Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,231 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed (5852 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back / Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / Fans Blast Korede Bello For His Police Advert,Say He Is Ignorant(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by mzjaney(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Some women say dating a shorter man isn’t an option but Mindie Kniss, whose husband Sean Stephenson is 2ft 8in tall, couldn’t care less.
The couple, who are both motivational speakers, met through a mutual friend in 2009 and married in 2012 after Mindie moved to Chicago to be closer to Sean.

‘It’s a joy to be married to this woman – not a day goes by when I don’t tell her I love her like 8,000 times,’ says Sean.
At 35, Sean is 33.6 inches (2ft 8"wink tall with shorter than average legs because of brittle bone disorder
Despite their happiness the couple have been targeted by internet trolls who suggested that Sean could never satisfy Mindie sexually and that she is with him only for his money.
36-year-old Mindie, who is 4ft 11in, said: ‘I had to set the record straight. Just because he’s disabled doesn’t mean we don’t have an awesome sex life.
Mindie says some of her normal-sized ex boyfriends had emotional issues that were harder to handle
‘It wasn’t love at first sight but Sean is one of the most sexual people I have ever met – it’s appalling to suggest that my husband cannot satisfy me sexually and it’s none of their business.’
‘I’m the most sexual person I know,’ confirms her husband. ‘Sex is probably the biggest part of my life.’
Sean was born with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, or, as it is more commonly known, Brittle Bone Disorder.
Aged 35, he is just 33.6in tall and has shorter than average legs due to his condition, which affects bone growth.

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/11/wife-of-2ft-8in-man-fires-back-at-bullies-who-say-he-cant-satisfy-her-in-bedphotos/

1 Share

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by iornenge81(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
see wahala
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by delishpot: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Gbam. Those amebos should face dia work i o.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
@last pix YUCK!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by qadeerkug(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
sadomo nah head b dat shocked""""ewww 25liters

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by dasrackhor(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
mzjaney:
Some women say dating a shorter man isn’t an option but Mindie Kniss, whose husband Sean Stephenson is 2ft 8in tall, couldn’t care less.
The couple, who are both motivational speakers, met through a mutual friend in 2009 and married in 2012 after Mindie moved to Chicago to be closer to Sean.

‘It’s a joy to be married to this woman – not a day goes by when I don’t tell her I love her like 8,000 times,’ says Sean.
At 35, Sean is 33.6 inches (2ft 8"wink tall with shorter than average legs because of brittle bone disorder
Despite their happiness the couple have been targeted by internet trolls who suggested that Sean could never satisfy Mindie sexually and that she is with him only for his money.
36-year-old Mindie, who is 4ft 11in, said: ‘I had to set the record straight. Just because he’s disabled doesn’t mean we don’t have an awesome sex life.
Mindie says some of her normal-sized ex boyfriends had emotional issues that were harder to handle
‘It wasn’t love at first sight but Sean is one of the most sexual people I have ever met – it’s appalling to suggest that my husband cannot satisfy me sexually and it’s none of their business.’
‘I’m the most sexual person I know,’ confirms her husband. ‘Sex is probably the biggest part of my life.’
Sean was born with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, or, as it is more commonly known, Brittle Bone Disorder.
Aged 35, he is just 33.6in tall and has shorter than average legs due to his condition, which affects bone growth.

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/11/wife-of-2ft-8in-man-fires-back-at-bullies-who-say-he-cant-satisfy-her-in-bedphotos/
bt guiz,come to think of ΐτ̅...Kkk make I no talk make dis thread no go xplode..
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by mzjaney(f): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
dasrackhor:
bt guiz,come to think of ΐτ̅...Kkk make I no talk make dis thread no go xplode..
Talk ooo smiley
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Love conquers all
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by dasrackhor(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
sunnyshayne:
Love conquers all
broda,u fit marry dwarf? can u marry a disable? Can dese two satisfy yha sex life??Answa dat and den I will accept dat love conquereth all...
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by dasrackhor(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
mzjaney:

Talk ooo smiley
make dem no go ban me ooo...cos dese Moderators r looking for whom to devour....make seun pikin no use me shine dis new year....if u undastand me...
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by mzjaney(f): 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
dasrackhor:
make dem no go ban me ooo...cos dese Moderators r looking for whom to devour....make seun pikin no use me shine dis new year....if u undastand me...
Lol... I understand u jarey.
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by dasrackhor(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
mzjaney:

Lol... I understand u jarey.
kkkkk...u too gbasky....
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by lanxlot(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
K na, Reason y some psychologist said, wen it cums to liking and loving, similarities rada dan opposite attracts....lol, while 1 is 2feet+ d oda is 4feet+ and they are motivational speakers.
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by austelright(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Could this be love.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Olaidekareem43(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
wow!!! dis is amazing..
come to think of it dis one no fit happen for naija....
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by idu1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Swizdoe(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Haaaaaaa...................... Nnkan bee

1 Like

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by goldfish80(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2015
The government should forbid these two from having sex. The wife is 4ft something while the man is 2ft something. I cringe at what they would produce at worst case scenario, an ant? Ha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Scarpon(m): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Them get money sha
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by ABEngine(m): 1:44am On Jan 12, 2015
grin
Men & wants! SMH. They are happy and that's about it, why suffer acute ameeboism or ingest Panadol for what should seem their headache?

Ladies, from the look of it, I think he's got a great head. That's all wifey needs

1 Like

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by pretydiva(f): 6:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Can't blieve wat I Jst saw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by abtmaviz(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2015
hmmmmmmmm.....I'm speechless

love is blind
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by eightsin(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
Nawa!! Wish them the best and hope they married for a good reason.
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2015
u no dat Kai tin wen u just become speechless for nothing. dis world large sha o

1 Like

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Franchise21(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
see gobe
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by englishmart(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
aki and pawpaw be like "this man too short o

1 Like

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by rattlesnake(m): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Women are abnormal
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
ABEngine:
grin
Men & wants! SMH. They are happy and that's about it, why suffer acute ameeboism or ingest Panadol for what should seem their headache?

Ladies, from the look of it, I think he's got a great head. That's all wifey needs
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by stinggy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
This guy pout sef nor b here embarassed cheesy angry angry
Re: Wife Of 2ft 8in Man Fires Back At Bullies Who Say He Can’t Satisfy Her In Bed by dnacrystal: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
At age 33-34 in 2012, the woman was alarmed that she didn't have any suitors so..... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock Pics: Brazilian Fitness Model Does 1,000 Sqauts Per Day . . . With Heavy W / ALBUM: Lil Wayne - Free Weezy Album (zip Download) / See 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Might Be Just Living Fake Lifes Like Dammy Krane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.