Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument (1187 Views)

Woman Bites Off joystick Of Fire Officer Who Tried To Rape Her In Ghana (photo) / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
According to news reports, a woman
reportedly killed a middle-aged man in
Benin after biting off the man’s genitals
following an argument that ensued after
the woman rammed her car into the
deceased’s Honda Jeep. The victim was
reported to have died while being
transported to the University of Benin
Medical hospital following the injuries
sustained from the incident.
Unbelievable as this may sound, it was
alleged that the woman in her state of
annoyance, went directly for the man’s
genitals, bit out his private part and spat it
out onto the road. The Edo State police
public relations officer is expected to
provide more information about this
incident following confirmation from the
divisional police officer in charge of the
area where the unfortunate incident
occurred.
11 Jan 15, 01:52 http://www..com/talk/topic,230120.0.html
Re: Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument by sokt: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Heard this earlier too..Pathetic!

But wetin d man dey look?
Re: Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument by YesBwoss: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pishure or adonbelivit!
Re: Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument by InZA: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Benin girls sha undecided

And I don dey start to dey like one of them oooembarassed

I need to Ctrl+Z that like sharperly undecided

What's a nigga without his nigembarassed
Re: Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument by elantraceey(f): 12:56am On Jan 12, 2015
InZA:
Benin girls sha undecided

And I don dey start to dey like one of them oooembarassed

I need to Ctrl+Z that like sharperly undecided

What's a nigga without his nigembarassed

you see yourself na , use one person cast everybody , God dey sad
Re: Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument by InZA: 12:58am On Jan 12, 2015
elantraceey:

you see yourself na , use one person cast everybody , God dey sad

God go always dey undecided
Re: Got Balls? Woman Bites Off Man's Genitals In Benin After A Fiery Argument by elantraceey(f): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2015
InZA:

God go always dey undecided

yimmmuuuu

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Rapes 13-year-old Girl, Says He Was Casting Out Demons / India - Nigerian Yahoo Boy Nabbed For Job Offer And Visa Fee Scams (photo) / Our Victim Didn’t Have N100m, We Removed His Heart For Rituals – Suspects Confes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.