victory’s soothing voice.

“Iyke love” she was saying “Please come let me tell you something”

“Oh ok just a mi minute” Iyke was stammering.

“So you can’t leave whatever you are doing for me?” She said compellingly.

“Let me just dro drop th this” He stammered.

“Baby me, come now” she kept on.

I heard Iyke sigh heavily. “Ok” he said and started moving towards her.

I took that as my prompt and slipped out from under the car.

“Baby why do i have to call several times before you answer me.” Victory was saying.

“I am so sorry” Iyke replied with yet another stammer.

I took the moment to admire Victory’s beauty, but I hated what she was doing to the poor guy. Although it was in my favour, I wished I could just blow some common sense into Iyke. Victory gave me a menacing glare, without much hesitation I opened the trunk and folded myself inside then I carefully droped the door. Since there was no way I could shut the door left it that way.

“What was it you wanted to tell me?”
“I just wanted to talk to you, it’s been a while.” Both their voices sounded close.

“Baby look at that!” Victory sounded alarmed.

“What?” Iyke sounded agitated.

The car trunk flew open and then slammed shut and within those split seconds I saw Victory’s cute face, she didn’t even look down at me. That was definitely a smart move from her.

“Come on Iyke do what you came here to do, I will see you after work.” I heard Victory’s fading footsteps after that.
Seconds later I heard Iyke saying “Dude I think that girl is into me again!” he sounded excited as if he was on the phone.
He waited and said “The model chick that works at the tech company where I work dude.”

He waited again, scoffed and then said “I told you no lady could resist me” he too started fading away.
I shook my head inside the trunk and thought what romantically frustrated fellow this guy was.

I brought out the phone and dialed victoy’s number. The line rang and connected.

“Mike is approaching you, call me when you get there” She said quickly then ended the call. A few minutes later the car engine roared to life, few seconds following that; the car was put to motion.

Inside the hot trunk I wished Mike would just head to this house directly. The phone in my hand gave a beeping sound, I checked to see a low battery warning. I was devastated.

We have been on the road for close to an hour now, suddenly the car came to a screeching halt.
I heard a footstep approaching the trunk, and then there was a loud knock on the trunk.

“Knock knock who is there? Tiffany Johnson? No not Tiffany Johnson, I killed Tiffany Johnson.” I heard Mike say with a scoff. My heart started pounding hard against my chest. “Then I wonder who could be in my car trunk” On saying that he jerked the door open.

“Hello Charles” he said with a sneer. I was about to throw myself out of the trunk before he slammed the door shut. Reflex took over reason as I started to hit the door hard with my body. Before long my body jerked backwards as the car started moving again, I felt pain within me as I lay there exhausted.

I thought this was the end for me.

3 Likes

Re: Bleep And Run by Twaci(f): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Awwwww! Becos of this, I will eat anything u throw at me, be it expired cheese-balls or rotten eggs. Thanks buddy. cheesy

As for the update, "Ghen ghen ghen! Charles own don finish be that! Wonder what Mike is gonna do to him!" undecided

Nice work losprince! Am so proud of u ma son! *crying and blowing ma nose into a hanky*
Re: Bleep And Run by sleekbody(f): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2015
no more lashes 4 u, 9c updates
Re: Bleep And Run by Ollyfad(f): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2015
too mch hollywood film na im dey worry charles......ow on earth did he expect mike nt to knw dat sum1 os in his car trunk??
#SMH

1 Like

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Twaci:
Awwwww! Becos of this, I will eat anything u throw at me, be it expired cheese-balls or rotten eggs. Thanks buddy. cheesy

As for the update, "Ghen ghen ghen! Charles own don finish be that! Wonder what Mike is gonna do to him!" undecided

Nice work losprince! Am so proud of u ma son! *crying and blowing ma nose into a hanky*
you are welcome pal, but dont expect expired cheese balls or rotten eggs.

mum there is this girl I want u to meet... and take it easy on the nose grin
Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
sleekbody:
no more lashes 4 u, 9c updates
after I have padded my behind

*jumps up, removes pads and sings woju*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleep And Run by losprince(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ollyfad:
too mch hollywood film na im dey worry charles......ow on earth did he expect mike nt to knw dat sum1 os in his car trunk??
#SMH
pity the guy, na ignorance dey worry am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Role Play: Reloaded / Make Me Your Wife / A Call From the Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.