Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' (4023 Views)

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by bigass(f): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pls what does he mean by this. He didnt explain but said he regret marrying a good girl like me.

We have sex only on weekends because of my job and I don't give oral. I am very formal when it comes to sex. I married as a virgin
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Dheartless: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
it means he means what he said.

but seriously if he was mean when he said it , then I think you need to check your actions if there's anything you do that he doesn't like but if you can't see or find any, then you need to discuss with him on the issue
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Dlionsheart: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
And you don't know what you're doing to him that made him say so? You want us to tell you abi ??

ok

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Before I give you wrong ideas, was he angry when he said it?
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by emeraldoe(f): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
U av probably fallen short of his expectations of you. Ask him, he shud be able to tell u b4 he starts playing away match
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by kilokeys(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
sorry.. i shouldn't dabble into marriage issues.. but u brought it out so i can talk freely.

erhmm
i think se.x isn't fun for him.. esp if u just lay there like a frigid eskimo waiting for him to be done.

then really, good girls could be annoyingly self-righteous..

most married bad girls are broken. they have seen all. they just wanna make things work out right.

so my two cents is,

work on ur se.x life..
drop all self righteous ideas and get real

better still.. he is ur Husband. u should talk about everything. ask him whats really wrong and what u could do to make things better..

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
That awkward moment when people start taking bigass serious cheesy

20 Likes

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
alutacontinua:

Lol! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by bigass(f): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
We have sex only on weekends because of my job and I don't give oral. I am very formal when it comes to sex. I married as a virgin
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
bigass:

He thinks you are boring in bed.
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by emeraldoe(f): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
bigass:
u already know where d problem lies. U don't starve ur husband sex. If he needs it during d week, wot does he do and if u need it, wot do u do? No matter how tired I am after work, if my hubby wants s.ex, I give him. he'll say jst relax, i'll do d job
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by emeraldoe(f): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
bigass:
@ bolded, as a virgin, u learn as days/months go by. I was very very naive wen I got married but now, I'm superb. My hubby is surprised and even asking wot i've bin watching. U av to spice up for him. He is URS and URS alone grin
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by bigass(f): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Week day sex isnt possible I wake up 5 come back by 8 sometimes 9 tired from work. I am usually too tired to have sex. I wont even get turned on. I cant do oral because I feel its dirty and sin. Putting his organ in my mouth isnt not for me I can never do it and I wonder how some women do it.
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by zizazizu: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
bigass:
Week day sex isnt possible I wake up 5 come back by 8 sometimes 9 tired from work. I am usually too tired to have sex. I wont even get turned on. I cant do oral because I feel its dirty and sin. Putting his organ in my mouth isnt not for me I can never do it and I wonder how some women do it.

I believe you came here for some very real advice. If you wanted to preach, you would have chosen a different platform.

Having said that, you had better given this your approach some serious thought. 1st, for your husband to say stuff like that, he views sex as an art, something he truly enjoys. It is an important part of why he married you and to consider that he has weekend sex appointments with you is not only boring and predictable but tasteless. So, for five days a week, you are his room mate (aka guy friend) and then at the weekend, you become his legal sex partner. There is even the possibility that you guys do it once in the weekend. And then there is the weekend you are in your cycle.

Babe! That is just pure torture! And to consider that when you guys get to do it, it is the same tasteless sex will drive any full-blooded man insane!

Sin? You better talk to your pastor whom are you sinning against when you perform orals.

For your information, there are girls out there who will do these stuff for free to land a frustrated husband as theirs.

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Fkforyou(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
I had to check your dp ," no apologies" for being a stalker,you too reason your username na? from What I saw and you said you married as a virgin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by mutter(f): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Don`t worry you will get there with time but only if you are open to it. I mean your husband showing you what he wants. Alone giving your partner joy is a satisfaction on it`s own and when you have an open mind you gain more. I mean not everyone is cut out for everything but are you planning to remain on this amateur level till pension

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by aspirebig: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Well, a bad girl is a bad girl simple. You better up your game before it is late.

Read in btw the lines, you will understand.

Not being sexually compatible is one reason why we have high rate of divorce these days.Many girls just get marry and they go and sleep.Wake up and satisfy your hubby, no excuses oo.
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Kimoni: 12:33am On Jan 12, 2015
Your dp and moniker seems not to have any correlation with the charactar your story is portraying. I'm kinda lost!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by veave(f): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmn. You better go and buy karma sutra and start practicing all the styles there oh. Don't come back later to start crying crocodile tears for us oh.
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2015
bigass:

S*ex can be very relaxing after a long day. wink You need to learn to enjoy it. I have the feeling you have not yet discovered the pleasure about it.

When your husband is freshly bathed, there is nothing dirty about oral s*ex and he is your husband so I am asking myself who told you that it was a sin? You shouldn't do it if you don't feel comfortable with it though.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2015
na everything dem dey ask self. we should go study ur hubbys mind for u. smart peeps always know wot to do. much of d reason why he is already regretting.
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by AKMoney1(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2015
You have a bigass and dunno how to use it. Smh

I'm gonna marry a bad girl too grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Richy4(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
You already know the answer

.........your Job makes you practice sunday sunday medicine on your husband

..........and During sex, you act like a flight attendant. very formal

..........despite the sunday sunday medicine you administer, yet you do not go down on your kneel and bless "him"

.........you expect him to keep jumping up because he met you a virgin. as if you were the only one that got married a virgin

........if you do not retrace your steps, what is gonna hit you is doing press up
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Attention seeker . Now that you have been noticed , I suggest you vamoose . Thank me later .
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by anthoniaz(f): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Makes me remember what my hubby told me some days back "so u are shy ehn, don't u know u are a married woman now and must be wild? Don't u know every married woman is a bad girl in the bedroom? " grin

Mrs.try and loosen up oo.Make another girl no go help u oo.Lol

It's well
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by anthoniaz(f): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
emeraldoe:
@ bolded, as a virgin, u learn as days/months go by. I was very very naive wen I got married but now, I'm superb. My hubby is surprised and even asking wot i've bin watching. U av to spice up for him. He is URS and URS alone grin
cheesy grin
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by 5minsmadness: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
bigass:
Pls what does he mean by this. He didnt explain but said he regret marrying a good girl like me.

So, I looked at your profile pic when I read your post. And I realised something.

There's no way you married as a virgin with that arss! shocked
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by 5minsmadness: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
bigass:

CHOI!
Oga don enter one chance cry
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by Kimoni: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
5minsmadness:

So, I looked at your profile pic when I read your post. And I realised something.
There's no way you married as a virgin with that arss! shocked

I wonder why ppl don't realise that. When u go through her topics sef, she's very active in the sexuality section and has opened topics of her sexua.l conquest there. It's a sensible topic though but def. not from her.
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by drnoel: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
bigass:

When I see women that talk like u. I sometimes ask myself what people like u think marriage is? Do u think it just ends on dancing and taking pix and then cutting ur wedding cake? Or do u think it's lying down like a piece of wood and being in ur own words "official during sex".

What most women virgins and non virgins 4get is that if u dont work on ur marriage it will fall apart. U have to work on ur behaviour, ur sex life and everything. I know a woman who after two years of marriage brought a house help into her house and almost lost her husband to the house help. Why cos she wasn't experimenting with her husband. She came home one day and saw the kind of acrobatic style the husband was doing with the girl. She later told my wife and I that in other to keep her home she started learning and doing all those styles and her husband is now coming home everyday.

Women should learn to communicate with their partners. Talk to the man. U married him so talk to him. U will see a lot will change if u do.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by 100Cents: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
bigass:

I doubt if your story is true with that big a$s I am seeing.

I am definitely marrying someone with that kind of a$$ but it will be everyday..
Re: My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' by 100Cents: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
alutacontinua:

Abi o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Assistance / My Husband Disgusts Me / Youngest Grandad Ever! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.