Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency (25451 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by drey076(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Pple doesnt want to associate demsef with dumb president

Count down to otueke: 34 days to go
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Bifwoli: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Could it be that he's a Judas Iscariot?

He's either a fence seater or an opportunist,a chameleon or a watermelon(green outside but red inside)
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Godmann(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ is a leper. Whatever he touches turns sour.
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Things fall apart
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by doctokwus: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Has Lamido ever truly been keen on a gej re election?
He did it because he was blackmailed due to his own personal and son's indiscretions.
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Aromas: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2015
Okay o...... Dey shuld keep worrying till GMB win
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Nobody wants to identify with mr Badluck
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by obibankz(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
Gej
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by sokera: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2015
I just like the spirit of unity and progress in APC , not like PDP to much problems in the party . God bless Nigeria . Progress and unity is what we want in NIGERIA and APC as a political party lay good example at the presidential candidate primary election. So impressive . God let the best man rule this great nation. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by duni04(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2015
lonelydora:
Another sign that GEJ is already a failure.

Well, I have bought him fishing net and canoe he will use to continue in Otuoke after FeBuhari 2015. I have also contacted some fish sellers who said they are ready to buy all the fish he will catch.

Welcome to Aso rock GMB.
grin
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by cole265(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2015
Sold candidate.

Plsheeeeeee
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by olola4(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2015
The Change we plan to make in this country can
only come to fruition if we vote for those Agents
of Change. Ensure you collect your Permanent
Voters Card,dont sell your voters card or give to
anyone.Cast your vote for Akinwumi Ambode as
Lagos State Governor and other candidates of
APC.Eko o ni baje o. Itesiwaju ilu Eko,o je mi
logun,o je wa logun...A+ Volunteers

And don't forget to send away DAT
PorthHarcourtDiploma(PhD) holder called GEJ

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by ybalogs(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2015
I'm pretty sure There'll be lots of decampment from both sides,so let's just wait as we hope the whirlwind of change sweep across PDP.
Sai Buhari
One Nigeria
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 12, 2015
In every 12, there is a Judas, but it takes someone more than a Jesus Christ to evict a Judas before he is sold for a coin.

Alubarika, Alubarika, from Lagos to America. Success is all I see, Alubarika, Alubarika......I love this song from Patoranking, I might have to book for him to play in my house party on February 14, after we deliver the votes in support of Almighty King GEJ. The conquering Lion of the Tribe of Ijaw.

[size=18pt]FRESH AIR![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by portaableg(f): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2015
musb92yahooco:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
My friend those problems has been there for ages, it's just increasing as governance changes.
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by minister2015: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2015
musb92yahooco:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy

They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2015
Now this is what we are talking about! Nobody wants to identify with the failure called Jonathan. Not even his confused party-men!! The Wind of Change is here to stay...Sai Buhari
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2015
We shall collectively sink d clueless/corrupt ship come feBUHARI 14! #change!
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by successking: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2015
musb92yahooco:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
10. Oil theft.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
16. Kerosene subsidy

The death that will kill one never allowes one heed advice!

It's next month.
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2015
sokera:
I just like the spirit of unity and progress in APC , not like PDP to much problems in the party . God bless Nigeria . Progress and unity is what we want in NIGERIA and APC as a political party lay good example at the presidential candidate primary election. So impressive . God let the best man rule this great nation. Amen
The best man is Muhammadu Buhari! Please ensure that you collect your PVC and mobilise to vote Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by CODEEATER(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2015
TRUTH

JONATHAN IS NOT A GOOD LEADER,WE ALL KNOW THAT.. BUT GENERAL BUHARI IS DEFINITELY NOT THE SOLUTION... THE DAY THAT MAN GETS SWORN IN,IS THE DAY WE LOOSE OUR FREEDOM... BACK TO MILITARY RULE,SHARIA LAW WILL BECOME JUST THAT, A LAW!!!! ...

SOLUTION

WHEN ONE IS FACED WITH 2 DEMONS, CHOOSE THE LESSER ONE...JONATHAN MAY NOT BE D BEST,BUT BUHARI IS THE ANTI CHRIST THAT WILL BRING IN D ARMAGEDDON FOR NIGERIA...

PS: I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT GENERAL BUHARI IS NOT ONLY THE SPOKESMAN BH,BUT ALSO THE FOUNDER,CEO AND MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE ORGANISATION.
THE TECHNIC IS WELL KNOWN..ITS CALLED "ORDER FROM CHAOS" ... YOU CREATE A PROBLEM ON A MASSIVE SCALE,A PROBLEM NO ONE ELSE CAN SOLVE,THIS CREATES PANIC,FEAR ND CHAOS, ND WHERE THE LEADERS OF THE DAY FAIL TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, THE CREATOR COMES UP ND PRETENDS TO BE THE HERO BY PUTTING AN END TO THE PROBLEM THEREBY WINNING D HEARTS OF MANY,THEN THEY TRUST U..THATS WHEN U INTRODUCE,OR IMPOSE YOUR "ORDER" OR WAYS...

THAT IS WHAT BUHARI IS DOING... HE CREATED BOKO HARAM,THAT IS HIS "CHAOS" ,AND THEN CLAIMS TO HAVE A SOLUTION, U VOTE HIM IN,HE ENDS IT ND INTRODUCES THIS "ORDER" ...BUT BY THEN...WE'LL ALL BE SCREWED... THE MILITARY WILL OWN THE DAY..NO MORE FREEDOM... HMMMM,U GUYS THINK NAIJA IS MESSED UP NOW? ..WAIT TILL BUHARI TAKES OFFICE... THATS WEN U'LL KNOW THAT WHAT MESSED UP US...

I REST MY CASE...

ME..I NO DEY VOTE 4 ANY BODY,EVEN UF I DO,DEFINITELY NOT BUHARI..

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by InvertedHammer: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2015
/
It is very sad that GEJ cannot base his campaign on his achievements. Of course, they are nonexistent.

His only hope for redemption is to ignite people's paranoia for GMB. Thus, he resorts to add hominem attacks.

Most effectively, his team has managed to keep his wife away from the limelight and a microphone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by abysirius(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2015
The Hausas are a quintisential people. It will be tough for GEJ to get any reasonable votes from the north. U can't buy them to deny their own. Ko possible!

But do u think our south eastern brothers can do the same for GEJ? Loyalty ko, loyalty ni. With 'them', money makes all d difference.
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Datruggedman: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy 21. Insurgency. Pls vote wisely!

:::::TEAMBUHARI:::::
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by minister2015: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ has lost everyone that matters in Nigeria's politics both the masses and mafias, the only clowns left with him r busy enriching themselves b4 may29. To tell U the intensity of campaign against GEJ is evn with PDP chairman, Bauchi Governor, FCT Minister all combined, GEJ can't get even 5% of expected votes to be cast.
#bringbackjonathantootuoke#

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Datruggedman: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2015
portaableg:
My friend those problems has been there for ages, it's just increasing as governance changes.
my frnd stopping sayin wat u dnt knw,wic problem has bin dia?
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2015
Gej has really crippled,destroyed and terminated the wings of PDP..... Its a shame he is not a salable candidate in the north even by 0.00000001%.

Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by kheart(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2015
CODEEATER:
D battle rages on

That man in black na only up + down e sabi do, APC go just hold Block and giv am upper cult lol
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by ocelot2006(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2015
peckhamboi:
MEND
Lamido
Senator Ida
Ekwueme
Ohanaeze
Obasanjo

To mention a few .......

Nobody wants to associate with a failure and Jonathan is now like Jezebel who everybody is running away from.

What an irony life is, nobody had as much goodwill as this man in 2011 that my family always say he will bring "goodluck"

to the country but now my family doesn't even want to hear his name mentioned near them.

Did the report mention that Lamido has thrown his support to APC or even from GEJ? Stop peddling lies out of desperation dude, it belittles your beloved APC.
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by CODEEATER(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2015
kheart:

That man in black na only up + down e sabi do, APC go just hold Block and giv am upper cult lol

Lol

That is if d black no give scorpion down+forward+C ...e go just render scorpion useless and defenceless
Re: Sule Lamido’s Boycott Of Jonathan’s Campaign Worries Presidency by Edusouls(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2015
enough talking nigerians,this country is not g.e.j's, it is ours,so let's go in mass and end this mess once and for all...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House / Why We’re Building Church In APC Secretariat – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.