Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,027 members, 7,803,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics (50967 Views)

Lai Mohammed Visits IDP Camp, Sees Horrific Conditions People Stay In (PICS) / Obasanjo Took To Tweeter To Ridicule Goodluck Administration / Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 5:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Welcome to the " Change Is Here Thread", this thread is an overview of President Goodluck's Administrations 4.8 years in office.
The time has come to run a fact based campaign. Even though the opposition party has resorted to publishing fake certificates, we that believe President Goodluck is the change have to be the change.

In this thread we will cover only fact based accomplishments of this administration. Please feel free to ask questions.

We will start with The Minister of Works.

45 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 5:29am On Jan 12, 2015
More from the Minister of Works

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 5:35am On Jan 12, 2015
We will continue with the Minister of Works ....

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 5:35am On Jan 12, 2015
Change continued in the East ...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 5:36am On Jan 12, 2015
Minister of Works continue...

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2015
Minister of Agriculture .. and Rural Development

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:00am On Jan 12, 2015
Agriculture Continued....

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Federal Ministry of Agriculture...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2015
Agriculture continued..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:18am On Jan 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

why did Sambo fail to show up on Channels to tell us what his boss has transformed in the last six years?
#JonathanMustDebate.
Isn't this in your town Benin orje road? Did you say thank you Sir to Mr. President?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Back to

People
Doing
Progress

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:44am On Jan 12, 2015
Agriculture continues to grow in the North thank you Mr. President....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2015
Dr Adesina took the opportunity to put out an update on rice production levels saying that out of the 17 million tonnes of paddy rice Nigeria needs to feed its populace, 9.2 million tonnes have been produced. The minister was however optimistic that the country will achieve 13million tonnes at the end of the 2014 dry season cycle. He reiterated the need for increased investment in rice mills.
The Federal Government of Nigeria launched agricultural machinery hiring centres across Nigeria.
According to the statement, the agricultural hiring centres will have over 55 threshers so that the process of threshing and winnowing rice will be mechanized.

“We have also developed through the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization and the African Rice Centre small threshers that are quite affordable for farmers,” the statement said.
The minister added that the National Assembly would soon commence the process of enacting a law that will ensure the sustainability of the Growth Enhancement Support (GES) scheme – for getting farm inputs to the real farmers.

He said the budgetary support for agriculture was likely to increase due to the fact that the ministry has effectively utilized what has hitherto been allocated to the sector. The minister’s projection is that come 2015 the Federal Government would have surpassed the target of 20million metric tons of food by 2 million tons.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2015
Touching real life story...

22 years Old Moringa Farmer Oluwadara Adekunle, Shares Her Story!
My name is Oluwadara Adekunle, I am 22 years old and I am from Kogi State. I had my secondary school education at Gray’s international college and Christ Ambassadors College in Kaduna State and my university education at Covenant University Ogun State where I studied Electrical and electronics engineering. I’m currently doing my youth service in Abuja.
I am a public speaker, an entrepreneur and an Engineer in the making. I’m also passionate about inspiring people to excel. I’m currently into ICT Services and Agro Business of Moringa Oleifera Farming and Processing. I chose these areas of focus because the future of Nigerians economy lies in the Agricultural and ICT sectors. I’m also of the belief that everyone should do Agriculture irrespective of your qualification or position. I believe that doing this will provide food as well as create jobs thereby reducing poverty and unemployment.
God has been my inspiration and the opportunity to create value is what inspired me to start. Most at times we have the solutions to lots of challenges but we fail to take the first step of starting. I started by doing lots of research in farming and processing of Moringa trees as well as its benefit and economic importance. After much conviction, I bought some seeds and planted it on a small piece of land which I leased. Within 4 months the trees were grown to harvest its leaves and I worked on processing it into powder.
I got funds from my savings but starting up, every challenge was more like an opportunity so no greatest challenge per say. The most important thing was to start and that made me overcome the challenge of doing nothing and I have been running the business for 6 months now.
A major setback for moringa farming is that, the population is not fully aware of the nutritional values of Moringa. Moringa products have been associated more with medicinal drugs other than food supplement due to poor advertisement. The government needs to offer appropriate support in terms of creating awareness and research in the development and use of Moringa products.
I am love to partner with interested organizations or persons but my message to young people and other Corp members is do something! By starting with what you have and where you are. There’s no harm in starting small. For you to see your dreams come to reality you need to wake up and take action. Build your capacity, read books, research. Let the internet (Google) be your best friend. Avoid idleness at all times, you must work; find something to do to create value and above all, Trust God, He is all you need to remain relevant in life.
Remember, when you decide to do something, the whole world conspires to make it happen.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by seunlayi(m): 6:48am On Jan 12, 2015
biafranqueen:
Please stay on topic stop being an enemy of progress this thread is about facts not cooked up stories in your head after sniffing a couple of lines undecided
are u new to Nigeria political terrain? u never sabi APC?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 6:58am On Jan 12, 2015
arewaempire:
Nice job @biafranqueen but unfortunately for you, Nigerians are fed up with the LIES and photoshopped images of the so called achievements of the man who thinks corrupt people should not be jailed.

Sai Buhari cheesy
Thank you for your comment I look forward to seeing your thread on the verifiable achievements of APC please post it here so we can compare. Have a great week, look forward to seeing the Progress of APC Leaders in Nigeria or even a thread showing Buhari OBJ refineries or maybe you can post picture of people standing in line for toothpaste in the 80's or how about Fela in jail under Buhari, you know all the progress undecided. Now you know who invented the road stop bribe.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2015
Back to Progress ....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics by biafranqueen: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2015
Farming in The East....

Coched Farms Project Anaku town, Anambra State

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.