Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster (24233 Views)

Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
January 11, 2015 Premium Times

Governor Muazu Babangida Aliyu of Niger state
Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger State on Sunday disassociated himself from the poster circulating on social media linking him with the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement, Mr. Aliyu’s Chief Press Secretary, Ebije Israel, stated that the poster, which depicted Messrs Aliyu and Buhari together, were fake.

He attributed it to the antics of desperate politicians, who are out to mislead the electorate and cause friction in the state chapter of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

The poster trending on the social media has the picture of Mr. Aliyu, as PDP senatorial candidate together with Mr. Buhari, the APC presidential candidate.

“It is indeed disturbing and very embarrassing to see campaign poster carrying the picture of Gov. Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

“It is very clear that those behind the act of shame have gone beyond desperation as they are attempting to force a link between the Governor and the All Progressive Congress (APC).

“The Niger State Governor has categorically condemned the move, and he is calling on supporters of the PDP to remain focused, and vote overwhelmingly for the PDP during the general elections,” it stated.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174685-governor-aliyu-disassociates-self-from-buharis-poster.html

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's too late to cry, the hen has already flown. welcome back reno omokri, how has the campaign train been going?
how have you been able to tackle gej's latest in the book of blunders?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by searay(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
I can peep into Govr Aliyu's mind and it read thus:
I refuse to associate myself with vampires-blood suckers, bombers and they like.
I refuse to play politics of human blood.

#Failurehari

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by suwailad(f): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
cry babies!! eyah! sorry oh!

But anyway GMB till 2093.

Hope You know mr Reno Omokri

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nothing APC nor go do. Useless propaganda party full of liars and PDP rejects

Meanwhile please note...

Nobody and no region has the monopoly of violence. Buhari should please call his followers to order to stop perpetrating violence and inciting anarchy in the country. Nobody go sit down dis time make Nigeria burn oooooo. Everybody ready to defend their territory this time angry cool. Ehen, because if e red pass like dis everybody go answer their papa name.

And somebody please advise him to go on BBC Hausa to issue a statement, not on Twitter!!! He just started using twitter some weeks ago and that's just because of the election. He should be advised that majority of his followers (fanatics) are mainly uneducated Northerners, 700 Naira a day paid activists on social media cheesy, and some peasants majorly from the South-West and without access to twitter so his message of peace would not be received.

People wen dey wait Almajiri stipend of one free meal daily and 5000 Naira monthly na e dey appeal to on twitter like say dem know wetin be twitter, undecided

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by superneutral(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lol..... too late man

No turning back

GMB/PROF all the way

A fe buhari...

Febuhari 14 is all abt the love for buhari my Valentine gift going to GMB congratulating in advance

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Apc again what is wrong with them. they want power by all means but God we not allow them because they are evil

33 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Tundenoni(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
that's his problem....

meanwhile.....SAIBUHARI

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by ceejay80s(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why na only buhari propaganda news full nairaland, leave buhari alone o!!!
Una no get gej news?
Even if pdp bribes me, I will definitely vote for buhari
I am tired of the fish seller, na suya dey hungry me

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by wisefizz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
lobatan
Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Marvyx(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Since the certificate propaganda has gone sour, if I were pdp, I'd better prepare a better candidate come 2019 coz nothing they say or do will work again.

And yes o we are desperate for a change.

Nigerians have had enough.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by irishCream: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
I'm yet to see the different btw apc and pdp...it just like changing from nepa to PHCN

All those that defect from pdp to apc are still corrupt so what's the different?

Why all this rant from apc as if all their members are saints drop down from heaven

I just hate politics with passion...all they seek is their selfish interest.

Imagine the stress I passed thru in school and three yrs down the line I'm still jobless cry cry cry

20 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Burger01(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
FeBuhari 14,2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Atk1nson(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Politics is a dirty game. Not sure what to believe anymore

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by suwailad(f): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=15pt]abah! mr reno omokri. just one post and its on front page when you are not a mod or even seun himself. How much do you pay to promote thread for front page sef? abeg show me the light oh. i think this will be much cheaper than banner[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Krisddon: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Gov. Aliyu deceiving himself right from the time of Terry G!
In as much as I don't really like APC as a party, I must equally be truthful to myself.
Though most of the members are from PDP but they seem to be performing better than the so-called PDP governors expect for gov. Akpabio. I love his style, stealing and working.
Niger state is abysmal! No infrastructural development at all.
Or is it Kogi you want to talk about? Sorry, I don't perceive the presence of any gov. There.
Another name for Benue is 'sorry'.
Wicked souls calling themselves politicians!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by lilprinze: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC is synonymous with lies, propaganda and hypocrisy.
GEJ till 2019

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Ovie56(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=28pt]I dey fear for my head if Buhari no enter.... Make we give him what he want so our northern brothers can live in peace[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Moblord(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
That is fans for you... but what's the big deal in supporting someone from another party when you're not after the same position
Meanwhile I call on NL Admin to ban the word OP coz its annoying
Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by pendy79: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
I thought the OP is on hibernation mode.

Welcome back nice to have you so you can contribute to the bashing received daily by your minions on the forum.

Since you left Buhari have swept all available polls and won million of voters across the federation.

Prepare for CHANGE bro, it's coming to a cinema near you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by ziccoit: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
If I were him I would not only dissociate but disintegrate myself from anything that might open GEJ eyes to the knowledge of him been taken for a ride all along by me; which could ultimately lead to stoppage of cash inflows.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
He wan claim loyalty when he supose decamp right now, pretender. Sai buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by harrysterol(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
[size=20pt] GEJ be like I have always known that APC can look for trouble this must be their handwork undecided [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Cry us a river Aliyu! Stop using Muhammadu Buhari to campaign! Stop trying so hard because you are a fraud Mr Aliyu!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by olabamiji09(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
First time to comment on front page may be 4th or 5ft to comment sha. . . . . . Sai baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Many of us knew that already. APC is desperate and capable of anything.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Mogidi: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
APC desperation at fever pitch, even Buhari is now dressing like GEJ.

18 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
GMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by olusolaj(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Who ever believed the story initially is never better than their illiterate master bukohari.
APShit

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster by carterguccy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fake Assholes are our so called politicians!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Not Visited Buhari In London – Idris, IGP / Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 / APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.