Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,608 members, 7,781,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) (38389 Views)

5 Fashionable Skirts Every Woman Can Rock To Work From Monday To Friday / Fashionable Ankara Dresses U Can Rock To Work On Friday... / Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by hotgunz(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2015
Chapet
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2015
olive oil and Johnson's baby oil jor!

lol! groundnut oil! who uses that?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Daniel058:
VASELINE IS MADE FROM petroleum, Palm kernel oil FROM PALM KERNEL, SO IS OLIVE OIL made from olive seed and GROUNDNUT OIL from groundnut... Pls, FROM WHAT SEEDS COMES THE Anointing oil........

holy ghost seed

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Blackchampion(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2015
TrishaP:
Vaseline and a little bit of my cream does the trick.
Yeah! same here
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by jbravado(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2015
vizkiz:
olive oil, engine oil, vegetable oil...infact anything that has oil attached to it tongue
including cd oil
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by lacreamieboie(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Daniel058:
VASELINE IS MADE FROM petroleum, Palm kernel oil FROM PALM KERNEL, SO IS OLIVE OIL made from olive seed and GROUNDNUT OIL from groundnut... Pls, FROM WHAT SEEDS COMES THE Anointing oil........
Anointing seed! U don see answer
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by sankky: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Daniel058:
Make a choice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Some can't do without vaseline, others claim that olive oil is better while others go for Palm kernel oil and alot believe, there is nothing bad about rocking groundnut oil in this very dry harmattan... After all no be to make our body smooth na him matter... I go for Palm kernel oil biko grin grin. And you?

the Good old Vaseline is the best

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by clemz85(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2015
palm oil? person go smell mmanu mmanu

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by daxon001(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Nothing works better than my spittle!cheesy
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Chrisaali(f): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Just my cream is enough #oilyskin

U are lucky girl
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Olive oil
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by bigtt76(f): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Vaseline Cocoa butter cream grin
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Motolank: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Speerm oil
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Truckpusher(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Just give me my Vaseline ,I know wan hear stories.
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by africanqueen111(f): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
vizkiz:
olive oil, engine oil, vegetable oil...infact anything that has oil attached to it tongue
funny dude. Bt i advice u go for coco butter cream. The wil make u over shining dat evry one wil no wht u used n when u pass, dust wil b attached to ur skin like super glue
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Jennydoris(f): 8:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Olive oil. Just mix it with my cream in a separate container...

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by doncutie(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Aboniki balm sure pass joor
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Missmossy(f): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2015
All join grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by adrianehis(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Hair cream will serve better grin
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by justynneke(f): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Gbam!!!
Just put a container close b4 ***
For best result, mix wit 2 spoonfuls of thick kelebe(yoruba lang) n half cup of a preg womanz early urine/pour
Motolank:
Speerm oil
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Vaseline mixed with Palm Kernel Oil for maximum result. A trial will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Freshtomato(f): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2015
I use Baby oil or vasline anyone wei my hand first touch after I baff grin
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by kwencypresh(f): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2015
palm kernel oil
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by DopeAngel(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2015
ggrin:
sper.m vaseline + my cream will do cool
ashawo
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by yehmi01(m): 8:43am On Jan 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Petrol will do grin grin

This guy makes mad sense, but you left out matches.

The two will not just prevent the cold it will make you hot as well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by msdos1(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2015
adi agbon does the magic.
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by hrm93: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Daniel058:
Lol very good question... I'd take Olive oil .... The one from Spain ooo. Nt d adulterated on es .
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Emmanuel602(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Lol I would rather go for palm oil
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by tinuolababy(f): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Bio oil mixed with my cream grin grin
Re: Which Of These Would You Rock To keep Your Body Smooth This Harmattan? (PICS) by Daniel058(m): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2015
englishmart:
Engine oil
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Jurie Resigns As Mrs World Weeks After Pageant Controversy / Once Upon A Time Before Brazillian Hair / Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.