Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) (51800 Views)

Eid-el-fitr: Aregbesola Provides Free Train Ride / My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by veraiyke(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
How many hours pls does it take from ph to enugu n where is d lst terminal bus stop in enugu? I need answers plx cox I plan to folo d train service on monday from ph to enugu
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Goldpeas(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
'
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Goldpeas(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
spyder880:
Streams on the way in Enugu state. ....

Please do they travel from PH to KANO and vice versa??

any information on this Please??
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by spyder880(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goldpeas:

Am not sure of this.
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by kelvin1191(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
spyder880:

Am not sure of this.

sir, the service PH-KANO is currently available. The route was introduced last week but dont try taking laugage with you cos they now charge higher than road. Thanks
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by kelvin1191(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Goldpeas:

yes. They introduced the route last week or so. They leave portharcourt on tuesday morning. Pls minimise the laugage you carry cos their current charges on laugage is tooooooo high
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Goldpeas(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
kelvin1191:

yes. They introduced the route last week or so. They leave portharcourt on tuesday morning. Pls minimise the laugage you carry cos their current charges on laugage is tooooooo high

OK Thanks for this information... do you have any contact I can reach for more information??
how can I reach them from KANO?
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by kelvin1191(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by PhockPhockMan: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Goldpeas:

Bros, still waiting for your mail.

Thanks.

PhockPhockMan.
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Goldpeas(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
kelvin1191:

yes, i av some of their staff and their driver number. Reach me on 08036462219 so i can give you the Guard and ticket officer number. Text only!

boss I've texted you since 11-07

but your yet to respond.
Please I'm still waiting. cheers!
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Leggys: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
Please is there a port Harcourt- Lagos route? And vice versa?
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Samgreguc(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
kelvin1191:

yes, i av some of their staff and their driver number. Reach me on 08036462219 so i can give you the Guard and ticket officer number. Text only!
pls hw can I reach dem frm phc. And would like to knw where to meet them and hw long the journey wuld be.
Re: My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) by pillarmaria(m): 1:01am On Apr 23, 2017
spyder880:

Am not sure of this.
please where is the rail station located in port Harcourt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante / Plane Carrying Fitness Mogul, Schaller, Family Crashes In Costa Rica. No Word On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.