Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) (51909 Views)

Eid-el-fitr: Aregbesola Provides Free Train Ride / My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by oakcha(m): 11:25am On Jan 12, 2015
I thought Buhari stopped the lagos Metro started by Shagari Govt....if am wrong please educate me

4 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by tbaby534(f): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2015
Plz we need 1 in delta state
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by zheroes(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2015
nice one!!!!! but will i applaud a friend i gave N20M to buy me a car and he comes with a kia piccanto 2010 model just because what i had was a bicycle?

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by igbsam(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2015
Is there a train service from Enugu to Lagos ? If there is, how many hours or days.

I don't know why people who have transported with this train services are avoiding the time it took them to reach their destinations. Abi time no dey ni. Make una dey try answer the duration question. In all thread that's discussing this means of transportation, the OPs always avoid this time questions.

Haba! Make una dey give complete information.

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by LoveMEBaby(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2015
legendsilver:
I like this train and will like to enter one someday. Pls o, is there any railway line from Lagos to Akure,Ondo, Akungba, Edo, Bayelsa and delta? If yes, then I will vote for GEJ but if no, abeg Sai Buhari.
Reason being that the #Buhari I know will do more within 3years, trust me.
#saiBuhari kor #saiMaggi ni
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by sunnshyn(f): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Nigerians celebrating mediocrity since 1960...smh!!

See the ugly, old-looking and expired trains!!

And they keep issuing 'tickets' that litters everywhere...what happens to other forms of payments? Say using a card that you buy fares on as you travel and you keep using it?

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by obibanks: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2015
@spyder880. Where is the enugu terminal
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Kk4(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2015
igbsam:
Is there a train service from Enugu to Lagos ? If there is, how many hours or days.

I don't know why people who have transported with this train services are avoiding the time it took them to reach their destinations. Abi time no dey ni. Make una dey try answer the duration question. In all thread that's discussing this means of transportation, the OPs always avoid this time questions.

Haba! Make una dey give complete information.
exactly my observation.
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Kk4(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2015
Op and other train users should Please kindly inform us on the time it takes to get from one state to another..

#VoteWisely

#SayNoToViolence
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by fxskye: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2015
papaejima1:

Can you sincerely point to one thing Buhari has achieved or done in Daura since 1985.

Note I didn't say Katsina, just Daura.

If your expected answer is none......It means the man didn't steal let alone corrupt to become rich and God father.

He doesn't have does not mean he can't lead positively.

Unlike someone that said "Stealing is not corruption"
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by zigger(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2015
I've neva boarded a train before. Watch hollywood movies and I wonder wen will train start workin in dis country, guess we re getting there

6 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2015
lafflaff123:
That ticket?the amount says 6 NAIRA 20 KOBO, is that the actual amount? or the ticket is from 1979?

That must be part of "The Transformation Agenda" Isn't it? cool
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Atigba: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2015
holatin:
see you little boy, celebrating coal train in this century.
he tried but this is not enough to change our mind from the undeveloped and unkempt promise.

buhari until taniod accept change is needed

Shut up

If his predecessors had worked on Nigeria railway

We won't be here discussing if the train vibrate or not.

13 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2015
gists:

Can you sincerely point to one thing gej did in otueke since he started working before he became deputy gov. Note I said otueke not Bayelsa
He totally didn't build and establish a federal university there... Hell no, he didn't...

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
oakcha:
I thought Buhari stopped the lagos Metro started by Shagari Govt....if am wrong please educate me
Yes he did stop the project and paid circa 50 million dollars as fine for reasons best comprehensible by an almajiri brain...

5 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Realdeals(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2015
Kk4:
Op and other train users should Please kindly inform us on the time it takes to get from one state to another..

#VoteWisely

#SayNoToViolence

Lagos - Ilorin = 10-12hrs
Lagos - Minna = 22-24hrs
Lagos - Kaduna = 24-26hrs
Lagos - Kano = 33-36hrs
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Osode: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2015
gists:

Good! "Now you are talking." This was exactly what I said when I read the report last year. When that project is completed/functioning, we will assess/compare it with what is available in other countries and praise the administration accordingly. Until then, sorry. I cannot give praise for this kind of trains when at least $10b is missing and our gov. feels unconcerned and even hides the report by pwc.
Wow, you Hacks are not ashamed anymore 2 keep telling these same lies of your 'terror financier' 'qouta' cbn govnor.
Its no longer 49Bn..
Its no longer 28Bn..
Its no longer 10.8Bn..
Its no longer 20Bn..
Its now 'At least 10Bn' (which he finaly settled for) ...which u lot cant even wait for the International Auditors to discover/announce !!
And its obviouse to every one that if the auditors dont find anything then you lot will 'FORM PARALLEL GOVT+AUDIT REPORT'.
Any ways u lot can take this to the bank. That majority of nigerians that dont live. Sleep. 'Win elections' Only on nairaland are waiting to PUNISH YOU LOT SEVERLY AGAIN on febuary the 14th. For clearly believing that the rest of us are fools. Peace

3 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by igbsam(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Kk4:
exactly my observation.

I tire for them o.
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ProfOwah(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
this is great, our president have really done well on this part
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by geraob1: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Please let us know how long it would take from enugu to ph. Cheers...
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by geraob1: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
geraob1:
Please let us know how long it would take from enugu to ph. Cheers...

make we hear word small
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
sunnshyn:
Nigerians celebrating mediocrity since 1960...smh!!

See the ugly, old-looking and expired trains!!

And they keep issuing 'tickets' that litters everywhere...what happens to other forms of payments? Say using a card that you buy fares on as you travel and you keep using it?

Nonsense!!!

You ain't current on goings on around here I guess! President Jonathan is "planning":
1. To equip the Nigerian military.
2. To ensure we no longer run a mono-economy.
3. To ensure Nigerian made cars make it to the end user.
4. To make sure Chibok girls come home (oh, not sure he has plans in that direction - last time he mentioned the poor girls was ages ago - they could have been bridesmaid this last weekend at his foster daughter's wedding!)
5. To make sure we eat cassava bread so we can make savings on wheat bread.
6. To make sure we are non dependent on food (rice) imports (though he spent a fortune importing rice for the Fed civil servants whose salaries went unpaid in time for Christmas!)
7. To be painstaking enough to print rail tickets that bear current pricing details so as to as to avoid corruption by ticketing staff. That will be done "technologically" cause he plans also to fight corruption (not stealing) "technologically"!

India has Gujarat but Nigeria is stuck with Jonathan! At every turn he turns out to be a bull in a China shop!! Lord have mercy!!!
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
spyder880:
......and the train moves late...7.09am......

...and the train departs..... shocked
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
cool cool

rozay in the building

jweeds pls avoid this thread till you show me one buhari bore hole in daura cool cool

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by holatin(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Atigba:

Shut up

If his predecessors had worked on Nigeria railway

We won't be here discussing if the train vibrate or not.
tell isn't the same boat that rocks his predecessor that he was rocking at d moment.
sharrap
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ruffhandu: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
From PH station

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by spyder880(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Una never see anything cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by papaejima1: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
fxskye:

If your expected answer is none......It means the man didn't steal let alone corrupt to become rich and God father.

He doesn't have does not mean he can't lead positively.

Unlike someone that said "Stealing is not corruption"
Must you steal to build one primary school block in your village?
Must you steal or loot to sink a borehole for your community?
Must you steal or loot to lobby to attract government projects to your constituency?

Just point to one that he did. Simple thing isn't it?

9 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by njideoby(f): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
obibanks:
@spyder880. Where is the enugu terminal
The Enugu terminal is located along Ogui road by subway bus stop beside Ogui Police station,very close to the Nnamdi Azikiwe National Stadium.
You can also access it through Okpara Avenue by Station road @ sub way bus stop behind UBA Enugu main branch and Enugu Electricity Distribution Company ( EEDC) former NEPA head office.

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
They had better make the fabric on those seats removable so it can be replaced and washed regularly! Also, they need to put a cover over the head rest on the seats so people don't dirty them with their greasy hair and sweaty bald heads! sad

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Redoil: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Has Buhari been an elected official since 1985? Or you expect him to use the 10% he collects from his monthly allawee to do it?

No matter how you spin it, GEJ IS A FAILURE. You are here celebrating mediocre achievement in the face of unprecedented monies they have spent.
you are a disgrace to ur fellow APC cyber clown

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.