Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

U Agree Us Dollar Will Be Replaced With Amerio? Watch This Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U Agree Us Dollar Will Be Replaced With Amerio? Watch This Video (2283 Views)

Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics / Danbaba Danfulani Suntai, Gov. Of Taraba, To Be Replaced With A Piece Of Wood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U Agree Us Dollar Will Be Replaced With Amerio? Watch This Video by KollyJay(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
Hi NLanders,

I was trading the forex market with my friends over the skype and one of us just thrown in the link below.

When I watch it, i kept think and asking myself can this be true?

This guy calims US Govt had decided to replace the US $ with Amerio, a kinda currency to be a legal tender among the North American countries : Canada, Mexico and US due to the huge amount the US is owning all over the world!

Then if this guy is going to be right. I think wot we shld do is to open account in other currenices like GB Pounds and Swiss Franc, Dont use the Euro, the guy warned and then keep like 60% of our investment and savings in them.

Now, this brought about a question. If this is what Bush and his guys re planing, is that why he allowed Obama to win the Election, or is Obama also part of the deal? Anyway, this guy may be fake but when i think other way, he is actually holding a coin in that currency. Will he go to that extent just to label the Govt?

We should think about it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1954933468700958565&hl=es.

Brilliant people in the house, plz what do you think?

Regards.
Kolly Jay.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari ,buharism, And Buharinomics Part4: Those Who Know His Method Speak / “why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader / Kano Riot: Bodies Of 2 Brothers Arrive Nnewi, Anambra (the Genocide Contiues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.