Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? (3794 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by onegig(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2015
bellong:

oh ok.... I am still living in the medieval age, never knew all these things...

Op, I am sorry, didn't know you are the main chic... forget that other gal, she's only a booty call.

I have told you to come for an update on that program.

The gods of yesteryears are outdated and need a new software upgrade to version 5.0.

We now have take home to mama, main chick, main side chick, side chick, side side chick, friends with benefits, just friends, seasonal chick, time based chick, multipurpose chick, location based chick, booty call etc...

Their levels depends on the guys discretion.... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by anthoniaz(f): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
In my own case, I was asked how sure I was that the next guy won't hit me, I replied that if he did, I would still leave and they continued, "what if that one hit you too" I still replied "then I will keep moving till I find the one that won't hit me"

smiley
I'm not saying she should stay.It's just a question cos of some things I have seen.
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:
Although, it might just be him playing around with the ex but intimate chats as such with an ex is inappropriate especially when you are currently with someone. It only means there's something amiss.
Although humans like to live in denial. Its something inherent all humans but taking it to the extremes and not listening to that dissenting voice is what is not too good. Add 2 and 2 together and you get your answer.
He gave you an std, he intimately chats with someone who reports she missed her period and likely pregnant. They have an history. What else is there to unravel? I guess she is waiting to catch him in another woman's bed before she believes. I may wrong though.

At this point even if she catches him in bed with another woman she will fight the woman, he will pet her, have another round of mind blowing se-x with the same peni-is he used to service the other woman and choose to believe its the woman who forced herself on the man.
Abeg leave my sisters, the lamentation dey sweet them.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by anthoniaz(f): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2015
bellong:

The mind has been blown already.... cheesy grin

This statement is usually made by defeatist not to believe an ideal situation.

The fact that the next guy will cheat shouldn't make anyone accept cheating as the norm. Is the fiance now a baby to be closely monitored?
It's just a queshion oo.A rhetorical one though.
One thing we should all know is that, no matter the advice you give anybody, he/she won't listen unless the person's mind is made up.
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2015
anthoniaz:

smiley
I'm not saying she should stay.It's just a question cos of some things I have seen.
The question wasn't necessary, just made your comment seem like advising her to stick with the devil she knows than the angel she doesn't.

Anyways, whatever you say.smiley.
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by idu1(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2015
I can't read it all.......
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by anthoniaz(f): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
The question wasn't necessary, just made your comment seem like advising her to stick with the devil she knows than the angel she doesn't.

Anyways, whatever you say.smiley.
No.That wasn't what I meant.
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by bellong: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:

The gods of yesteryears are outdated and need a new software upgrade to version 5.0.

We now have take home to mama, main chick, main side chick, side chick, side side chick, friends with benefits, just friends, seasonal chick, time based chick, multipurpose chick, location based chick, booty call etc...

Jeez... I really need to update my CNS software, its getting outdated. Must not be stuck in the medieval age. Don't mind the gods, they have refused to use tablet in divination because Google is competing with them.. cheesy grin
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:

And the new one " baby mama to celebrity so and so"
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by onegig(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2015
aisha2:

And the new one " baby mama to celebrity so and so"

Yeah baby mama. And they carry such shameless status on their heads like its an achievement. Wizkid's babymama visits shoprite, xy's babymama goes out in style....etc.

Chai..Our values have gone into the gutter truly.

Your mate are there making Nigeria proud , you are there getting used and dumped. Getting pregnant for a celebrity or a guy with small change all in the name of attache. I won't want to bring up a girl child in such an environment. Its sickening. It's the end times indeed.

@bellong

They should upgrade joor. I hear they have a better firmware and can help us locate the MH370. Google got nothing on them.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by bellong: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:

@bellong

They should upgrade joor. I hear they have a better firmware and can help us locate the MH370. Google got nothing on them.

The gods know but wouldn't talk for security reasons.
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by onegig(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2015
bellong:

The gods know but wouldn't talk for security reasons.
Peoples' lives are at stake fa.
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by bellong: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:
Peoples' lives are at stake fa.

Living or dead?
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by onegig(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
bellong:

Living or dead?

That's what don't know yet. Google has not been helpful.

Captured by aliens or dead on the sea bed. We know neither.

Can the gods help?
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by bellong: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:

That's what don't know yet. Google has not been helpful.

Captured by aliens or dead on the sea bed. We know neither.

Can the gods help?

The gods are presently on spiritual retreat with MH370, they will help when they are back. tongue
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by onegig(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
bellong:

The gods are presently on spiritual retreat with MH370, they will help when they are back. tongue

After 8 months? Is it Jonathan's national conference they are attending ni?

Make them find that plabe fast o. The spirit and faith is weak lest people start dumping the gods.
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
caramel007:
we made up, had a mind blowing make up sex *wink.

women and prick lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if the guy was average in the sack, op would have waka pass long ago
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by bellong: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
onegig:

After 8 months? Is it Jonathan's national conference they are attending ni?

Make them find that plabe fast o. The spirit and faith is weak lest people start dumping the gods.

Do you want the gods to sanction you?
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by gemini35(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
My ex comes to ma house,when ever she,s hor**ny,she said I,take her to paradise ,
So nofin is impossible,
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by bukatyne(f): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
kreamidiva:

The bolded is a strong point.

How would he feel if he found such chats on your phone with an ex

I don't know how relationships work these days...
Re: Is My Fiance Saying The Truth, Should I Be Worried? by bukatyne(f): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Wait o, the lady is his ex? I need to change this my glasses o as I no dey see well again, didn't read that part o.

Sorry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Woman In My Neigbourhood is Disturbing My Life / I Am Not Lucky With A Husband. / My Sister Is Abandoned By Her Husband With Her Pregnancy, Needs You Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.