Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Mystery Riddle??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mystery Riddle??? (671 Views)

This Mystery Happened In My Area .. I Think It Is A Kind Of Religious Joke / Someone Help Me With The Answer To This Riddle / Mystery Trees Doing Strange Things ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Riddle??? by Loyalblak007(f): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
An old man Ankit lives alone in a flat. Because of his age , he is not able to move comfortably and hence most of the things used to be delivered to his house.

On Friday while delivering the mail , postman feels something suspicious in the flat and try to look inside through the key hole and he saw a blood filled body of the old man.

CID arrived the scene.
On the outside of flat , he found two bottles of warm milk , Tuesday newspaper, some unopened mails , some gifts.

CID waste no time to find the murderer.

Who was the murderer ?
Re: Mystery Riddle??? by ijobaooorun(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2015

FTC

A sign this week z gonna b gud
Re: Mystery Riddle??? by Adeoba10(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na d Vendor (newspaper seller) killed d man. He committed that offense on Tuesday which was the last day he brought the paper. (he ran away n he didnt brought Wednesday, Thursday n friday paper to d man doorstep) The postman saw d man on friday, dats was d reason y d milk was warmed bcus it has bn outdoor since tuesday.

(1) (Reply)

Confused State Of An Individual / Did U Play This Game?(pic) / How Will You Tell Him His Father Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.