Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) (51889 Views)

Eid-el-fitr: Aregbesola Provides Free Train Ride / My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nnewi1stSon: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2015
*Spreads mat on thread* i'll comment after my Physics class.

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
This is nice.coming from a real sincere and progressive nigerian.
We have no reason not to reelect gej as president.
We have our goals and we must achieve it by God's grace.
Goodluck to u,goodluck to me

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2015
The transfomer is working, people are distracting with bomb up north.

21 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by legendsilver(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2015
I like this train and will like to enter one someday. Pls o, is there any railway line from Lagos to Akure,Ondo, Akungba, Edo, Bayelsa and delta? If yes, then I will vote for GEJ but if no, abeg Sai Buhari.
Reason being that the #Buhari I know will do more within 3years, trust me.

9 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by papaejima1: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2015
Following Thread.
Waiting for more photos.
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Realdeals(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2015
otokx:

Is the Abuja - Kadunna not standard gauge?

warrior01:

Please stop misinforming the public. Standard gauge rail construction is ongoing.

Abuja - Kaduna is new, so they can afford to construct anything less. Am talking about the major rail line that cut across the country. The North-west and North-east rail line. They procedure for construction have been concluded by the OBJ administration even building that could cause obstruction have been marked for demolition, my mum was a victim. I arrived from a trip by train just yesterday minna - lagos. I have been using train as a means of transportation since the 1990's. So when i tell you anything about train service in Nigeria just accept.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by papaejima1: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2015
legendsilver:
I like this train and will like to enter one someday. Pls o, is there any railway line from Lagos to Akure,Ondo, Akungba, Edo, Bayelsa and delta? If yes, then I will vote for GEJ but if no, abeg Sai Buhari.

Can you sincerely point to one thing Buhari has achieved or done in Daura since 1985.

Note I didn't say Katsina, just Daura.

37 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Collynzo9: 9:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Spyder880 your own thing is always quality.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by SailorXY: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2015
legendsilver:
more empty noise.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Akshow: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2015
But why are the same old looking rickety haggard looking dirty worn out train still plying lagos to kano? Cos i was at the railway station december and nearly cried at the disgusting things they call trains.

Is the govt doing selective regional upliftment of the railway sector?

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Akshow: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2015
papaejima1:

Can you sincerely point to one thing Buhari has achieved or done in Daura since 1985.

He didnt do for his home town alone but for all regions unlike ur bigoted president. Buhari is not only for Daura or Katsina. He is for Nigeria. Enough of the divide rule abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2015
OP please where's the train station located in Enugu and do you just go there and purchase your ticket or what?

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by gists: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
papaejima1:

Can you sincerely point to one thing gej did in otueke since he started working before he became deputy gov. Note I said otueke not Bayelsa

13 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Collynzo9: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
OP please where's the train station located in Enugu and do you just go there and purchase your ticket or what?
No, you will order for it on Jumia and they will bring it to your house.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Brahms(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

You're a goat. A very useless one.

18 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ochejoseph(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2015
May God continue to Punish all the Enemies of GEJ and this Great country!

We are making progress this was not where we were Yesterday!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Goddex: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ till Buhari go to school

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:

He didnt do for his home town alone but for all regions unlike ur bigoted president. Buhari is not only for Daura or Katsina. He is for Nigeria. Enough of the divide rule abeg.
charity, they say begins at home

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

I wasn't asking you o, you better carry your madness to the left biko, don't get me started this early morning.

3 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
Collynzo9:

I bet ur still under 18, if not, then ur pathetic

3 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by papaejima1: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2015
gists:

Can you sincerely point to one thing gej did in otueke since he started working before he became deputy gov. Note I said otueke not Bayelsa
Good. Now you agree that Buhari can never be better than GEJ since both have not accomplished anything for their people.
But you are here commenting on a GEJ achievement thread not Buhari's.

Duh!!

18 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2015
freecocoa:
pls do keep me posted too, am interested in that train ride. Am on vacation @uyo buh hope to return back to enugu over the weekend via the ph -enugu route. Every helpful info is welcomed
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by papaejima1: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:

Point to one since 1985!
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Collynzo9: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:
But why are the same old looking rickety haggard looking dirty worn out train still plying lagos to kano? Cos i was at the railway station december and nearly cried at the disgusting things they call trains.

Is the govt doing selective regional upliftment of the railway sector?
Those trains are what Dangote, Oando, PZ, Grand cereals etc use in transporting products from Lagos to Kano and other northern cities, keeping our roads safer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2015
Following...
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by gists: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2015
papaejima1:

Good. Now you agree that Buhari can never be better than GEJ since both have not accomplished anything for their people.
But you are here commenting on a GEJ achievement thread not Buhari's.

Duh!!

hahaha achievement indeed. With the missing $10b which they are too scared to release the pwc report, this is what we should have had that will cost about 1/3 of the missing money. If part of this money was used for this project, we all won't need to be asking if the vibration is too much or how long it will take to get to PHC from enugu
https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Brahms:

You're a goat. A very useless one.

Are you her bodyguard? Nice one
GEJ is working

11 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2015
legendsilver:
But he cancelled Lagos metro line project.

20 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by papaejima1: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2015
gists:

hahaha achievement indeed. With the missing $10b which they are too scared to release the pwc report, this is what we should have had that will cost about 1/3 of the missing money. If part of this money was used for this project, we all won't need to be asking if the vibration is too much or how long it will take to get to PHC from enugu
https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars
Funny you should tie the question of vibrations and time/distance of a train ride to an alleged missing fund.

In case you didn't get it, those questions were from people who probably have never boarded trains before and are curious as well as desirous to experience it.

Better that 'some' of the money was used to provide train services for Nigerians.
How many did those who brought in 12 suitcases during their regime provide?

4 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2015
Akshow:

Ok, list his administration's achievement in any sector.

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2015
olrotimi:
pls do keep me posted too, am interested in that train ride. Am on vacation @uyo buh hope to return back to enugu over the weekend via the ph -enugu route. Every helpful info is welcomed
If you want to go to Enugu through Port Harcourt with train, then come to their station tomorrow before 7am. Take bus to Port Harcourt main town, stop at station bus stop, then ask and trek inside the compound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.