Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper (33244 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by netinformat(f): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2015
Great tips I'm also in2 the mobile Work force & Online assignments pays more than all this white collar jobs.
The good thing about this is that u are your own BOSS.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Elinob(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2015
I prefer private teaching alone
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Iranoladun(f): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Mobile barber, braiding/make-up. Small scale buying and selling of clothes or shoes. Acting as event usher/bouncer. Home cleaning, car wash, rug washing etc

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by An2elect2(f): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Some tips here are great! but that writing and editing can be done for free.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by harrwix(m): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okies..... U could even start your business right from camp as an otondo. Will reply ur pm later in d day. I'm about to get busy with something. Have a nice day.
Cheers smiley

thanks bro
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by harrwix(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2015
netinformat:
Great tips I'm also in2 the mobile Work force & Online assignments pays more than all this white collar jobs.
The good thing about this is that u are your own BOSS.

really....pls how do one get to start up
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Sketch007(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2015
misskenny:
Interesting one, i'll soon go 4 my service, i've been thinkin of wat 2 do, because i dont want 2 rely on my parent 4 anythg. The private home teacher n hospitality will do. Thumbs up!

Seconded !..
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by heykims(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nnaa dey plenty o
But as a medical doctor, ur ppa and ur timetable will be a deciding factor.. Are u serving already?
Not yet
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Lagusta(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2015
heykims:
Which is suitable for corper medical doctors?

Running your own private clinic and doing MRs.... grin
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by yomi007k(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Hmmmm what if I have a boyfriend nko?? grin
No be lie. Life wud be eaisier if u had like 5 bfs. grin
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Revolva(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2015
All this one na stories for majority of Naija corpers all they know is save the alowee for ifone 6 n galaxy note4 especially gals
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by chidekings(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2015
good points,but most of this can't make them the millionaire they dream about.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by aiye1988: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2015
I don't think dose tips will work where I'm. Village without light, far from town,no bank,no communication with English .tell me How to make money,Pls.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by udysweet(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Abeg no be all of dem smart enof or ready to even hustle. My kid sis I used my hard earned money to go buy beads and accessories,sweated my arse out to mak stuff for her to go and sell(this was after I proposed it to her o,not like I forced her,just an avenue for her to make small change for herself),she sold for less than the cost price,mixed up d whole things,brought back half of the goods and took half of the money she sold. I just couldn't say anything,for my mind I jus dey blame myself why I ddnt leav dat money I jus wasted,in d bank jeje. This na accounting graduate o,wey supos knw wats up wit finances.
During my time I sold recharge cards and was makin huge sales becos were I was(sokoto army barracks)dey don't sell cards der,I was able to liase wit a few officers whom I was recharhing their line,and dey pay in bulk. Of cos I was also been dashed free credit,to load my fone,me ke I go add am join my biz o. There were many opportunities for me to explore but sadly I had to rush home to a dying mum after my POP.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm let me jot them down joor

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
http://Konga.com/sweatfree
It's our job to see you dry
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by kenny1313(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2015
Play naira bet, but fucass well.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Krisddon: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
TrishaP:
Nice one.. I have just few days left so need.
Where are u serving?
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Krisddon: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice one @ OP.
I love writing a lot, especially political and socio-economic related articles.
I post mainly on facebook. Please anyone with a good idea on how I can expand my horizon in this field?

1 Like

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ahmed4002:
what if am a ghost corper come May 2015 batch A. I already knew since b4 that their allowee won't do me anything.
Rings bell #Gbagaun Detected. U seriously need the service of a proof reader before u pose ur thought on NL ''Future Corper,''
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Ahmed4002(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Phinity318:

Rings bell #Gbagaun Detected. U seriously need the service of a proof reader before u pose ur thought on NL ''Future Corper,''

No be only gbagaun. it's gang nam style
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by MikelMerry(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Very good one thanks for that
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by netinformat(f): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
harrwix:

really....pls how do one get to start up
Pls do get in touch with us through our email address netinformat@gmail.com
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by macuwon(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
story for the gods.. no spare time from my ppa.. only looking forward to inec money.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by dungas30(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
showafrica:
What about electronics repair, i do repair all kinds of electronics and I hardly go broke anywhere I find my self. The problem is you may never be rich by doing it unless you apply 100% self discipline which is almost impossible.
i do electronix tooo dis my line lets relate on watz app 07031251253
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by divalindiway(f): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice write up @op. But let me chip in something.
Am not saying that its badvto hv such aspirations to add to ur allowee neither am I being pessimistic but the fact is dat it doesn't work every where. Finding a good source of additional ibcome is subject to ur PPA.
I am currently servibg and I had those dreams of adding to my allowee but reality hit me.
1. Most businesses hv low and slow turnover within the period of ur service year.
2.If u r serving in a village there are lesser chances of engaging in private lessons. These parents find it difficult to pay normal sch fees hw much more and additional lesson.Some dont even see a need for lesson.
3. If u are going to depend on ur allowee for capital ,its gonna take more than courage cos there are so many things waiting for allowee
4.If u want to enroll for a professional course u need to plan better especially if u would br funding it with ur allowee
5. Time factor. There corpers who teach more than one subject in more than one class wit diff arms making it difficult to hv time for any oda activity
6.Some villages dont hv network, power supply e.t.c so its a constraint.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Indian herb selling.
Selling of igbo'o would yield profits as most female nysc members would be willing to buy nd mix to their hair creams for hair growth etc.
What of the bobos nko, nearly 70percent of male nysc members re trying to break fela's record. They won't go for cds without smoking.
When pressed, instead of looking for tissue paper they go looking for rizler,igboh nd lighter. After shitting nd smoking their life, they will now call out to their lodge mate from d toilet ' abeg make una throw tissue for me.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Drdonzeez(m): 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
I thought corpers (medical doctors ) are on CONMESS 1
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by gurusmac4: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yeah...ur dad bn spending his salary on me..
BokoHaramm:
In reality are you so CHEAP like you exhibit it here on NL.
Re: 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper by Nicepoker(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
What about 10 things to do as an Ex-Corper?
1 to 10 don't vote buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How NYSC Changed My View Of The North. / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / "Any Lady Wearing NYSC Khaki Trouser Has Committed An Offence Before God" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.